Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,695 members, 7,813,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

Before I Die I Hope To Let The World Know What Happened To Me - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Before I Die I Hope To Let The World Know What Happened To Me (3826 Views)

What Happened After I Removed The Lies From My CV / Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. / This Was How I Lost A Bank Job Opportunity Yesterday . I Hope It Helps Someone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before I Die I Hope To Let The World Know What Happened To Me by Dcass(f): 3:35am On Feb 22
finallybusy:
Four days to go. Stop complaining.
do you drive joy from people's pain or just pure wickedness?
Re: Before I Die I Hope To Let The World Know What Happened To Me by Wbuser21: 4:11am On Feb 22
finallybusy:
Four days to go. Stop complaining.
abeg you shut up self naso you be we know say things hard for everybody but you self nor get small compassion?
Re: Before I Die I Hope To Let The World Know What Happened To Me by Dcass(f): 4:12am On Feb 22
Wbuser21:

abeg you shut up self naso you be we know say things hard for everybody but you self nor get small compassion?
God bless you for your understanding
Re: Before I Die I Hope To Let The World Know What Happened To Me by iyatrustee(f): 7:10am On Feb 22
Dcass:
Since 2019

I managed to learn tailoring but it became usless because I couldn't afford to buy sewing machine

You can work for other tailors and get paid. Your skills don't become useless because you couldn't afford a sewing machine.

1 Like

Re: Before I Die I Hope To Let The World Know What Happened To Me by LOVEGINO(m): 7:18am On Feb 22
Folzye:
How can one be sure you are not a scammer, all your post is about hunger trying to kill you
better scammer.
Re: Before I Die I Hope To Let The World Know What Happened To Me by Starhearts: 7:38am On Feb 22
Dcass:
am seeing the pictures of my life coming to the end because this is the 3 days I've not eaten and as the time go I keep getting weak and tired now am dieiñg please verify these and save my life if you can

Go sell ur fone
Re: Before I Die I Hope To Let The World Know What Happened To Me by Sirhush(m): 9:44am On Feb 22
1Alex:
Oga go find where you go wash car. Car wash now na 2k per car.
Abi oo. Go and work now smiley
Re: Before I Die I Hope To Let The World Know What Happened To Me by techgen(m): 11:21am On Feb 22
I won’t advise you sell your phone, unless you have 2…we currently live in a world, where phone has become the primary means of communication.

Country is terrible for everyone, na only God we get like this.
I wish I could help…but bills got me pressured down.
But will definitely keep a tab.

2 Likes

Re: Before I Die I Hope To Let The World Know What Happened To Me by colp2015: 12:45pm On Feb 22
Dcass:
Amen
How far? Did help come for you?
Re: Before I Die I Hope To Let The World Know What Happened To Me by Dcass(f): 3:24pm On Feb 22
colp2015:
How far? Did help come for you?
yes

1 Like

Re: Before I Die I Hope To Let The World Know What Happened To Me by JONSYN7154: 2:16am On Feb 23
wonlasewonimi:
OP, which one is your name? Dorcas Ucheku or Mercy Okopi?
I almost buy her a sewing machine last time since we are both from benue state and someoneadvisedmethat i should investigate her first which i did.

She contacted me and told me that her husband was killed by Fulani herdsmen and in one of her post she said the husband died of snake 🐍 bike. A liar has no good memory.

1 Like

Re: Before I Die I Hope To Let The World Know What Happened To Me by JONSYN7154: 2:21am On Feb 23
wonlasewonimi:
OP, which one is your name? Dorcas Ucheku or Mercy Okopi?
bearing two different names.

DORCAS UCHEKU IS TIV NAME

AND

MERCY OKOPI IS AN IDOMA NAME.
Re: Before I Die I Hope To Let The World Know What Happened To Me by JONSYN7154: 2:27am On Feb 23
Jewessgratitud3:

So you have received help now means your problem is solved permanently? You won't go and look for a job or you want to come back again after this help expires?

Ok.
go through her profile you'll see that all she does is begging. I almost fall prey to her when I wanted buying her a sewing machine since we are from the same state and someone advised me that I should investigate her first.

She contacted me and told me her husband was killed by Fulani herdsmen and in another of her post she said the husband was bitten by snake in farm.

Truly a liar has no good memory.

1 Like

Re: Before I Die I Hope To Let The World Know What Happened To Me by Chicagograduate(m): 3:23am On Feb 23
Beverlyjean:
U are not a serious person... sell ur phone , buy kpalasa , use the balance to sustain urself... hunger wants to take ur life but u have money for data
There is free data.No matter how broke I am,I don't sell my phone.It is part of my brain.
Re: Before I Die I Hope To Let The World Know What Happened To Me by emoboy4u: 8:11am On Feb 23
Dcass:
Since 2019 I lost my husband while I was pregnant for him, that fateful day he went to the farm to harvest and out of luck a snake bite him and after weeks in the hospital he died.

Everything changed for me since his death I have to take care of my kid all alone.

I have been suffering all kinds of situations just to survive, but this time around without any help I won't be able to make it any longer, I no longer have money for rent and I have no food nothing I managed to learn tailoring but it became usless because I couldn't afford to buy sewing machine so I try every work I see to be able to train my kid in school and to be able to feed that is why I beg too much see am suffering am sorry I can't say more tears won't let me
So in all of this, where are family members?
Re: Before I Die I Hope To Let The World Know What Happened To Me by Ewatommy06: 8:42am On Feb 23
Dcass:
am seeing the pictures of my life coming to the end because this is the 3 days I've not eaten and as the time go I keep getting weak and tired now am dieiñg please verify these and save my life if you can

Third day you haven't eat abi, and you get money to buy data, you get android phone...... Hummmmm I rest my case
Re: Before I Die I Hope To Let The World Know What Happened To Me by hazureal(f): 10:04am On Feb 23
Dcass:
I managed to learn tailoring but it became usless because I couldn't afford to buy sewing machine so I try every work I see to be able to train my kid in school and to be able to feed that is why I beg too much see am suffering am sorry I can't say more tears won't let me

You sound like a very lazy person (no apologies). You have a skill and you call it useless just because you couldn't buy a new machine?
I remember you were soliciting for help and someone advised you to buy a used machine which cost less than 30k, but you kept asking for new sewing machine.
Over the past year, You have had a ready-made excuse for every single advise that came your way.
I first trained in fashion design at a roadside shop, as a nursing mum (in fact, my baby learnt to crawl there). This is the reason why I'm always eager to accept training nursing mums and the less privileged (who are serious), because I have been in that position before.
Have you approached a tailor in your neighborhood to work as a stylist, or to use their machine for even 30 minutes to make small projects you can sell? You don't have fabric abi? My colleague used to collect bits of leftover fabrics from neighborhood tailors, and she will make patchwork out of them.
When you put efforts into making yourself better, it is easier for people to help you.
The data you're using everyday nko? You claim it's free. Have you thought of using for drop shipping?
I could go on and on, but guess what? You will still have another excuse.

1 Like

Re: Before I Die I Hope To Let The World Know What Happened To Me by Khyrvxjzy: 1:41pm On Feb 26
Jewessgratitud3:

Where are you located? Can you teach?

If you can I'll direct you to one or two schools you can go and get a teaching job.

That is if you're in Lagos.

bro afternoon,
i want a principal job. i need your help. thanks
Re: Before I Die I Hope To Let The World Know What Happened To Me by Jewessgratitud3: 1:44pm On Feb 26
Khyrvxjzy:

bro afternoon,
i want a principal job. i need your help. thanks

Contact this fellow. She offers accommodation too.

https://www.nairaland.com/7981326/teachers-urgently-needed-accommodation-available#128624169
Re: Before I Die I Hope To Let The World Know What Happened To Me by Khyrvxjzy: 1:45pm On Feb 26

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before I Die I Hope To Let The World Know What Happened To Me by Jewessgratitud3: 1:49pm On Feb 26
Khyrvxjzy:

thanks

You're welcome.
Re: Before I Die I Hope To Let The World Know What Happened To Me by Realz99: 4:50pm On Feb 27
Dcass:
Since 2019 I lost my husband while I was pregnant for him, that fateful day he went to the farm to harvest and out of luck a snake bite him and after weeks in the hospital he died.

Everything changed for me since his death I have to take care of my kid all alone.

I have been suffering all kinds of situations just to survive, but this time around without any help I won't be able to make it any longer, I no longer have money for rent and I have no food nothing I managed to learn tailoring but it became usless because I couldn't afford to buy sewing machine so I try every work I see to be able to train my kid in school and to be able to feed that is why I beg too much see am suffering am sorry I can't say more tears won't let me

Chat me up
Re: Before I Die I Hope To Let The World Know What Happened To Me by Dcass(f): 1:58pm On Feb 28
Realz99:

Chat me up
how can I contact you Sir

(1) (2) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancies In Abuja / Nnpc Recrutment(graduate Trainees & Experience Hires) / Thank God 4 Me... Just Got An Offer!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.