Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,805 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

Man Dies In Lagos Beach While On Valentine’s Day Love Feast With His Friends - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Dies In Lagos Beach While On Valentine’s Day Love Feast With His Friends (38270 Views)

Swimming Pool In Lagos Filled With Lovers On Valentine's Day (Video) / Izuchukwu Daniel Eze Dies In Dubai While Playing Football With His Friends / Man Drinks Bottle Of Gin To Impress His Friends, See What Happened Later. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dies In Lagos Beach While On Valentine’s Day Love Feast With His Friends by PHAYOL81: 9:09pm On Feb 22
Hope the police didn't take this for the gospel truth and do a thorough investigation into the circumstance surrounding the disappearance and how,he ended up being drown. Anything is possible; it may be a murder act disguised as accident for all I care.
Re: Man Dies In Lagos Beach While On Valentine’s Day Love Feast With His Friends by englishmart(m): 9:14pm On Feb 22
Eraddray:
Ori e buru... U dumbass
Anu ofia. Otele regbu kwa gi. Oponu
Re: Man Dies In Lagos Beach While On Valentine’s Day Love Feast With His Friends by hamza1aarinade: 9:48pm On Feb 22
RIPRIP...
Re: Man Dies In Lagos Beach While On Valentine’s Day Love Feast With His Friends by Emdebby2: 10:02pm On Feb 22
Obedience is better than sacrifice. This death could have been avoided but....
Re: Man Dies In Lagos Beach While On Valentine’s Day Love Feast With His Friends by AntisocialG: 9:00am On Feb 23
May his soul rest in peace with the Lord
🕊️💐
Re: Man Dies In Lagos Beach While On Valentine’s Day Love Feast With His Friends by chukskafor(m): 9:02am On Feb 23
Berankis:

The information up there is not complete. It only tells the missing guy had been found dead. It did not give any info about how, where he was found. We are not sure what killed him and how. A lot could have happened behind the scene.
You could be right you know, but let's keep our fingers crossed and watch how things unfold itself
Re: Man Dies In Lagos Beach While On Valentine’s Day Love Feast With His Friends by chukskafor(m): 9:05am On Feb 23
dhoncesar:
Be calming down.... Na thread you read no be say u know what actually went down.... Oga lawyer. Y not go and save Nigeria ....

Do you know that you can easily pass for a FOOL, I aired my opinion, what stops you from airing yours and pass, instead of trying to catch cruise on top mine........
You are entitled to your own opinion, stop mentioning me again. Thanks
Re: Man Dies In Lagos Beach While On Valentine’s Day Love Feast With His Friends by chukskafor(m): 9:13am On Feb 23
ppogba:

Damage to the reputation of the Resort yes.

Of what conseqly ence will pressing charges against a Nonentity be?
Fine e no go fit pay.
Prison na most likely second home.
Lol, your statement is just a precise result of what will end the case should the resort decide to press charges, it's not worth it from my own point of view; they should just save their name which has been soiled already and redeem their reputation.

On other note, if look at this issue from another angle, you will agree with me though that if not for the noise and dust raised by the late prophet or was it a shepherd I can't remember exactly, if not that he, the brother exposed the missing issue, much attention wouldn't have been given the matter. You needed to see the video
Re: Man Dies In Lagos Beach While On Valentine’s Day Love Feast With His Friends by Careente7(m): 9:57am On Feb 23
JuanDeDios:

How was the dead man stupid?
Nobody called anybody stupid,get that into your head .

No comment; next question.
Re: Man Dies In Lagos Beach While On Valentine’s Day Love Feast With His Friends by Eraddray(m): 10:00am On Feb 23
englishmart:
Anu ofia. Otele regbu kwa gi. Oponu
baba Iya e Ni oponu...
Re: Man Dies In Lagos Beach While On Valentine’s Day Love Feast With His Friends by JuanDeDios: 10:04am On Feb 23
Careente7:

Nobody called anybody stupid,get that into your head .

No comment; next question.
Lol. But you've commented.
Re: Man Dies In Lagos Beach While On Valentine’s Day Love Feast With His Friends by Benrosaria(m): 11:13am On Feb 23
An intentional good person is gone
Re: Man Dies In Lagos Beach While On Valentine’s Day Love Feast With His Friends by dhoncesar(m): 11:27am On Feb 24
chukskafor:
Do you know that you can easily pass for a FOOL, I aired my opinion, what stops you from airing yours and pass, instead of trying to catch cruise on top mine........
You are entitled to your own opinion, stop mentioning me again. Thanks

I understand you .. na tinubu cause am.. no be your fault...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Dick Use To Disgrace Me / Fake Doctor Performed Over 500 Surgeries & Caused 46 Deaths Before Arrest- DSS / Ebola Latest: Another Nurse Dies, Doctor In Bad State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.