Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,525 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Is It Better To Save Money In Binancé Or Trust Wallét? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is It Better To Save Money In Binancé Or Trust Wallét? (665 Views)

Is It Better To Build The House You Live In Or To Rent? / 10 Life Hacks On How To Save & Manage Money In Nigeria / "5k Is Not Small Money In This Buhari Weather"- Angry First Bank Customer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Better To Save Money In Binancé Or Trust Wallét? by Xenry: 4:42pm On Feb 21
Is it better to save money in Binancé or Trust Wallét?
Re: Is It Better To Save Money In Binancé Or Trust Wallét? by blackpanthar: 4:48pm On Feb 21
Xenry:
Is it better to save money in Binancé or Trust Wallét?

https://www.nairaland.com/8007466/binance-confirms-working-tinubu-govt
Re: Is It Better To Save Money In Binancé Or Trust Wallét? by Xenry: 5:10pm On Feb 21
blackpanthar:

https://www.nairaland.com/8007466/binance-confirms-working-tinubu-govt
Are you okay? Why must you comment if you have nothing important to write?

1 Like

Re: Is It Better To Save Money In Binancé Or Trust Wallét? by SIXFEETUNDER: 5:16pm On Feb 21
None

They don't belong to you

One's owned by a corporation snd and a chink the other is non propertiary software owned by a chink

Re: Is It Better To Save Money In Binancé Or Trust Wallét? by blackpanthar: 5:20pm On Feb 21
Xenry:
Are you okay? Why must you comment if you have nothing important to write?

dont put your money in binancee or any of them.... YOU WILL LOOSE.... BECAUSE THE GOVERNMENT IS COMING FOR IT.

I was trying to help you see this.

but since you chose to be insultive... may God bless you

2 Likes

Re: Is It Better To Save Money In Binancé Or Trust Wallét? by Xenry: 5:40pm On Feb 21
blackpanthar:

dont put your money in binancee or any of them.... YOU WILL LOOSE.... BECAUSE THE GOVERNMENT IS COMING FOR IT.

My apologies. I thought you were spamming the thread. I will read the thread you recommended. Thank you for the recommendation.
Re: Is It Better To Save Money In Binancé Or Trust Wallét? by Xenry: 5:44pm On Feb 21
SIXFEETUNDER:
None

They don't belong to you

One's owned by a corporation snd and a chink the other is non propertiary software owned by a chink
Does any bank really belong to any of us?
Re: Is It Better To Save Money In Binancé Or Trust Wallét? by SIXFEETUNDER: 5:47pm On Feb 21
Xenry:
Does any bank really belong to any of us?

Banks belong to the FG

Just create your own bank bobo
Re: Is It Better To Save Money In Binancé Or Trust Wallét? by OKOATA(m): 10:49pm On Feb 21
blackpanthar:

Apart from Binance the Goverment can't come for anything. Instead of the govt to go after their fellow politicians that stockpiles dollars at homes and banks they are going after street hustlers. Make una continue to deceive unaselfs.
Re: Is It Better To Save Money In Binancé Or Trust Wallét? by blackpanthar: 1:06am On Feb 22
OKOATA:
Apart from Binance the Goverment can't come for anything. Instead of the govt to go after their fellow politicians that stockpiles dollars at homes and banks they are going after street hustlers. Make una continue to deceive unaselfs.

we will always be ahead of them.... but I can't cast the update.
Re: Is It Better To Save Money In Binancé Or Trust Wallét? by OKOATA(m): 5:36am On Feb 22
blackpanthar:

we will always be ahead of them.... but I can't cast the update.
Yes o. It's better to keep it to oneself.
Re: Is It Better To Save Money In Binancé Or Trust Wallét? by A305: 6:47am On Feb 22
Cryptocurrency is the currency of the Internet, it is decentralized hence it is impossible for one government to ban it. Even if it gets ban, the ban can never be enforced.

Exchanges like Binance easily play into the hands of government because a business policy can never override the policies of government of a particular region otherwise, your business will be shutdown in that region. However if Binance get banned in Nigeria, it will only be a shadow ban because you really can't block the transaction of crypto but you can only stop the app operation in your country.

Trust wallet is safer because you have the key and top layer security and no government can block blockchain, you would have to block or crack blockchain before you can have access to coin stored in trust wallet. Government can't do that, Government can't block trust wallet either because it is decentralized with no known owner/controller of the app.

Another advantage is exchanges can be hacked but a trust wallet cannot be hacked.

So your crypto is far safer in trust wallet than exchanges wallet.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Day Trading Attention PDF: How To Actually Build A Brand / Wapco To Raise N75 Billion Fresh Funds / Starting Lucrative Work-at-home Career As A Freelancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.