Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,282 members, 7,857,137 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 12:21 PM

American Psychologist, Umar Johnson, Eager To Make His Mark In Nollywood - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / American Psychologist, Umar Johnson, Eager To Make His Mark In Nollywood (217 Views)

Farouq Umar Buys Toke Makinwa A N1,240,000 Bone Straight Hair (video) / Psychologist, Nkem Outsmarted Ubi Franklin Who Wanted Money From Her / Davido Blasts Fan Who Accused Him Of Using Technique To Make His Song "Blow". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

American Psychologist, Umar Johnson, Eager To Make His Mark In Nollywood by chymer(m): 1:29pm On Feb 24
Dr. Umar Johnson, a distinguished American psychologist renowned for his thought-provoking perspectives, has recently revealed his keen interest in gracing the screens of Nigeria's vibrant film industry, famously known as Nollywood.

In a compelling plea to Nollywood filmmakers, Dr. Johnson extended an open invitation for collaboration, expressing his eagerness to lend his talent to Nigerian cinema.

However, he emphasized the importance of aligning with projects that resonate with his values and principles.

Addressing his aspirations in a widely circulated video, Dr. Johnson articulated his longing for a connection with the heart of Nigerian cinema.

"Nigeria, I'm eagerly awaiting your invitation. I am earnestly seeking a pathway into Nollywood. I yearn to partake in the richness of Nigerian storytelling," he remarked passionately.

Yet, amidst his enthusiasm, Dr. Johnson outlined his steadfast criteria for involvement in Nollywood productions.

Firm in his stance, he asserted, "I am unequivocally committed to conscious filmmaking. Any venture I embark upon must be rooted in consciousness."

Read More: https://naijaupdate.ng/american-psychologist-umar-johnson-eager-to-make-his-mark-in-nollywood/

Re: American Psychologist, Umar Johnson, Eager To Make His Mark In Nollywood by eepeepook: 8:12pm On Feb 24
He’s not an actor. He should go back to bed.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why I Abandoned Football For Music — Pasuma / VIDEO: Shame On The Yorubas, You Will Hardly See Igbos Begging For Food -MAN SAY / I Earn 10 Million Naira Monthly As A Student — Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.