Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,513 members, 7,861,456 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:41 PM

Man Urinates Into Somali-Owned Shop In S. Africa As Owner Looks On (PICS) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Urinates Into Somali-Owned Shop In S. Africa As Owner Looks On (PICS) (43833 Views)

Accused Person Feigns Insanity, Urinates Inside Courtroom / Shooting In South Africa As Tanzanian Drug Dealer Kills Taxi Driver (Photos) / Drunk Naval Officer Urinates On His Body In Delta State (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Urinates Into Somali-Owned Shop In S. Africa As Owner Looks On (PICS) by emperor4love(m): 10:48am On Feb 22
foxman04:
bald headed xenophobic pigs .. always jealous of another man's success

they are not different from the abokis in Nigeria, nonsense
the most laziest humans on earth,south African youths

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Urinates Into Somali-Owned Shop In S. Africa As Owner Looks On (PICS) by emperor4love(m): 10:50am On Feb 22
African nation should have left this idiots to be on appertide maybe by now the will be wearing leaves and chasing lions nd antelopes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Urinates Into Somali-Owned Shop In S. Africa As Owner Looks On (PICS) by lesbiconverter: 10:51am On Feb 22
brain54:

Didn't you notice...

The way he happily came to post the news here? Like it was a great idea/thing.

He is happy about it. I have never met a South African who isn't xenophobic.

Some just do theirs in a more subtle manner.

Imagine the kind of crazy and warped mentality someone will have to be happy about a human being peeing in the shop of another human being.

As If they are no south Africans living in other countries!
the way he went ahead to write 8000 likes indicates he's sick in the head

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Urinates Into Somali-Owned Shop In S. Africa As Owner Looks On (PICS) by emperor4love(m): 10:52am On Feb 22
MzansiCoolio:

Somalis are very rude. They dont say hello or thank you. Infact all African refugees are unmannered. They cause fights with South Africans because they skip queues, serve their friends or big guys first, etc. All cr#p we hate in SA.

You goats think its ok to be this uncultured.๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿพ
even have the guts to com in Nigeria forum to speak rubbish,each day u wake up,pray,sing praises that u are not in Nigeria or any other country as neutral ground with Nigerians as well

2 Likes

Re: Man Urinates Into Somali-Owned Shop In S. Africa As Owner Looks On (PICS) by Ilamina(f): 10:53am On Feb 22
They only like their southern African neighbors
Re: Man Urinates Into Somali-Owned Shop In S. Africa As Owner Looks On (PICS) by emperor4love(m): 10:54am On Feb 22
finallybusy:
I donโ€™t believe everything I see online.
wat is u don't believe or hv not u heard so many news of there treatment to other African,are u a baby that was just born yesterday or dis ur first time on internet

1 Like

Re: Man Urinates Into Somali-Owned Shop In S. Africa As Owner Looks On (PICS) by DOM7: 10:55am On Feb 22
That's what a typical South African is known of,the hypocrites taking Israel to ICC this doesn't happen overnight it is in their mind xernophobic people.

4 Likes

Re: Man Urinates Into Somali-Owned Shop In S. Africa As Owner Looks On (PICS) by sulaak(m): 11:01am On Feb 22
heniford2:
Black SA are worst people to associate with

I hope the White led DA win the next election; these people are shocking and distasteful.
Re: Man Urinates Into Somali-Owned Shop In S. Africa As Owner Looks On (PICS) by BlaqT: 11:01am On Feb 22
SA are full of sadist,they hate themselves that's we decided to base outside them. They can even kill their own not to talk of others, jealous of whoever that's doing well. Their madness, wickedneรฉss, backwardness didn't start today. No human heart, envy.. that's why women go for men in other countries.... They are always to attack and so sรฉnseless to even accept.... So idiotรฎc

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Urinates Into Somali-Owned Shop In S. Africa As Owner Looks On (PICS) by BBIA: 11:03am On Feb 22
I wonder what Samantha124 has to say.

2 Likes

Re: Man Urinates Into Somali-Owned Shop In S. Africa As Owner Looks On (PICS) by Bridget95(f): 11:06am On Feb 22
MzansiCoolio:

We're also good at winning Grammy's and giving you heart attacks at AFCON ๐Ÿ‡ฟ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ†
why not on a siweto forum
Re: Man Urinates Into Somali-Owned Shop In S. Africa As Owner Looks On (PICS) by Cj4charles(m): 11:09am On Feb 22
This is disheartening
Re: Man Urinates Into Somali-Owned Shop In S. Africa As Owner Looks On (PICS) by Tradepunter2: 11:11am On Feb 22
MzansiCoolio:

We're also good at winning Grammy's and giving you heart attacks at AFCON ๐Ÿ‡ฟ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ†

STFU you twip

1 Like

Re: Man Urinates Into Somali-Owned Shop In S. Africa As Owner Looks On (PICS) by JaceBlaze: 11:14am On Feb 22
MzansiCoolio:

Literally,I heard that some Nigerians collapsed during Nigeria vs South Africa match thinking SA was going to win.Are really that much of a nightmare to these folks? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Man Urinates Into Somali-Owned Shop In S. Africa As Owner Looks On (PICS) by Gandrova: 11:17am On Feb 22
S.A people are just stupid and irresponsible.
It is not their fault. I blamed Late General Sani Abacha that rescued them from slavery.
Re: Man Urinates Into Somali-Owned Shop In S. Africa As Owner Looks On (PICS) by victorazy(m): 11:22am On Feb 22
Pimine:

Heiiya you just wasted another opportunity to be wicked. Poor guy! Lol

grin grin grin
Wicked boy....

Can't even imaging the scenario grin
Re: Man Urinates Into Somali-Owned Shop In S. Africa As Owner Looks On (PICS) by Satazaa: 11:22am On Feb 22
papyjaypaul:
2 individuals are fighting = 2 countries fighting.

Welcome to the internet, where sensation takes over logic
Hilarious but stone cold fact
Re: Man Urinates Into Somali-Owned Shop In S. Africa As Owner Looks On (PICS) by thisisit: 11:37am On Feb 22
SA BLACKS ARE THE LEAST OF AND MOST INFERIOR OF THE BLACK RACE!!

THEY RE-APARTHIED OR SERVED SOMETHING WORST THAN APARTHEID
Re: Man Urinates Into Somali-Owned Shop In S. Africa As Owner Looks On (PICS) by GhostWisperer: 11:42am On Feb 22
I see lazy hateful Zulus asking a man on the post the address of his shop.

The difference between south African blacks and the rest of Africa is that they are lazy, insecure, envious and have no goals or aspirations.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Urinates Into Somali-Owned Shop In S. Africa As Owner Looks On (PICS) by Pootle: 11:44am On Feb 22
VeryWickedMan:
Connect naked wire & touch the pee.

verywickedman is a very wicked man cool
Re: Man Urinates Into Somali-Owned Shop In S. Africa As Owner Looks On (PICS) by Agunesinjaweola: 11:45am On Feb 22
Do that in my village and your manhood is inflated ๐Ÿ€ forever with no cure...
Re: Man Urinates Into Somali-Owned Shop In S. Africa As Owner Looks On (PICS) by Agunesinjaweola: 11:48am On Feb 22
South Africans are the worst sets of humans I have ever seen.
You're prosperous in their country, you're targeted to be killed.

Yet they complained about Israeli killing Gaza terrorists...
Re: Man Urinates Into Somali-Owned Shop In S. Africa As Owner Looks On (PICS) by leathalbeast: 11:57am On Feb 22
You Nigerians are hypocrites, one south African did something bad and you are bashing all south africans, have u guys forgotten the daily kidnappings, murders and robberies going on in your country ?
Re: Man Urinates Into Somali-Owned Shop In S. Africa As Owner Looks On (PICS) by alanih: 11:58am On Feb 22
immortalcrown:
Many are mad but just a few are roaming.

Many South Africans are toxic.
I swear
Re: Man Urinates Into Somali-Owned Shop In S. Africa As Owner Looks On (PICS) by Bouncing2(m): 11:58am On Feb 22
Both Somalians and South African blacks are veeeery steeewpid set of mentally deranged madafvkerz..

Not all though but majority of โ€˜em

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Urinates Into Somali-Owned Shop In S. Africa As Owner Looks On (PICS) by judatech: 12:02pm On Feb 22
PTSD from apartheid
MzansiCoolio:

Re: Man Urinates Into Somali-Owned Shop In S. Africa As Owner Looks On (PICS) by Princezibk: 12:23pm On Feb 22
MzansiCoolio:

On top a Grammy mistake you got ??

Lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ what should others that have been winning ๐Ÿฅ‡ Grammy from memorial do oo uncle opoonu

1 Like

Re: Man Urinates Into Somali-Owned Shop In S. Africa As Owner Looks On (PICS) by Reflect7: 12:25pm On Feb 22
Beverlyjean:
Blacks are the worst racists of all races

SHUT UP.

WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT RACISM?

Small kid talking rubbish.

If I start posting images of African Americans hanging from trees following public lynchings by animalistic white mobs, what will you say?

Nonsense.
Re: Man Urinates Into Somali-Owned Shop In S. Africa As Owner Looks On (PICS) by Chummynoni(m): 12:31pm On Feb 22
MzansiCoolio:

Somalis are very rude. They dont say hello or thank you. Infact all African refugees are unmannered. They cause fights with South Africans because they skip queues, serve their friends or big guys first, etc. All cr#p we hate in SA.

if you tag not saying hello or thank you as being rude, then what people say about southafricans is true. Like WTF ! Is this you just typed? With this you said, southafrica should earn the country with the most backward mentality award. Puke!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Urinates Into Somali-Owned Shop In S. Africa As Owner Looks On (PICS) by Beverlyjean(f): 12:32pm On Feb 22
Reflect7:

SHUT UP.

WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT RACISM?

Small kid talking rubbish.

If I start posting images of African Americans hanging from trees following public lynchings by animalistic white mobs, what will you say?

Nonsense.

U are a bonified fool and an empty head... u definitely know nothing about racism.... ur brain is point blank ....
Re: Man Urinates Into Somali-Owned Shop In S. Africa As Owner Looks On (PICS) by Reflect7: 12:35pm On Feb 22
leathalbeast:
You Nigerians are hypocrites, one south African did something bad and you are bashing all south africans, have u guys forgotten the daily kidnappings, murders and robberies going on in your country ?
Crime happens everywhere, including in South Africa. But in South Africa there is a unique targeting of foreign African blacks by the black South Africans that doesnโ€™t occur anywhere else on the continent.

I think theyโ€™re suffering the trauma of the apartheid experience. Their behaviour reminds one of African Americans and Native Americans who exhibit a similar pathology following their horrible experience with slavery and discrimination at the hands of devilish white invaders.
Re: Man Urinates Into Somali-Owned Shop In S. Africa As Owner Looks On (PICS) by Forumites: 12:37pm On Feb 22
MzansiCoolio:

Are we to regret the fight we fought to liberate you guys from the shackles of robben island users? You must be a little kid for supporting whatโ€™s not fair. I remember my mom crying while watching sarafina โ€œFreedom is coming Tommorowโ€. Mandela will be puking in his grave over what you guys have turned now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Caught Security Personnel Intercept Stolen Truck On Camera (Video) / Latest Format Yahoo Yahoo Boys Are Now Using (photos) / Missing Girl In Abuja Found Dead Under Gwagwalada Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.