Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,114 members, 7,852,769 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:03 AM

A Simple And Cheap Crypto Currency Course - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Simple And Cheap Crypto Currency Course (161 Views)

A Simple Way To Earn By Selling MTN Data Bundles On Your Website Or Blog / Any Easy And Cheap Way To Ship From Amazon To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Simple And Cheap Crypto Currency Course by SpideyKing(m): 11:33am On Feb 22
DAY1

Good evening,

First, I will like to start by introducing myself.

Am Kunmi. Founder “SkyviewFX” a forex trading academy, and I also Co-founded “Bitpidia crypto University” (bitpidia.com)

Also, you can learn more about me on my Tiktok, Instagram, and youtube.: https://linktr.ee/Kunmifx

I started my journey as a crypto trader in 2016. Since then, I have coached and mentored over 10,000 Nigerians both online and offline helping them to understand cryptocurrency and helping them to earn from it.

Here are some of the videos of my student making money live doing one of our offline training sections https:///3BKem17

They are a lot of opportunities in cryptocurrency, Like Trading, Investing, staking, farming, Nft, Metaverse, and Gaming.

They are numerous ways you can earn from the crypto market. You might only know one. But they are many more.

They are many opportunities in crypto. If only you are ready to learn.

This WhatsApp class will only focus on the bases but if you want to go deeper, you can Join our Bitpidia academy.

Cryptocurrency is a long-term game. And not a quick rich scheme. You must know how to play the long-term goal. This is the only way you can be in massive profit.

You must always constantly be ready to keep learning and upgrading your knowledge.

You will always get discouraged if you focus only on the short-term goal.

Let’s take a look at Ethereum Chart

Short-term chart vs Long-term Chart

I bought Ethereum when it was still $2 per one, and today, one Ethereum is now $2000

These have turned my $200 into 6figures in profit.

The dollar Exchange rate at that time was N250, this shows that cryptocurrency is a great tool to hedge against inflation

When crypto goes up, it looks like it will never come down and when it goes down, it looks like it going to go up again.

To achieve maximum success, you need proper education to achieve this success. You should know when to buy, when to sell, and when to hold.

I have over 20 coins that made over 100x since I bought them.

Understanding cryptocurrency can turn your $10 to $5k in the shortest period.

Even better than buying land, only if you stick to the long-term goal.

In January 2021, I told my student to buy Solana, Matic, Shiba, Doge. all these coins have gained over 1000x since my first call.

If you have invested only $20 in Shiba Inu as of January 2021 you will be now in profit of over $7,000 in profit. To achieve this milestone, you must have Knowledge of crypto. Over 1 billion are traded in cryptocurrency. Because countries all over the world want to own bitcoin.

Cryptocurrency is the currency of 21century and don’t miss this opportunity the same way our grandparents missed the industrial revolution. Because A Year from Now You Will Wish You Had Started Today.

Day 2:

Good evening,

Before we start, I will like to take you through some crypto Terms

First, let’s start with defining cryptocurrency.

Cryptocurrency is a digital currency designed to work as a medium of exchange through a computer network that does not depends on a central authority like a government or bank.

In 2021, The Central bank of Nigeria banned the exchange of cryptocurrency within the Nigerian banking system.

But yet, Nigerians still trade cryptocurrency. This is to show you that even Government do not have power over digital currency.

Next is Blockchain

Blockchain is a system of recording information of transactions. All this information is open for everyone to see and can’t be changed or hacked.

Next is understanding the difference between coins and tokens. You might be hearing coins and tokens, but you do know which cryptocurrencies are coins or tokens.

The Difference Between Coins and Tokens. — Coins are any cryptocurrency that has a standalone independent blockchain. example: (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Doe, XRP etc), while Token are cryptocurrencies that do not, have their blockchain but depend on another Blockchain (Shiba Inu, Chainlink etc)

Next, How to buy cryptocurrency?

If you are new to the world of crypto, figuring out how to buy Bitcoin, Dogecoin, Ethereum and other cryptocurrencies. here are simple steps to follow if you want to start investing in cryptocurrency.

1. Choose Crypto Exchange

2. Create and Verify .....................
YOU CAN GET A SIMPLER TRAINING ON CRYPTO CURRENCY IF YOU NEED IT. DO YOU WANT TO BECOME SUCCESSFUL USING CRYPTO CURRENCY. Your choice can make you rich. TO get this informative and cheap training comment hi. you will also have a personal coach to guide you.. comment hi if interseted

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Simple And Cheap Crypto Currency Course by SpideyKing(m): 11:34am On Feb 22
make that first step
Re: A Simple And Cheap Crypto Currency Course by adelafe2019: 1:24pm On Feb 22
Hi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Simple And Cheap Crypto Currency Course by Subgab(m): 10:30pm On Feb 22
Hi
Whatapp
Re: A Simple And Cheap Crypto Currency Course by helleryjoe: 7:52am On Mar 04
The imKey Pro sets a new standard for crypto cold wallets, boasting advanced security features tailored to protect digital assets. Utilizing an Infineon CC EAL 6+ chip, it offers top-tier protection against cyber threats. With offline key generation, private keys remain secure, mitigating risks associated with online exposure. Supporting a wide range of popular cryptocurrencies and tokens, including Ethereum and Bitcoin, it ensures versatility in asset management. Additionally, its durable design and long battery life make it practical for everyday use. Crypto cold wallets offer offline storage solutions for digital assets, enhancing security by keeping cryptocurrencies away from online vulnerabilities. While its setup and operation may require technical expertise, the imKey Pro delivers unparalleled security for those prioritizing the safety of their crypto investments.
Re: A Simple And Cheap Crypto Currency Course by marticlinton: 1:53pm On Apr 13
The vfxAlert Mobile App heralds a new era in binary options trading, offering traders a glimpse into the future of trading convenience and efficiency. The mobile trading platform offered by vfxAlert revolutionizes the way traders engage with the market, providing a seamless and intuitive interface for executing trades and monitoring market movements on the go. With its innovative features and user-friendly interface, the app empowers traders to stay ahead of the curve, accessing real-time signals and market insights at their fingertips. Seamlessly integrated with advanced technologies, the app provides a comprehensive toolbox for traders to analyze trends, execute trades, and optimize their strategies on the go. By bridging the gap between traders and the market, vfxAlert's Mobile App sets a new standard in mobile trading, revolutionizing the way traders engage with binary options and paving the way for a more dynamic and accessible trading experience.
Re: A Simple And Cheap Crypto Currency Course by ezehisaac(m): 2:57pm On Apr 13
Hi

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Making $500/month On Fiverr This 2024 - Free Training / Okash Referral Code (okash Invitation Code To Open Account Easily / 25 Hot Marketing Mistake To Avoid As A Business Owner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.