Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,162 members, 7,860,163 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:05 AM

Positive Affirmations For Finance - Grow Your Wealth - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Positive Affirmations For Finance - Grow Your Wealth (79 Views)

Start Your Week With Positive Affirmations / Use Your Wealth To Help The Poor, Tayo Demola Advises Oyedepo / 10 Simple Habits That Will Boost Your Wealth And Success, In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Positive Affirmations For Finance - Grow Your Wealth by GlitzJournal: 2:52pm On Feb 21
“Repeat these affirmations regularly to reinforce a positive mindset about your financial well-being.”

"I AM A MAGNET FOR FINANCIAL ABUNDANCE, AND PROSPERITY FLOWS EFFORTLESSLY INTO MY LIFE."
"EVERY DAY, IN EVERY WAY, I AM BECOMING MORE FINANCIALLY SUCCESSFUL."
"I AM OPEN TO RECEIVING WEALTH IN EXPECTED AND UNEXPECTED WAYS."
"MY INCOME IS CONSTANTLY INCREASING, AND I AM FINANCIALLY SECURE."
"I ATTRACT OPPORTUNITIES THAT LEAD TO FINANCIAL SUCCESS AND FULFILLMENT."
"MONEY FLOWS TO ME EASILY AND EFFORTLESSLY."
"I AM FINANCIALLY FREE, AND MY WEALTH CONTINUES TO GROW."
"I AM A WISE STEWARD OF MY FINANCES, MAKING SOUND AND PROFITABLE DECISIONS."
"ABUNDANCE IS MY BIRTHRIGHT, AND I AM OPEN TO RECEIVING ALL THE WEALTH THE UNIVERSE HAS FOR ME...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBq0_Imxhc8

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Mineral Exchange: Unlocking Nigeria's Economic Power / Unravelling The Art Of T-shirt Printing & Custom Embroidery: A Comprehensive Gui / What Is A Smoke Detectors.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.