Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,923 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

The Covenant University Who Had A 4.99cgpa Failed His Job Interview/apt Test! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Covenant University Who Had A 4.99cgpa Failed His Job Interview/apt Test! (1622 Views)

See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking / Is University Of Ibadan Any Better Than Covenant University? / Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Covenant University Who Had A 4.99cgpa Failed His Job Interview/apt Test! by laurynP: 1:11am On Nov 11, 2011
the covenant university student who graduated with a 4.99 cgpa failed his job aptitude test/interview!!!! classic, lol
Re: The Covenant University Who Had A 4.99cgpa Failed His Job Interview/apt Test! by ugosly(m): 9:34am On Nov 11, 2011
Even though I find ur Information insignificant and inconsequential,
I think u are suffering from 'schaden fraude'. its a german word and its a state of mind where u derive pleasure from the downfall and misfortune of others(who are probably better than you are) otherwise tell me why or how this info wil make ur life better or even what u intend to achieve .
pls get a life and stop hating.
No insults intended.

1 Like

Re: The Covenant University Who Had A 4.99cgpa Failed His Job Interview/apt Test! by Emmyk(m): 11:13am On Nov 11, 2011
@ugo, damn straight!
Re: The Covenant University Who Had A 4.99cgpa Failed His Job Interview/apt Test! by itiswell1(m): 11:43am On Nov 11, 2011
Ugo, take am easy. Don't mind the guy.

(1) (Reply)

OAU Inducts Doctors And Dentists. / You're Brilliant But....let's See How Smart You Are? / JAMB Mathematics Syllabus For UTME 2015-2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.