Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,931 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Northern Version Of Davido Sings Davido's I'm Unavailable song (video/pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Northern Version Of Davido Sings Davido's I'm Unavailable song (video/pictures) (1039 Views)

Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs / Singer Davido; I'm Not A Party Man / Davido, I'm Ready To Die For Zlatan, Segun Wire Family Accused Zlatan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northern Version Of Davido Sings Davido's I'm Unavailable song (video/pictures) by LocalFARMERS: 12:24pm On Feb 22
This is a Northern hype man/ praise singer. He sings Davido's "I'm unavailable" song. To the admiration of his listeners. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJRFrnAGgNM

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Version Of Davido Sings Davido's I'm Unavailable song (video/pictures) by LocalFARMERS: 12:26pm On Feb 22
Davido grin

Re: Northern Version Of Davido Sings Davido's I'm Unavailable song (video/pictures) by LocalFARMERS: 5:10am On Feb 23

Re: Northern Version Of Davido Sings Davido's I'm Unavailable song (video/pictures) by LocalFARMERS: 8:26pm On Feb 25
Re: Northern Version Of Davido Sings Davido's I'm Unavailable song (video/pictures) by LocalFARMERS: 11:41am On Feb 27
Cruise
Re: Northern Version Of Davido Sings Davido's I'm Unavailable song (video/pictures) by LocalFARMERS: 11:09am On Feb 29
M
Re: Northern Version Of Davido Sings Davido's I'm Unavailable song (video/pictures) by LocalFARMERS: 8:56am On Mar 06
N
Re: Northern Version Of Davido Sings Davido's I'm Unavailable song (video/pictures) by chicfarmer: 11:05am On Mar 06
If you wan enjoy this baba performance just go Federal marriage registry for Area 10. He is always there as a freelance entertainer. Walahi you go enjoy him performance. wink
Re: Northern Version Of Davido Sings Davido's I'm Unavailable song (video/pictures) by LocalFARMERS: 8:06pm On Mar 08
chicfarmer:
If you wan enjoy this baba performance just go Federal marriage registry for Area 10. He is always there as a freelance entertainer. Walahi you go enjoy him performance. wink

You are correct. He is always there

1 Like

Re: Northern Version Of Davido Sings Davido's I'm Unavailable song (video/pictures) by LocalFARMERS: 7:15am On Mar 12
Aaa
Re: Northern Version Of Davido Sings Davido's I'm Unavailable song (video/pictures) by LocalFARMERS: 5:49am On Mar 18
Aboki Davido grin grin. ..
Re: Northern Version Of Davido Sings Davido's I'm Unavailable song (video/pictures) by Edemities1(m): 6:50am On Mar 18
Re: Northern Version Of Davido Sings Davido's I'm Unavailable song (video/pictures) by Edemities1(m): 6:51am On Mar 18
Truth behind the underwater power revealed!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_pu23O8Vc0
Re: Northern Version Of Davido Sings Davido's I'm Unavailable song (video/pictures) by Godons1: 2:25pm On Mar 18
LocalFARMERS:
Aboki Davido grin grin. ..

grin

1 Like

Re: Northern Version Of Davido Sings Davido's I'm Unavailable song (video/pictures) by LocalFARMERS: 6:45am On Mar 20
Re: Northern Version Of Davido Sings Davido's I'm Unavailable song (video/pictures) by LocalFARMERS: 8:58pm On Mar 20
Davido

Re: Northern Version Of Davido Sings Davido's I'm Unavailable song (video/pictures) by Godons1: 4:21pm On Mar 21
grin grin Davido
Re: Northern Version Of Davido Sings Davido's I'm Unavailable song (video/pictures) by LocalFARMERS: 6:13am On Mar 22
Godons1:
grin grin Davido

grin
Re: Northern Version Of Davido Sings Davido's I'm Unavailable song (video/pictures) by Js123: 6:16am On Mar 22
LocalFARMERS:
This is a Northern hype man/ praise singer. He sings Davido's "I'm unavailable" song. To the admiration of his listeners. grin

https://infotec.com.ng/
Re: Northern Version Of Davido Sings Davido's I'm Unavailable song (video/pictures) by LocalFARMERS: 11:08am On Mar 23
Godons1:
grin grin Davido

Aboki Davido grin
Re: Northern Version Of Davido Sings Davido's I'm Unavailable song (video/pictures) by dangotesmummy: 1:37pm On Mar 23
Lol wetin dey worry these ones shebi them say them wan cancel Davido for North say make nobody play his songs.why them now dey Play am? grin
Re: Northern Version Of Davido Sings Davido's I'm Unavailable song (video/pictures) by LocalFARMERS: 4:11pm On Mar 28
dangotesmummy:
Lol wetin dey worry these ones shebi them say them wan cancel Davido for North say make nobody play his songs.why them now dey Play am? grin

Who said so? Davido's music is played nationwide
Re: Northern Version Of Davido Sings Davido's I'm Unavailable song (video/pictures) by dangotesmummy: 6:17pm On Mar 28
LocalFARMERS:

Who said so? Davido's music is played nationwide
Na them talk say them go cancel Davido for shooting a music video where he was dancing in front of a mosque
Re: Northern Version Of Davido Sings Davido's I'm Unavailable song (video/pictures) by LocalFARMERS: 7:10am On Mar 29
dangotesmummy:
Na them talk say them go cancel Davido for shooting a music video where he was dancing in front of a mosque

Ok. But na one individual talk that one. So many people love Davido songs for North. That's why this local Hausa musician is singing Davido's song
Re: Northern Version Of Davido Sings Davido's I'm Unavailable song (video/pictures) by dangotesmummy: 8:37am On Mar 29
LocalFARMERS:

Ok. But na one individual talk that one. So many people love Davido songs for North. That's why this local Hausa musician is singing Davido's song
yinmu

After them see say nobody send them.you think some people were blind or deaf when there was an uproar in the North,where the locals were tearing Davido's pictures found in front of shops or Keke maruwas? Where the locals were shouting that no Davido song must be played
Re: Northern Version Of Davido Sings Davido's I'm Unavailable song (video/pictures) by LocalFARMERS: 10:47am On Mar 29
dangotesmummy:
yinmu

After them see say nobody send them.you think some people were blind or deaf when there was an uproar in the North,where the locals were tearing Davido's pictures found in front of shops or Keke maruwas? Where the locals were shouting that no Davido song must be played

Weting this one dey talk. Have you ever had Davido talk down on the North? He can't do that cause he knows their worth. But you wey no be anything, na you dey talk anyhow. You hide behind your Tecno phone to type trash. Cause you get 100mb.

The North light-years ahead of you. Thats why even Tinubu no fit do anyhow with the North. Else he go collect wotowoto
Re: Northern Version Of Davido Sings Davido's I'm Unavailable song (video/pictures) by dangotesmummy: 3:11pm On Mar 29
LocalFARMERS:

Weting this one dey talk. Have you ever had Davido talk down on the North? He can't do that cause he knows their worth. But you wey no be anything, na you dey talk anyhow. You hide behind your Tecno phone to type trash. Cause you get 100mb.

The North light-years ahead of you. Thats why even Tinubu no fit do anyhow with the North. Else he go collect wotowoto
rest.nobody send una.youre not as important as you think you are.besides in a normal society nobody is above the law not even the president or senators so no dey carry yourselves for pedestal wey no exist

Lol did you say light ahead of you? Of course they are.in slaughtering yourselves and impregnating children grin
Re: Northern Version Of Davido Sings Davido's I'm Unavailable song (video/pictures) by LocalFARMERS: 5:35pm On Mar 29
dangotesmummy:
rest.nobody send una.youre not as important as you think you are.besides in a normal society nobody is above the law not even the president or senators so no dey carry yourselves for pedestal wey no exist

Lol did you say light ahead of you? Of course they are.in slaughtering yourselves and impregnating children grin

This one dey feel like Dangote because I give am small attention. Your little fame is over, oya run along and go play with ya mates

Re: Northern Version Of Davido Sings Davido's I'm Unavailable song (video/pictures) by dangotesmummy: 9:34pm On Mar 29
LocalFARMERS:

This one dey feel like Dangote because I give am small attention. Your little fame is over, oya run along and go play with ya mates
lmaooo e pain am say I don expose his pretense grin tongue
Re: Northern Version Of Davido Sings Davido's I'm Unavailable song (video/pictures) by LocalFARMERS: 9:03am On Apr 10
Nnn
Re: Northern Version Of Davido Sings Davido's I'm Unavailable song (video/pictures) by LocalFARMERS: 7:00am On Apr 26

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Annie Licking 2face After He Performed "African Queen" For Her / Tuface Attacked Again / 'i'm Not Dating Tonto Dikeh'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.