Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,829 members, 7,837,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Engineers In The House Please Help (pictures) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Engineers In The House Please Help (pictures) (101 Views)

As A Tenant, Share Some Rules Your Landlord Made For The House.(pics) / High Cost Of Iron Rods: Engineers Now Build With Bamboo / The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Engineers In The House Please Help (pictures) by 9jaNoBeLagos: 8:29am On Feb 22
I have this 100f by 100ft plot of land. My plan was to use 100ft by 50ft to build 4units of 2bedroom flats and the remaining 100ft by 50ft to build my personal house later.

My Engineer sent me the quotation for the 4units of 2bedroom, only the iron rods alone is close to N10m from foundation to roof.

So I told him let's make it a bungalow but he said it will require at least 100ft by 75ft plot of land which means I will have only 100ft by 25ft left which will not be enough for my personal house.

Please what do you suggest. Thanks

Re: Engineers In The House Please Help (pictures) by AsomStructures: 8:55am On Feb 22
9jaNoBeLagos:
I have this 100f by 100ft plot of land. My plan was to use 100ft by 50ft to build 4units of 2bedroom flats and the remaining 100ft by 50ft to build my personal house later.

My Engineer sent me the quotation for the 4units of 2bedroom, only the iron rods alone is close to N10m from foundation to roof.

So I told him let's make it a bungalow but he said it will require at least 100ft by 75ft plot of land which means I will have only 100ft by 25ft left which will not be enough for my personal house.

Please what do you suggest. Thanks

I can make a design for a 4unit of 2bedroom flat to fit into a 100×50ft 4u. My WhatsApp number in signature
Re: Engineers In The House Please Help (pictures) by 9jaNoBeLagos: 8:59am On Feb 22
AsomStructures:

I can make a design for a 4unit of 2bedroom flat to fit into a 100×50ft 4u. My WhatsApp number in signature

I want bungalow design not upstairs. With parking space for at least 2cars. Space for septic tank and overhead tank.

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Standard 6 Units Of 2 Bedrooms Apartment At Gwarimpa, Abuja For Sale / Paragon Smart Homes / INVEST IN FASTEST GROWING CITY OF EBONYI STATE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.