Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Pix!!facts On Threads Created To Bash Redmi(deception By Transsion Promoters) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pix!!facts On Threads Created To Bash Redmi(deception By Transsion Promoters) (653 Views)

Threads Surpasses 95 Million Posts & 50 Million Users, As Musk Cries Foul / Threads: See Elon Musk's Reply on Twitter's attempt to sue Meta / Twitter Threatens To Sue Meta For Hiring Former Employees To Build "Threads" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pix!!facts On Threads Created To Bash Redmi(deception By Transsion Promoters) by noobody(m): 11:27am On Feb 23
This thread is to inform nairaland members at large about the thread that has continued to plague the phone section about threads created purposefully to bash other brands especially Redmi products.

Why we understand,no brand is completely devoid of bugs,faults and issues,including the almighty Samsung,apple and the likes,Redmi devices are not also excluded,it's is a hard fact,and that is why customer experience centres are opened accords Nigeria to provide quality warranty and after sales services.

These threads are solely opened by digital marketers and keyboard warriors employed by transsion company with the sole purpose to discredit Redmi brand and make there products alpha and Omega.

If you notice closely,all threads also created to promote transsion products are usually opened by these same crooked individuals.

Also further investigation concludes that these Monika's are newly and recently opened monika's on nairaland,they even go as far as opening multiple accounts and start dropping hateful comments on Redmi posts and like wise good comments on transsion thread.

The truth of the matter is simple,Redmi is here to stay

You need to try to demote other brands to make yours relevant,

In Fact if not for Redmi and other competitors we know transssion would still be stucked on low end MediaTek processors at stupidly exorbitant rates.

Although we must give them there flowers for first making android devices easily accessible to Nigerian at large,and the market share is still the largest in Africa as a whole,but pettiness won't help promote sales when people can see the top notch quality in Xiaomi products.

I hope the admins can look into these trends so as to promote a non biased safe space for individuals to be able to make good choices when wanting to get a device.

3 Likes

Re: Pix!!facts On Threads Created To Bash Redmi(deception By Transsion Promoters) by noobody(m): 11:30am On Feb 23
Even more pictures

Re: Pix!!facts On Threads Created To Bash Redmi(deception By Transsion Promoters) by tivta(m): 1:04pm On Feb 23
My dear brother, i understand where you are coming from but in a democracy its a free market for all.
An example of de marketing you are talking about is Samsung using spoilt iphones as their steps in their office (the video is online) , such banters from phone companies is what makes the market lively.
Pay no attention to them cause they are surely marketers for transition just like you might be a marketer for Xiaomi lol.
At the end of the day people will always go for their hearts desires.
Instead my advice would be for you to keep educating people about the benefits of Xiaomi phones such as, infrared control, Second space, REGULAR SYSTEM OS UPDATES (something transition phones never do), super fast charging, better cameras, use of Gcam etc.
These features are more than enough to sell the brand Xiaomi especially for those who know what technology is all about.

5 Likes

Re: Pix!!facts On Threads Created To Bash Redmi(deception By Transsion Promoters) by noobody(m): 3:44pm On Feb 23
Re: Pix!!facts On Threads Created To Bash Redmi(deception By Transsion Promoters) by noobody(m): 7:11am On Feb 24
Don't fall for the scam!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pix!!facts On Threads Created To Bash Redmi(deception By Transsion Promoters) by noobody(m): 8:02am On Mar 01
Facts.
Re: Pix!!facts On Threads Created To Bash Redmi(deception By Transsion Promoters) by noobody(m): 11:06pm On Mar 01
Frauds!!
Re: Pix!!facts On Threads Created To Bash Redmi(deception By Transsion Promoters) by noobody(m): 8:32am On Mar 04
Don't be decieved by the lies and frenzy!!

Fraud Na fraud oo...
Re: Pix!!facts On Threads Created To Bash Redmi(deception By Transsion Promoters) by Ezeifeduba: 11:28pm On Mar 04
You see how daft you are?

The profiles of these guys you posted, I was trying to see where they posted a thread against Redmi but can't find any.

You see how you're making a mess of yourself and trying to attack and accuse an innocent brand?

Leave TECNO alone Bro. They're not in your level. TECNO is currently the biggest and best selling Android brand in Nigeria and Africa. Take it or leave it... Gracias
Re: Pix!!facts On Threads Created To Bash Redmi(deception By Transsion Promoters) by AJSfan: 1:22am On Mar 05
You didn't post even one link where they demarketed Redmi. Those links are clearly promotional for Tecno and Infinix. If you go there to talk about Redmi and get clap backs, then you lack wisdom. They are clearly doing what they were paid to do
Re: Pix!!facts On Threads Created To Bash Redmi(deception By Transsion Promoters) by noobody(m): 8:28am On Mar 05
Ezeifeduba:
You see how daft you are?

The profiles of these guys you posted, I was trying to see where they posted a thread against Redmi but can't find any.

You see how you're making a mess of yourself and trying to attack and accuse an innocent brand?

Leave TECNO alone Bro. They're not in your level. TECNO is currently the biggest and best selling Android brand in Nigeria and Africa. Take it or leave it... Gracias

Transsion bot with registered account on Jan 26 2024,you won't see any of such threads na,since Na Jan 26 2024 you open account,
And it's obvious you are a transsion rat
This account would become inactive again by the end of today,so your case is obviously trying hard to make your self relevant and go off again
At least you saw the facts that these accounts promote transsion,
Innocent brand indeed
Since you were just given an account to come and do fake promo,
Focus on your job.
I rather be daft than to be a deceiver like you are doing.

Why did you run away from the other thread na,?

1 Like

Re: Pix!!facts On Threads Created To Bash Redmi(deception By Transsion Promoters) by noobody(m): 8:30am On Mar 05
AJSfan:
You didn't post even one link where they demarketed Redmi. Those links are clearly promotional for Tecno and Infinix. If you go there to talk about Redmi and get clap backs, then you lack wisdom. They are clearly doing what they were paid to do

It would have been wise for you to approach this issue without sentiment,.but you decided to he foooolish,
It's obvious you are the one who lacks wisdom

I would provide you with links of such threads soon,

Many of such have been opened in the past to specifically target Redmi and bash Redmi,but you were blind and daft then not to see them.
I did not just open these thread to intentionally accuse anyone,I am giving them back in the language they operate in
So you are the one who lacks wisdom to only jump on this thread not knowing there is a root cause.

I just replied you first to let you know,it is unwise for you to interface in issues you don't know the crux
Re: Pix!!facts On Threads Created To Bash Redmi(deception By Transsion Promoters) by AJSfan: 9:48am On Mar 05
noobody:

It would have been wise for you to approach this issue without sentiment,.but you decided to he foooolish,
It's obvious you are the one who lacks wisdom

I would provide you with links of such threads soon,

Many of such have been opened in the past to specifically target Redmi and bash Redmi,but you were blind and daft then not to see them.
I did not just open these thread to intentionally accuse anyone,I am giving them back in the language they operate in
So you are the one who lacks wisdom to only jump on this thread not knowing there is a root cause.

I just replied you first to let you know,it is unwise for you to interface in issues you don't know the crux
so you wasted the entire Frontpage without posting the so called evidence you have? Get something profitable to do with you time boy... my last reply to you
Re: Pix!!facts On Threads Created To Bash Redmi(deception By Transsion Promoters) by noobody(m): 10:05am On Mar 05
AJSfan:
so you wasted the entire Frontpage without posting the so called evidence you have? Get something profitable to do with you time boy... my last reply to you

Best stay buried and dead bruh!!

Your aproko not needed here,

Except you are living under a hole,

My thread is valid and everyone knows transsion agents to be nuisances.

So don't bother to reply me,

And as regards profitable,
As long as I am not begging from you feed,
You have no biz with what I do with my time.
Thanks for your unsolicited advice,Mr motivational speaker without billions.

But while you are at it see this thread to see how I exposed them again.

https://www.nairaland.com/8020664/transsion-exposed-tecnoinfinixitel-full-lists
Re: Pix!!facts On Threads Created To Bash Redmi(deception By Transsion Promoters) by noobody(m): 4:10pm On Mar 06
Beware of the deception
Re: Pix!!facts On Threads Created To Bash Redmi(deception By Transsion Promoters) by noobody(m): 7:00pm On Mar 07
Exposded
Re: Pix!!facts On Threads Created To Bash Redmi(deception By Transsion Promoters) by noobody(m): 8:00am On Mar 08
Exposed
Re: Pix!!facts On Threads Created To Bash Redmi(deception By Transsion Promoters) by SweetBuns(f): 8:44am On Mar 08
Old news
Been calling them out since 2020 but they don’t give up grin

1 Like

Re: Pix!!facts On Threads Created To Bash Redmi(deception By Transsion Promoters) by noobody(m): 12:25pm On Mar 08
SweetBuns:
Old news
Been calling them out since 2020 but they don’t give up grin

They are like bedbugs,

Always multiplying

Bunch of nuisances on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Pix!!facts On Threads Created To Bash Redmi(deception By Transsion Promoters) by MakaPeech: 5:15pm On Mar 08
Beware of this guy with he’s a scammer !!!
Re: Pix!!facts On Threads Created To Bash Redmi(deception By Transsion Promoters) by noobody(m): 8:59pm On Mar 08
MakaPeech:
Beware of this guy with he’s a scammer !!!

@KINGPIN
@japhet04
But you were seriously denying you was not the above Monika,yet you type,talk even have the same exact response to been called a scammer like him,

You are just bitter I exposed you!!
There is no hiding place for scammers on nairaland.
Everybody knows you are just been vindictive and you are spewing lies!!

Search for KINGPIN,japhet04 on nairaland,

This is a scammer known for opening multiple Monika's to commit scam,

He is about to delete KINGPIN Monika is the reason for this new account created on February 13th 2024.

He is a scammer and a fraud!!

Guys search for japhet04

He deactivated the Monika after various scams!!

This is another dull criminal right here,

Using the same phone number to commit the criminal activities.

Full name Worukumo japhet Godwin

UBA 2078748097 bank details,other known Monika he used for scams.

tissuepaper - For goin hard on 1xbet (dude is an addicted gambler)
FRoosevelt - For self-discussion/soundingsmart
japhet04 - for seeking advice on his health predicaments (he has vitiligo)
Jayphet - to seek N10,000 from dalemat
KingPin - used it to punt till he lost his school fees(73k)
BigChest - For trolling on betting thread
Crayfishh - same as above, for trolling

He is a hardened criminal and he operates just the same way giftedhand47 does ....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pix!!facts On Threads Created To Bash Redmi(deception By Transsion Promoters) by noobody(m): 8:39am On Mar 11
Frauds pro max
Re: Pix!!facts On Threads Created To Bash Redmi(deception By Transsion Promoters) by noobody(m): 8:46am On Mar 16
Frauds

(1) (Reply)

I Need Nokia E63 Or E71 Now! / Has Anyone Used The New Visafone Service? / (Video) Best Phone In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.