Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Gunshots As Hoodlums Hijack Trucks, Steal Food Items In Niger State - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunshots As Hoodlums Hijack Trucks, Steal Food Items In Niger State (25737 Views)

Gunshots As Police Rescue Victim Abducted In Abuja, Arrest Kidnapper / Gunshots As Cult Groups Hijack #EndSARS Protest In Benin / Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunshots As Hoodlums Hijack Trucks, Steal Food Items In Niger State by Etimemy: 4:55pm On Feb 22
Tinubu should respect himself and resign
Re: Gunshots As Hoodlums Hijack Trucks, Steal Food Items In Niger State by Twoclans(f): 4:57pm On Feb 22
This protest never got to food items been stolen .

I drove past that road around 8am when the protest was starting .The hours I spent at Zuma barracks they were monitoring the situation until the soldiers were deployed to suleja junction to disperse the protesters.

I don't know the source of this information expect if they are not referring to the protest at suleja junction today.
Re: Gunshots As Hoodlums Hijack Trucks, Steal Food Items In Niger State by ProphetofOdin: 4:57pm On Feb 22
I just have this strong feeling that we are sitting on a time bomb right now, Tinubu and his cabinet members need to sit up before it escalates, I sure know they're grossly incompetent but they need to do something about the food crisis for a start.
Re: Gunshots As Hoodlums Hijack Trucks, Steal Food Items In Niger State by Twoclans(f): 4:58pm On Feb 22
Depriest2020:
I've put call across to Suleja to verify this info, they're surprised to here it from me, so OP where in Suleja did this happen. Don't spread false News.

The story is false.There was protest at suleja junction on the Kaduna Abuja express axis today.The protest lasted for over 6hours and was almost tiring violent when soldiers were deployed to disperse the protesters .

Food items were not stolen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunshots As Hoodlums Hijack Trucks, Steal Food Items In Niger State by ppogba: 4:59pm On Feb 22
SoNature:

Go for either of the two!

Elections have consequences
An election has consequences

You go tire if you wan teach English on Nairaland.

Have
Had
Has

The three will continue to be a pain in the neck for half baked, English students till the resurrection day.
Re: Gunshots As Hoodlums Hijack Trucks, Steal Food Items In Niger State by Emmanuel30a: 5:03pm On Feb 22
Your meat no go sweet?
Re: Gunshots As Hoodlums Hijack Trucks, Steal Food Items In Niger State by HeroicMeastro: 5:04pm On Feb 22
BeninRefugees:
Omo

Elections has consequences

There's huge difference between being good at playing dirty politics and leadership
No sense at all.
This has nothing to do with elections.
How many times has the country went through elections and move on..
Why are you people still dwelling in the past?

1 Like

Re: Gunshots As Hoodlums Hijack Trucks, Steal Food Items In Niger State by 43Ronin: 5:10pm On Feb 22
That is how it starts, the soldiers will step in to enforce law and order then shoot innocent looters leading to all out revolution.
Re: Gunshots As Hoodlums Hijack Trucks, Steal Food Items In Niger State by hurryup123(m): 5:11pm On Feb 22
Goodvibes007:
Nigerians always hijacking everything even before subsidy removal..After an onion truck was hijacked back in 2021, that was when I know nothing is safe from being hijacked.
Hit the like button if you don't give a fvck about this mofu7 up there!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunshots As Hoodlums Hijack Trucks, Steal Food Items In Niger State by Afonja007: 5:11pm On Feb 22
is not that igbos are not feeling the hard time created by apc but what save the igbos is since after the war ,igbos dont know which nigerian government is bad or good we igbos dont get anything from government of nigeria,when igbos complained they will shout 2nd niger bridge those who are enjoying the government are the people complaining of hunger they are like baby you know when feeding bottle is suddenly removed from baby's mouth the baby must cry,niger republic are enjoying nigerian government more than the igbos buhari even built railway down to niger republic while he ignored igbo states

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunshots As Hoodlums Hijack Trucks, Steal Food Items In Niger State by Eriokanmi: 5:13pm On Feb 22
BeninRefugees:
Omo

There's huge difference between being good at playing dirty politics and leadership
God just wants us to learn a lesson. Every human being (not only Christian, Muslim or pagan) is feeling the consequences already. When you go to a marketplace to buy meals, sellers won't say because you're from a particular tribe or religion, they'd give you a discount or you have a different market place where you'd get goods or fuel cheaper.

Recently, the sultan of sokoto confessed that Jonathan administration was the best so far after Obj's since the return of democracy in 1999. Then, some people may maintain that crude sales were high both in usd and volume back then but today, its same scenario for over a year now yet, no improvement. They don't even tell us how much crude they sell daily and at what price. Buhari destroyed Nigeria and his people even attacked his convoy physically cos they felt disappointed and now, its Tinubu's turn under same party.

We're still experimenting in Nigeria, what we've been doing after decades of independence. Kemi, a trade secretary of the UK came to Nigeria recently and my people identified with her even though she's British. Here in Nigeria, that lady won't see ordinary LG chair. Obama wouldn't have seen any reasonable office to head if america were Nigeria and we like to visit their countries where things work and people head positions without bias. We're not ready for growth and development yet. They've turned governance into turn by turn.

One day, I believe the masses, irrespective of tribe will react wildly to their wicked rule...We're smelling it already. This is just the beginning . They've not seen protests yet. They'd soon begin shutting down MDAs

1 Like

Re: Gunshots As Hoodlums Hijack Trucks, Steal Food Items In Niger State by WhiteWood: 5:14pm On Feb 22
BeninRefugees:
Omo

Shut your damn mouth, this has nothing to do with the election, Nigeria has been in sh*t for the past 40 years or so, it's just the result of multiple leadership failure
Re: Gunshots As Hoodlums Hijack Trucks, Steal Food Items In Niger State by Kinzo0917(m): 5:18pm On Feb 22
KingAzubuike:

Say you called a friend of yours staying in suleja.

No mind d olodo

Suleija is very big. So it is not possible for that his friend to be everywhere at d same time

Suleija is very close to abuja so I know what I am saying since I am in abuja

Check the news source. Daily trust will not post fake news
Re: Gunshots As Hoodlums Hijack Trucks, Steal Food Items In Niger State by Sicilyjoe: 5:19pm On Feb 22
Depriest2020:
I've put call across to Suleja to verify this info, they're surprised to here it from me, so OP where in Suleja did this happen. Don't spread false News.

Did u call everyone in suleja ?
Re: Gunshots As Hoodlums Hijack Trucks, Steal Food Items In Niger State by Emmy59: 5:19pm On Feb 22
This is just d beginning we go suffer tire
Re: Gunshots As Hoodlums Hijack Trucks, Steal Food Items In Niger State by Ulogwe1: 5:19pm On Feb 22
They were sponsored by opposition according to Sen. Akpabio.

There is hunger reality on ground.
Re: Gunshots As Hoodlums Hijack Trucks, Steal Food Items In Niger State by BeninRefugees: 5:19pm On Feb 22
SoNature:

Go for either of the two!

Elections have consequences
An election has consequences

Alright prof

Noted!

1 Like

Re: Gunshots As Hoodlums Hijack Trucks, Steal Food Items In Niger State by richie240: 5:23pm On Feb 22
Whether na 1960 or 2023, las-las ndigbos loot onion truck., Dassol.
Every other thing na story!
cool
Earthquakes:

Hahahaha stop diverting attention, this was during when Hausa Igbos are having issues that even trucks get burnt, Igbos are business people, they will not see trucks carrying foodstuffs and start looting it out of hunger without considering who owns it!
Show us where truck has been looted since this 2023

Re: Gunshots As Hoodlums Hijack Trucks, Steal Food Items In Niger State by Talk2Suzan(f): 5:25pm On Feb 22
This is just sad, Nigerian endure so much. I hope something is done about the hardship in the economy asap because it's only a matter of time before the hungry eat the fed.
Re: Gunshots As Hoodlums Hijack Trucks, Steal Food Items In Niger State by Temidayo9(m): 5:25pm On Feb 22
seborrhic:
The storms are gathering.
If the likes of Dangote,Abdul Rabiu,Otedola,Adenuga etc keep quiet and not go to Aso rock or find ways to make Tinubu resign,before they know it their businesses would all crumble due to the theft and sheer incompetence of one man
Hmm, you think Tinubu is the real issue affecting Nigeria? I only know that we don't have positive indices of a better country, forget whatever anyone make you think that if they had won the election, na lie, it may even worse had it been other person other than Tinubu won the last election, Nigeria has been mortgage for long time.👌
Re: Gunshots As Hoodlums Hijack Trucks, Steal Food Items In Niger State by BeninRefugees: 5:28pm On Feb 22
Morbeta11:

See their online warriors.....

When you're done typing join your brothers in the next hunger protest in Ibadan grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunshots As Hoodlums Hijack Trucks, Steal Food Items In Niger State by Temidayo9(m): 5:29pm On Feb 22
Stargangz:
When Akure own go happen nah? Abeg if u dey akure and e set like dis make u hala me grin
Instead of taking advantage of the starting of rain to plant something in fertile Akure Land, you are supporting anarchy in the name of ebimpawa, even in US there are beggars and destitutes,
Re: Gunshots As Hoodlums Hijack Trucks, Steal Food Items In Niger State by Morbeta11(m): 5:30pm On Feb 22
BeninRefugees:

When you're done typing join your brothers in the next hunger protest in Ibadan grin
You fail to understand the sarcasm....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunshots As Hoodlums Hijack Trucks, Steal Food Items In Niger State by Aguogba(m): 5:40pm On Feb 22
Re: Gunshots As Hoodlums Hijack Trucks, Steal Food Items In Niger State by Mydazz(m): 5:41pm On Feb 22
Hoodlums make the narrative skewed to fine hearing, but these are not hoodlums but Hungry Citizens of the Nigerian Federation
Re: Gunshots As Hoodlums Hijack Trucks, Steal Food Items In Niger State by Livingstone124: 5:47pm On Feb 22
fuckingAyaya:
Peter obi must be taught a lesson
Yes our sophisticated brothers succeeded in taughting the Whole nation a Lesson undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunshots As Hoodlums Hijack Trucks, Steal Food Items In Niger State by Dyfynezz12(m): 5:48pm On Feb 22
Am sure those hoodlums are obidients who want to spoil Tinubu's administration bcox their candidate lost
Re: Gunshots As Hoodlums Hijack Trucks, Steal Food Items In Niger State by Achor1111(m): 5:58pm On Feb 22
Hunger na your mate?
Election has consequences.
Tinubu and his blueprint till 2027

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunshots As Hoodlums Hijack Trucks, Steal Food Items In Niger State by Solidex(m): 6:03pm On Feb 22
Election is over.
Now is the time to face the consequences of our choices.
We ll learn the hard way, especially the North and southwest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunshots As Hoodlums Hijack Trucks, Steal Food Items In Niger State by Umuinyioku: 6:03pm On Feb 22
BeninRefugees:
Omo

But Lagosfc will not agree with you. To him, election was free and fair. And his candidate, Jagaban won with landslide margin!

1 Like

Re: Gunshots As Hoodlums Hijack Trucks, Steal Food Items In Niger State by Umuinyioku: 6:07pm On Feb 22
Goodvibes007:
Nigerians always hijacking everything even before subsidy removal..After an onion truck was hijacked back in 2021, that was when I know nothing is safe from being hijacked.
What are you trying to insinuate?
That Tinubu is getting it right?

By the way,how are you being paid for this PR and spineless support?

You're shameless. I.pity you bro.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Inspector Arrested With N60,000 Marked Bribe In Lagos / Gunmen Kill Pregnant Woman In Kwara, Kidnap Her Husband, Sparks Protest / Lady Caught Her Calabar Housemaid Trying To Loot Her Just 2 Months In Her House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.