Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,001 members, 7,810,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

Call Of Duty Mobile Gaming Challenge Launched In Nigeria By Itel And Carry1st - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Call Of Duty Mobile Gaming Challenge Launched In Nigeria By Itel And Carry1st (6544 Views)

19-year-old Nigerian Student Emerges Winner At Lg Oled Gaming Challenge / We All Hate To Hear It But Mobile Gaming Is The Future Of Gaming / Bluestacks Is The Best Android Emulator For Mobile Gaming On PC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Call Of Duty Mobile Gaming Challenge Launched In Nigeria By Itel And Carry1st by ogugwa1992: 5:30pm On Feb 21

The Call of Duty Mobile Nigeria Challenge will gather mobile gamers across 3 locations- Lagos, Port Harcourt, and Abuja- as they battle against one another in the highly sought-after Call of Duty: Mobile game.

Speaking to the press ahead of the well-anticipated event, the Marketing Manager for itel Nigeria, Oke Umurhohwo says the event will showcase the true gaming power and performance of itel smartphones.

“For those curious about itel’s capabilities in gaming, the Call of Duty Mobile Nigeria Challenge is our answer. Fans will now witness the greatness of playing top mobile games on itel smartphones. With the itel P55 series and future smartphone releases, fans can expect the ultimate mobile gaming experience”. Umurhohwo revealed that this event, in collaboration with Carry1st, will showcase this to the world.

Dominion Ero, Senior Community and Events Manager at Carry1st also shared his thoughts ahead of the anticipated event. He commended the relationship with itel for bringing the Call of Duty Mobile event experience to Nigerian gamers while applauding it as a step in the right direction for both brands.

“At Carry1st, our mission is to scale awesome content across Africa by solving hard problems. After working with Activision to provide servers in Nigeria and launch the sales of Call Of Duty Points on our shop, creating world-class event experiences for the passionate community of gamers is the right step to take. Working with Itel brings in a top-notch smartphone provider to further elevate the experience of attendees at these events.”

The Call of Duty Mobile Nigeria Challenge is set to happen in Port Harcourt, Abuja and Lagos. Port Harcourt will play host to the event on 24th February 2024, while Abuja and Lagos will host the event on the 28th February 2024 and 2nd March 2024 respectively.

The gaming event kicks off as one of the first major Call of Duty: Mobile events in Nigeria and is predicted to pull a lot of attention from Call of Duty Mobile lovers and gaming enthusiasts across the country. Fans are expected to relish this opportunity to showcase their gaming skills and compete with the best in their city to get mouthwatering prizes and connect with the itel and Carry1st brands.

itel continues to prove its mettle as a quality, reliable and affordable smartphone brand with its latest release, the itel P55 series.

https://leaders.ng/2024/02/21/itel-carry1st-introduce-the-call-of-duty-mobile-gaming-challenge-in-nigeria/

2 Likes

Re: Call Of Duty Mobile Gaming Challenge Launched In Nigeria By Itel And Carry1st by Seyi8750: 7:30am On Feb 22
What a great achievement. The final will be play in aso villa.
God punish bula ba and God punish itel #revolution now #ebinpawa

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Call Of Duty Mobile Gaming Challenge Launched In Nigeria By Itel And Carry1st by popweezy(m): 7:30am On Feb 22
Oya na..who get mind make e holla me...

na COD boys dey always use while away time

If not for COD I for don craze for this yeye economy

6 Likes

Re: Call Of Duty Mobile Gaming Challenge Launched In Nigeria By Itel And Carry1st by Tayorshd87: 7:30am On Feb 22
This is a great develooment from eniloookan and AGBADORIANS

7 Likes

Re: Call Of Duty Mobile Gaming Challenge Launched In Nigeria By Itel And Carry1st by AbuTwins: 7:32am On Feb 22
Waste of time!

1 Like

Re: Call Of Duty Mobile Gaming Challenge Launched In Nigeria By Itel And Carry1st by 2shure: 7:35am On Feb 22
Bulletforce is the best
Re: Call Of Duty Mobile Gaming Challenge Launched In Nigeria By Itel And Carry1st by nurey(m): 7:39am On Feb 22
Itel should buzz me when it's on PC. Make I take komarov the terrorist to the hot gates of hell using my AUG with red dot grin

2 Likes

Re: Call Of Duty Mobile Gaming Challenge Launched In Nigeria By Itel And Carry1st by SafariHunter(m): 7:40am On Feb 22
Abuja boys like this game like mad.
Everywhere, boys be talking over their headphones just trash talking each other

5 Likes

Re: Call Of Duty Mobile Gaming Challenge Launched In Nigeria By Itel And Carry1st by ShangTsung000: 7:44am On Feb 22
IYOO....

Verified game✅

ONYE ANWULU!!!

3 Likes

Re: Call Of Duty Mobile Gaming Challenge Launched In Nigeria By Itel And Carry1st by officialfestus(m): 7:45am On Feb 22
Who they give itel mind?
Phone wey go lag and overheat.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Call Of Duty Mobile Gaming Challenge Launched In Nigeria By Itel And Carry1st by jayAjoku(m): 7:50am On Feb 22
CODM the God of all mobile games

3 Likes

Re: Call Of Duty Mobile Gaming Challenge Launched In Nigeria By Itel And Carry1st by DAVIDELUXED: 7:51am On Feb 22
well for we gamers is a nice one but you cant be playing games on empty stomach.

3 Likes

Re: Call Of Duty Mobile Gaming Challenge Launched In Nigeria By Itel And Carry1st by Paraman: 7:54am On Feb 22
Why dem just dey do am now wey I don give out my playstation 4 🙄🙄🙄
Re: Call Of Duty Mobile Gaming Challenge Launched In Nigeria By Itel And Carry1st by bewla(m): 7:58am On Feb 22
Call off laugh in the most of no FOOD
Re: Call Of Duty Mobile Gaming Challenge Launched In Nigeria By Itel And Carry1st by NaijaCover(m): 8:07am On Feb 22
I'm Playing This CALL ON DUTY GAME now

1 Like

Re: Call Of Duty Mobile Gaming Challenge Launched In Nigeria By Itel And Carry1st by SenecaTheYonger: 8:11am On Feb 22
My IGN: iDislikeRanked
Re: Call Of Duty Mobile Gaming Challenge Launched In Nigeria By Itel And Carry1st by temmyejo: 8:11am On Feb 22
grin angry
Re: Call Of Duty Mobile Gaming Challenge Launched In Nigeria By Itel And Carry1st by BigDawsNet: 8:21am On Feb 22
Playstation 5 people can join?
Re: Call Of Duty Mobile Gaming Challenge Launched In Nigeria By Itel And Carry1st by HateBigots: 8:29am On Feb 22
Itel improved a lot. But I'll never buy it; even if the phone fit fly grin.

My first itel phone suffer me well.
grin
Re: Call Of Duty Mobile Gaming Challenge Launched In Nigeria By Itel And Carry1st by sodiqa632: 9:03am On Feb 22
Nice one itel.... You are very inspiring
Re: Call Of Duty Mobile Gaming Challenge Launched In Nigeria By Itel And Carry1st by Harmless1b(m): 9:11am On Feb 22
Still will not trust itel angry angry angry grin grin
Re: Call Of Duty Mobile Gaming Challenge Launched In Nigeria By Itel And Carry1st by FOOTSOLDIER2(f): 9:13am On Feb 22
Your kpalasa phone no go gree run COD smoothly. Screen will be sticky and not flexible like iphone screen or Samsung screen

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Clean Ps Vita For Just 22k / PS4 Gamers Ogun State Chapter / Brand New Fifa 23 For Ps4 And Ps5 Now Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.