Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,931 members, 7,810,595 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

See My Very Cheap ₦7,100 Dinner - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See My Very Cheap ₦7,100 Dinner (1266 Views)

Snake And Cane Rat For Dinner (Photos) / Eggs Crate/carton Are Available In Large Quantities At Very Cheap Price / See The Dinner I Prepared From My Garden Without Spending Kobo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See My Very Cheap ₦7,100 Dinner by Ekakamba: 3:39pm On Feb 22
In December, I spent ₦2,000 on half-vegetable chicken, while in January, the price rose to ₦5,000 for a full portion. Presently, it amounts to ₦6,000.

I use the term 'very cheap' in comparison to the prices at hotels, rather than referencing street prices.

Re: See My Very Cheap ₦7,100 Dinner by Ekakamba: 3:39pm On Feb 22
It's tasty.

Re: See My Very Cheap ₦7,100 Dinner by Ekakamba: 3:39pm On Feb 22
More
Re: See My Very Cheap ₦7,100 Dinner by Maks27: 11:11pm On Feb 22
Pictures?
Re: See My Very Cheap ₦7,100 Dinner by Maks27: 11:11pm On Feb 22
Ekakamba:
More
Where is the more ?
Re: See My Very Cheap ₦7,100 Dinner by Ekakamba: 10:16am On Feb 23
Maks27:

Where is the more ?
Up. cheesy
Re: See My Very Cheap ₦7,100 Dinner by Greatzeus(m): 10:25am On Feb 23
Ekakamba:
In December, I spent ₦2,000 on half-vegetable chicken, while in January, the price rose to ₦5,000 for a full portion. Presently, it amounts to ₦6,000.

I use the term 'very cheap' in comparison to the prices at hotels, rather than referencing street prices.
Yes it's cheap,no one will come and argue with you,just as you expected. You can see your thread is dry. Poor folks always trying to prove rubbish. Fake a** internet low life.
It's obvious you're not used to this life,once in a lifetime opportunity to bring out a phone to take pictures as you eat your rice and vegetables. So much sense in it, isn't it?
Re: See My Very Cheap ₦7,100 Dinner by Ekakamba: 11:28am On Feb 23
great zeus. grin tongue

Greatzeus:

Yes it's cheap,no one will come and argue with you,just as you expected. You can see your thread is dry. Poor folks always trying to prove rubbish. Fake a** internet low life.
It's obvious you're not used to this life,once in a lifetime opportunity to bring out a phone to take pictures as you eat your rice and vegetables. So much sense in it, isn't it?

(1) (Reply)

Ogbolo Is Available Now In Large Quantity / BEANS - The Reason Why I Hate Saturday Morning. Meals U Don't Like? / Picture Of A Nairalander Pounding Crayfish In The Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.