Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,315 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

South African Doctors Earn 3 Times More Than Those In Nigeria & Kenya - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / South African Doctors Earn 3 Times More Than Those In Nigeria & Kenya (12900 Views)

How Much Do Doctors Earn In Nigeria? / Black Women Five Times More Likely To Die During Childbirth / How Much Does Consultant Medical Doctors Earn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Doctors Earn 3 Times More Than Those In Nigeria & Kenya by Eriokanmi: 11:36am On Feb 24
True . I know a Nigerian leading politician who goes to South Africa for his routine medical check ups. Guess what? A known Nigerian doctor who relocated to South Africa in 2012 is his physician.

They destroyed our health institution, paying drs peanuts. Same people are patronising our drs in a foreign land, wasting tax payers' money. I just pity those following them like mumu over some sentimental moves and 5,000 naira largesse. They're always at the receiving end.

3 Likes

Re: South African Doctors Earn 3 Times More Than Those In Nigeria & Kenya by Boondocxs(f): 11:36am On Feb 24
That boy really hates Nigerians sha

1 Like

Re: South African Doctors Earn 3 Times More Than Those In Nigeria & Kenya by anonymous1759(m): 11:39am On Feb 24
MzansiCoolio:

Poor thing, you can't wait til the morning? Tinubulation starvation dealing with una?😢😢😢

Send the address for your mud hut, I'll send a pidgeon to come drop off the R2 donation.

This your Benue mud hut though, is it for human habitation or for that goat at the door?🇳🇬 ☹️☹️☹️

You must be from SA, insult the hell out of them . As they always feel comfortable insulting their country online thinking it’ll bring sympathy or likeness They’ll never tell you the benefits they enjoy from the government only the negative side .

4 Likes

Re: South African Doctors Earn 3 Times More Than Those In Nigeria & Kenya by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:39am On Feb 24
grin grin🙊

All thanks to devalued naira

Brainless empty carton brain leaders.
Re: South African Doctors Earn 3 Times More Than Those In Nigeria & Kenya by abobote: 11:41am On Feb 24
It's actually more than 3 times
Re: South African Doctors Earn 3 Times More Than Those In Nigeria & Kenya by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:42am On Feb 24
Boondocxs:
It is not hate it is reality
What people are currently collecting as salary in Nigeria is a crime against humanity

Their salary is 40x higher than Nigeria doctors own 🙊🙊 shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: South African Doctors Earn 3 Times More Than Those In Nigeria & Kenya by Edaro: 11:42am On Feb 24
SA Doctors don’t engage in PP.
Re: South African Doctors Earn 3 Times More Than Those In Nigeria & Kenya by jubrilELsudan: 11:43am On Feb 24
SUCH FOOLISHNESS

IS THE COST OF LIVING THE SAME?

IS THE COST OF GOODS AND SERVICES THE SAME?

THIS IS LIKE COMPARING THE SALARY OF AN AMERICAN DOCTOR AND A NIGERIAN DOCTOR

Re: South African Doctors Earn 3 Times More Than Those In Nigeria & Kenya by fidelmarshal199: 11:44am On Feb 24
The mods on this site ain't trying at all. Someone will just cook up some wild imagination and the next thing is frontpage. No source to back up the claim

2 Likes

Re: South African Doctors Earn 3 Times More Than Those In Nigeria & Kenya by xexofe1741(m): 11:45am On Feb 24
They are ahead of us In all aspects

2 Likes

Re: South African Doctors Earn 3 Times More Than Those In Nigeria & Kenya by LagosG: 11:45am On Feb 24
They should also compare how much it costs to go to medical school in all three countries.

This is something we hardly ever talk about

2 Likes

Re: South African Doctors Earn 3 Times More Than Those In Nigeria & Kenya by IronGalaxy: 11:53am On Feb 24
God1000:
But unemployment rate is still very high in south Africa
What does that have to do with South African doctors earning high ?

1 Like

Re: South African Doctors Earn 3 Times More Than Those In Nigeria & Kenya by Virgo3: 12:01pm On Feb 24
MzansiCoolio:

Go back and carefully read the first 2 comments of this thread, and tell me if you guys🇳🇬 don't have issues that need tissues. I'm just playing along with your game, son.
how many doctors do you have in your country? You dont have up to 50,000 doctors and you ranting. Can ur country afford 200000 doctors?

2 Likes

Re: South African Doctors Earn 3 Times More Than Those In Nigeria & Kenya by Seunpapa65: 12:02pm On Feb 24
Hmm
Re: South African Doctors Earn 3 Times More Than Those In Nigeria & Kenya by Faposky95: 12:04pm On Feb 24
EreluRoz:
Why is Nigeria always their target? Indeed we are the giant of Africa

It takes Giants to tango......
Re: South African Doctors Earn 3 Times More Than Those In Nigeria & Kenya by Faposky95: 12:05pm On Feb 24
Virgo3:
how many doctors do you have in your country? You dont have up to 50,000 doctors and you ranting. Can ur country afford 200000 doctors?

If only you understood that you had only one life time her on earth...you would appreciate it very hard if your son or daughter was to finish Medical course here.....you would be working their way at least over there for starters.
Doc dey una lineage...?
Re: South African Doctors Earn 3 Times More Than Those In Nigeria & Kenya by Focusmind: 12:06pm On Feb 24
OP, the report said that a South African doctor earns 40times more than a Nigerian doctor, not 3 times. The 3 times relates to Kenyan doctors.

The devaluation of our currency have eroded people's net-worth. I just bought a cartoon of chicken indomie today for 10500 in mainland, Lagos.
Re: South African Doctors Earn 3 Times More Than Those In Nigeria & Kenya by Akalia(m): 12:07pm On Feb 24
EreluRoz:
You guys are always aggressive except for Samantha who was a very cool headed lady.

Why the anger and so much hate for Nigerians?
what about Samantha? You used "was" in describing her person
Re: South African Doctors Earn 3 Times More Than Those In Nigeria & Kenya by blowjohn(m): 12:10pm On Feb 24
U shud have added and suffer thrice the dosage of unfriendliness
Re: South African Doctors Earn 3 Times More Than Those In Nigeria & Kenya by kenex4ever(m): 12:21pm On Feb 24
God1000:
But unemployment rate is still very high in south Africa
694 unemployed doctors in SA. Unemployed doctors in each state in Naija runs into millions.
Re: South African Doctors Earn 3 Times More Than Those In Nigeria & Kenya by ghiloman28(m): 12:27pm On Feb 24
I can bet it most doctors in Nigeria are Richer than the South Africans. Nigerians workers are only poor in paper when you go close to thier day to day activities you will see that those guys are making daily money aside salary. That why I don’t pity them when goverment is owing them. You will not understand the Rot am saying until you have anything to do in government parastatals.
Re: South African Doctors Earn 3 Times More Than Those In Nigeria & Kenya by JaceBlaze: 12:43pm On Feb 24
Boondocxs:

Anybody who won't say the things you want to hear hates you?

1 Like

Re: South African Doctors Earn 3 Times More Than Those In Nigeria & Kenya by Princedapace(m): 12:48pm On Feb 24
inoki247:
Lol country not up to Nigeria Population buh still tying with Nigeria with Unemployment rate....

There unemployment rate trying to overtake Nigeria...

Nigeria is heavily underpaid country. So, if we really want to pay people well, bro, Nigeria's unemployment would be twice the current size. Let face our problem and stop all these madness. Who pass us, pass us bro. This is why we cant move forward. More than half of Nigeria's current employed citizens are under-paid. Underpayment is a crime against humanity.

2 Likes

Re: South African Doctors Earn 3 Times More Than Those In Nigeria & Kenya by IronGalaxy: 12:50pm On Feb 24
JaceBlaze:

Anybody who won't say the things you want to hear hates you?
or anyone who retaliates from their insults

1 Like

Re: South African Doctors Earn 3 Times More Than Those In Nigeria & Kenya by inoki247: 1:03pm On Feb 24
Princedapace:

Nigeria is heavily underpaid country. So, if we really want to pay people well, bro, Nigeria's unemployment would be twice the current size. Let face our problem and stop all these madness. Who pass us, pass us bro. This is why we cant move forward. More than half of Nigeria's current employed citizens are under-paid. Underpayment is a crime against humanity.

Lol buh underpayment can still give u a little hope and stay away from crime than someone who doesn't have any his hand will be idle and wants to venture into crime....

Is from the same underpayment most people that Japa build properties they're selling to Japa or raise funds to Japa.....

Buh someone without any Job can he ever have any hope talkless of thinking of Japa....
Re: South African Doctors Earn 3 Times More Than Those In Nigeria & Kenya by Abagworo(m): 1:13pm On Feb 24
All these because of devaluation of Naira by 400% meaning Doctors in Nigeria were earning more than their South African counterparts as at last year.
Re: South African Doctors Earn 3 Times More Than Those In Nigeria & Kenya by BigIyanga: 1:21pm On Feb 24
EreluRoz:
Why is Nigeria always their target? Indeed we are the giant of Africa
Address the problems in our country not to attack the messenger in another country
Re: South African Doctors Earn 3 Times More Than Those In Nigeria & Kenya by PlanetZero: 1:23pm On Feb 24
40 times more....wooooooo
Re: South African Doctors Earn 3 Times More Than Those In Nigeria & Kenya by proeast(m): 1:32pm On Feb 24
What a shame!!!
Re: South African Doctors Earn 3 Times More Than Those In Nigeria & Kenya by Princedapace(m): 1:49pm On Feb 24
inoki247:

Lol buh underpayment can still give u a little hope and stay away from crime than someone who doesn't have any his hand will be idle and wants to venture into crime....

Is from the same underpayment most people that Japa build properties they're selling to Japa or raise funds to Japa.....

Buh someone without any Job can he ever have any hope talkless of thinking of Japa....
No body used underemployment to japa. I was underpaid as a graduate in a customer care job where i was paid 35k per month. How on earth will I use 35k per month to save to japa? Or what on earth will 35k per month do for me. This was 4 years ago and that companies had many many graduates and even masters holders there. This is the story of Nigerians bro.
We always love to lie to our selves, it is why we have nothing working here.
I had to quit after one year to go and hustle on my own as a software developer. Till date, many graduates earn 45k in Nigeria. U cant save up to japa with such.
That is why fraud is the order of the day in Nigeria and why our IP has been banned in many countries and our passport useless. But SA IP can enter many places where our own cant enter. Baba, we are cast abeg

1 Like

Re: South African Doctors Earn 3 Times More Than Those In Nigeria & Kenya by inoki247: 1:51pm On Feb 24
Princedapace:

No body used underemployment to japa. I was underpaid as a graduate in a customer care job where i was paid 35k per month. How on earth will I use 35k per month to save to japa? Or what on earth will 35k per month do for me. This was 4 years ago and that companies had many many graduates and even masters holders there. This is the story of Nigerians bro.
We always love to lie to our selves, it is why we have nothing working here.
I had to quit after one year to go and hustle on my own as a software developer. Till date, many graduates earn 45k in Nigeria. U cant save up to japa with such.
That is why fraud is the order of the day in Nigeria and why our IP has been banned in many countries and our passport useless. But SA IP can enter many places where our own cant enter. Baba, we are cast abeg

With your underpayment of 35k did you think of commiting any crime....

Why did u see most Youth corper go into depression after there service year all doz stipends will still keep you away from crime ...

Underpayment and unemployment are not the same one can still give u hope no matter what...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ezcema Fungi Skin Infection. Pls Help / Lassa Fever: Anambra Bans Drinking Of Garri / I Love This Guy But He Has Sickle Cell Anemia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.