Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,140 members, 7,811,212 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

Napoli 1-1 FC Barcelona – Victor Osimhen Scores Late Leveler - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Napoli 1-1 FC Barcelona – Victor Osimhen Scores Late Leveler (342 Views)

Osimhen Scores Twice As Napoli Crush Bayern Munich / Victor Osimhen Scores Again For Lille In League (Photos) / Victor Osimhen Scores Fastest Goal In Belgian League (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Napoli 1-1 FC Barcelona – Victor Osimhen Scores Late Leveler by Ashleyokeneye(f): 2:42pm On Feb 22
Victor James Osimhen MFR is a Nigerian professional footballer who plays as a striker for Serie A club Napoli and the Nigerian national team. Considered one of the best strikers in the world, he is known for his elite finishing, pace, strength and athleticism. The Champions League last-16 clash between Italian champions Napoli and Spanish champions Barcelona is finely poised after a cagey 1-1 draw in the first leg in Naples. Both sides have struggled for form this season and it showed on the pitch with few chances created until Robert Lewandowski opened the scoring with a fine strike. However, Barca couldn’t kill the game and Victor Osimhen equalized.

Napoli began life under new coach Francesco Calzona by earning a spirited 1-1 draw with Barcelona in the UEFA Champions League last-16 first leg courtesy of Victor Osimhen's second-half equaliser. With Slovakia coach Calzona in the technical area for the home side after the dismissal of Walter Mazzarri on Monday night, the struggling Italian champions – who sit a lowly ninth in Serie A – rescued a merited draw when Nigeria forward Osimhen accepted Frank Anguissa's pass to fire home on 75 minutes. Barcelona had taken the lead on the hour-mark courtesy of Poland striker Robert Lewandowski's 93rd career goal in the Champions League from Pedri's delightful through ball.

The return leg on March 12 in Barcelona is well-poised after a draw that will not displease either side. It was a slow burner of a match in Naples between the two sides who don't have their troubles to seek in terms of managerial changes, but the second half certainly provided a glimpse of what could lie in store in the second leg. Lewandowski is 10 years older than Osimhen, but both players are hot property in European football as the dynamic duo provided excellent finishes in an intriguing second half to leave this tie right in the mixer before they do battle at Barca. In particular, Napoli would be well advised to let off the handbrake after discovering they could trouble their opponents if they can up the pace of their passes in the final third.

Register now with iLOT Bet to bring your winnings to reality. Click here https:///47i1sUj to register now.

Re: Napoli 1-1 FC Barcelona – Victor Osimhen Scores Late Leveler by SportsHighLight: 4:30pm On Feb 22
Ashleyokeneye:

Victor James Osimhen MFR is a Nigerian professional footballer who plays as a striker for Serie A club Napoli and the Nigerian national team. Considered one of the best strikers in the world, he is known for his elite finishing, pace, strength and athleticism. The Champions League last-16 clash between Italian champions Napoli and Spanish champions Barcelona is finely poised after a cagey 1-1 draw in the first leg in Naples. Both sides have struggled for form this season and it showed on the pitch with few chances created until Robert Lewandowski opened the scoring with a fine strike. However, Barca couldn’t kill the game and Victor Osimhen equalized.

Napoli began life under new coach Francesco Calzona by earning a spirited 1-1 draw with Barcelona in the UEFA Champions League last-16 first leg courtesy of Victor Osimhen's second-half equaliser. With Slovakia coach Calzona in the technical area for the home side after the dismissal of Walter Mazzarri on Monday night, the struggling Italian champions – who sit a lowly ninth in Serie A – rescued a merited draw when Nigeria forward Osimhen accepted Frank Anguissa's pass to fire home on 75 minutes. Barcelona had taken the lead on the hour-mark courtesy of Poland striker Robert Lewandowski's 93rd career goal in the Champions League from Pedri's delightful through ball.

The return leg on March 12 in Barcelona is well-poised after a draw that will not displease either side. It was a slow burner of a match in Naples between the two sides who don't have their troubles to seek in terms of managerial changes, but the second half certainly provided a glimpse of what could lie in store in the second leg. Lewandowski is 10 years older than Osimhen, but both players are hot property in European football as the dynamic duo provided excellent finishes in an intriguing second half to leave this tie right in the mixer before they do battle at Barca. In particular, Napoli would be well advised to let off the handbrake after discovering they could trouble their opponents if they can up the pace of their passes in the final third.

Register now with iLOT Bet to bring your winnings to reality. Click here https:///47i1sUj to register now.
AFCON best player
Re: Napoli 1-1 FC Barcelona – Victor Osimhen Scores Late Leveler by chiomaugo: 10:00am On Feb 26
SportsHighLight:
AFCON best player
Osimhen Victor is really good and skilled, After playing with AFCON Nigeria Super Eagle in a short time was able to meet up
Re: Napoli 1-1 FC Barcelona – Victor Osimhen Scores Late Leveler by johnsaman: 4:42pm On Feb 26
Ashleyokeneye:

Register now with iLOT Bet to bring your winnings to reality. Click here https://www.ilotbet.com/afc2024/?c=NLDKellyDan to register now.
Napoli holds Barcelona to a draw in the Champions League last-16 first leg as Victor Osimhen shines in his comeback match. Lewandowski's goal initially puts Barca ahead, but Osimhen's equalizer ensures a tense battle. Relive the action as Napoli's resilience earns them a valuable result. Don't miss the thrilling highlights!
Re: Napoli 1-1 FC Barcelona – Victor Osimhen Scores Late Leveler by BolaAhmed202: 11:13am On Feb 27
johnsaman:
Napoli holds Barcelona to a draw in the Champions League last-16 first leg as Victor Osimhen shines in his comeback match. Lewandowski's goal initially puts Barca ahead, but Osimhen's equalizer ensures a tense battle. Relive the action as Napoli's resilience earns them a valuable result. Don't miss the thrilling highlights!
I began betting after my initial trial, likely influenced by the enticing 50% cashback offer from ILOTBET, coupled with the convenience of withdrawing to my Opay account. I'm drawn to ILOTBET for its free predictions and Sporty features, and I'd happily suggest it to anyone looking to test their luck.

Re: Napoli 1-1 FC Barcelona – Victor Osimhen Scores Late Leveler by Peterpaul666: 2:33pm On Feb 27
BolaAhmed202:

I began betting after my initial trial, likely influenced by the enticing 50% cashback offer from ILOTBET, coupled with the convenience of withdrawing to my Opay account. I'm drawn to ILOTBET for its free predictions and Sporty features, and I'd happily suggest it to anyone looking to test their luck.
While I'm drawn to the appealing 50% cashback offer from ILOTBET, I've encountered difficulties withdrawing to my Eco bank account. For those interested in trying their luck on platforms offering such bonuses, they might find it suitable, but personally, I've decided to discontinue its use due to these challenges.
Re: Napoli 1-1 FC Barcelona – Victor Osimhen Scores Late Leveler by Faithomomeje: 3:03pm On Feb 27
Peterpaul666:
While I'm drawn to the appealing 50% cashback offer from ILOTBET, I've encountered difficulties withdrawing to my Eco bank account. For those interested in trying their luck on platforms offering such bonuses, they might find it suitable, but personally, I've decided to discontinue its use due to these challenges.

Please, how do i get the 50% cashback and I am ready to learn how to do this. Nigeria is very had now so I need any means to earn online daily in other to meet up expenses
Re: Napoli 1-1 FC Barcelona – Victor Osimhen Scores Late Leveler by Bolakeadedeji: 10:18am On Feb 28
Faithomomeje:

Please, how do i get the 50% cashback and I am ready to learn how to do this. Nigeria is very had now so I need any means to earn online daily in other to meet up expenses
Erling Haaland by competition for Manchester City:

Premier League: 56 games, 53 goals ⚽️

Champions League: 17 games, 17 goals ⚽️

FA Cup: 5 games, 8 goals ⚽️
Re: Napoli 1-1 FC Barcelona – Victor Osimhen Scores Late Leveler by SportsHighLight: 3:16pm On Feb 28
BolaAhmed202:

Sir Jim Ratcliffe will do everything to put Manchester United back at the top of English and European football. To achieve this, the boss of INEOS wants to put Zinedine Zidane at the head of his team instead of Erik Ten Hag.

(1) (Reply)

Blatter Resigns....who Takes Over? / Liverpool Are Broke! Can’t Afford Alexandre Lacazette / Truly Unique And Inspiring Marketing Tool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.