Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,449 members, 7,850,570 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:53 AM

Jarret Is A True Friend Of The Esan People. -bossu - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jarret Is A True Friend Of The Esan People. -bossu (97 Views)

Bossu Congratulates Major General Cecil On Birthday. / What Is The Sin Of Esan People? / See The Snake A Friend Of Mine Killed (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jarret Is A True Friend Of The Esan People. -bossu by Radioesannews: 8:46am On Feb 22
JARRET IS A TRUE FRIEND OF THE ESAN PEOPLE. -Bossu

... Salutes the Ex- Military Marksman.

How does a man ascertain the virtues or otherwise of a true friend as we have seen in the Edo APC Governorship primary electricity is what the "Edan" of Esan Land has queried?

In responding to the question above, Bossu said, the only man he has found with an organic love for the Esan race and a ride or die to the Ex-Milititrician and leader of Edo Central APC Major General Cecil Esekhaigbe is no other than *the Nationwide celebrated Emperor Jarret Tenebe*

According to Bossu, *whenever the heirs of this generation finally sit down to write the history of the Esan Land as it relates to her identity with the APC from the beginning to the end, one name that will merit the most prominent place without ado is Emperor Jarret*, the fearless man who stood by the Esan people in the face of horror, the great hunter who took the Esan agitation to the Aso Rock and changed the narrative by putting the vehicle of the Esan oppressor in the reversed order deserves a gold medal.

In this tortuous and tumultuous history of the APC Edo Governorship primary where all voices have been silenced with only what God knows, Jarret has become the only voice shouting from the wilderness, weeping that the party should not annihilate the Esan nation from its scheme of things and matrix of programming.

Bossu continues: "I agree in totality that it's not yet "Uhuru" for the Esan people because our aggressor is not giving up on his machination - he and his glutinous and mutinous hatchet men are hell-bent that they must sustain their onslaught on the Esan race, but so far in the political battle, *may God bless the tribe of Jarret*

"Jarret is a true friend of the Esan people, I salute him for his support for the Esan people globally, and I applaud him for standing firm with us, he indeed has proven to be a true ally of General Cecil from the military days. I call on all Esan sons and daughters to keep praying for Jarret Tenebe for standing tall with the Esan people even when Col Imuse has chickened out as an errand boy. I Ambassador comrade Kelvin Aigbokhan Isesele is hailing Jaret with a standing ovation and I wish him God's protection as he has chosen to fight for the Esan people in a fight the Esan people could not have fought alone". Concluded the CEO of Bossu Holdings West Africa.

(1) (Reply)

Naira Strengthens By 7.43% To N1750 Against Dollar At The Black Market / We’ll Not Rest Until We Bring Succour To Nigerians – Tinubu / ACCESS BANK: The Evil Nigerian Banks Do And How Bankers Destroy The Poor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.