Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,453 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Cement Sells For N11,000 In Lagos - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cement Sells For N11,000 In Lagos (17297 Views)

Cement Price Surges To N15,000 In Abuja / IT'S THE SPECIAL EMBER PROMO!!! WESTWOOD PARK ESTATE NOW SELLING for N11.5m, / Architect Turns Old Cement Factory Into His Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cement Sells For N11,000 In Lagos by toujurs: 4:11pm On Feb 24
At this point, if you are a hausa man or an igbo man or fulani, if you see any yoruba man selling cement at 11000, carry the cement for free. They are mad.

It's their people that kept us in this situation, grab and cement and leave. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cement Sells For N11,000 In Lagos by Tee92(m): 4:20pm On Feb 24
toujurs:
At this point, if you are a hausa man or an igbo man or fulani, if you see any yoruba man selling cement at 11000, carry the cement for free. They are mad. You shouldn't be saying things like this in a public forum. It doesn't make sense.

It's their people that kept us in this situation, grab and cement and leave. angry
Re: Cement Sells For N11,000 In Lagos by gaskiyamagana: 4:30pm On Feb 24
fuckingAyaya:
We the yorubas this is the time to build our mansions while the people from southeast will suffer grin
We have started building them but its difficult for you to understand.
Re: Cement Sells For N11,000 In Lagos by gaskiyamagana: 4:31pm On Feb 24
insidelife22:
The builder of Lagos can longer build Nigeria coz cement is costly.
Good.
You gerit!
Re: Cement Sells For N11,000 In Lagos by We4all: 4:31pm On Feb 24
What is the factory price?
Re: Cement Sells For N11,000 In Lagos by Calitoscassius(m): 4:34pm On Feb 24
fuckingAyaya:
We the yorubas this is the time to build our mansions while the people from southeast will suffer grin
Yes, we must teach Pitaobi a lesson! grin

I will go use my agbado bank card to witdraw free money in agbero bank Lagos.

South yeeest must suffer!! Tifnubu till 2044!!

1 Like

Re: Cement Sells For N11,000 In Lagos by Growing(m): 4:34pm On Feb 24
This is no longer just Tinubu.

We the people are pouring fuel into fire.

1 Like

Re: Cement Sells For N11,000 In Lagos by callmenazarene: 4:38pm On Feb 24
In times like this, it's better for me to keep mute. Or make I talk weitin dey my mind? Mba! A ko gbodo gbo buburu le
nu abore.Anyways, I'm not Abore
Re: Cement Sells For N11,000 In Lagos by Calitoscassius(m): 4:39pm On Feb 24
Agberonomics. grin
Re: Cement Sells For N11,000 In Lagos by Splashme: 4:48pm On Feb 24
Na wa oo
Re: Cement Sells For N11,000 In Lagos by sweetkev(m): 4:55pm On Feb 24
Watianoengineer:
It will end in praise. President Tinubu will take us to the promise land
grin

1 Like

Re: Cement Sells For N11,000 In Lagos by cyrilemakhu: 5:00pm On Feb 24
Click on the link https:///Free_Usdt_Lightning_Pay_Bot?start=r08313816854 and then click on start in your telegram to start making money to your usdt wallet
Re: Cement Sells For N11,000 In Lagos by Quebec91(m): 5:23pm On Feb 24
cheesy
insidelife22:
The builder of Lagos can longer build Nigeria coz cement is costly.
Re: Cement Sells For N11,000 In Lagos by Quebec91(m): 5:24pm On Feb 24
Na you and your family dey hope and wait for that Old vegetable to take you to promise land
Watianoengineer:
It will end in praise. President Tinubu will take us to the promise land
Re: Cement Sells For N11,000 In Lagos by KelChinon202: 5:30pm On Feb 24
Cement is selling for 12,500 naira in Anambra State.
Mad people.
Re: Cement Sells For N11,000 In Lagos by Menclothing: 5:42pm On Feb 24
All cement companies should tell us the original price

Don’t we have price regulation agency
Re: Cement Sells For N11,000 In Lagos by Lordofalmajiri(f): 6:02pm On Feb 24
bcomputer101:
It's so unfortunate that Tinubu is now making us to miss Buhari.

I don't pity most Nigerians, we deserve what we are experiencing in Nigeria of today. That 5k given to you during election, hope e don yield interest in your account?

We warned you.
Ojú yín a fe bo

Can I hear you shouting I am BATIFIED one more time grin grin grin
Buhari said we would miss him , una think say na joke cheesy cheesy
Re: Cement Sells For N11,000 In Lagos by MeekGram7(m): 6:03pm On Feb 24
I bought 12k BUA two days ago in Owerri
Re: Cement Sells For N11,000 In Lagos by akyus(m): 6:09pm On Feb 24
christejames:
I thought Tinubu and APC said they've reached some compromise with the cement producers to sell it at the rate of 8,000 cry? 8000

Oops, I forgot, APC is actually All Promises Canceled shocked

1 Like

Re: Cement Sells For N11,000 In Lagos by rafcrown(m): 6:48pm On Feb 24
WE NEED TO ALLOW CEMENT TO COME IN
CEMENT MAXMUM PRICE SHOULD BE BELOW N5000
THEY ARE EXPLOITING US.
Re: Cement Sells For N11,000 In Lagos by kingxsamz(m): 7:43pm On Feb 24
"He built Lagos" don dey destroy Nigeria. What a fuulish old vegetable. A waste of space.
8 more years of a sick, old, demented Buhari is way better than whatever this is. 🤮
The old duckling is on a mission to end Nigeria.

Re: Cement Sells For N11,000 In Lagos by charlizonto: 7:53pm On Feb 24
Sand nko??
Re: Cement Sells For N11,000 In Lagos by DARLINGTON869(m): 8:03pm On Feb 24
Space131:
Media and lies
Dey whine yourself. I know you still can't believe it. Don't worry, shebi you are supporting Tinubu. Come build house na make I see

Re: Cement Sells For N11,000 In Lagos by J3susFr3ak: 10:35pm On Feb 24
nairalanda1:

We also had sustained high oil prices till April 2014, when the crash began...and by 2015 January, they were borrowing to pay salaries.

We were here before. From 1973-82, high oil prices meant that naira was strong, people were enjoying good things, food was heavily subsidesed along with petrol, and a loaf of bread cost less than N1. Then came the crash of 1982....and wahala started.

BY 1984, food subsides were no more. BY 1994, car production in Nigeria had dropped drastically, and bread was over N20 if not more.

Nothing to do with tribalism. Infact by 2015, NOI was saying that Nigeria was going to have hard times, whoever won that year's election

This is not a defence of Buhari or tinubu, and I no vote for Buhari, tinubu , gej or pdp in my life.

THe problem is, when your economy is hooked up to oil the problem is when oil price crashes, you get wahala. BY the time it rises after a period of low prices, you go pay debt well well.

Even during the times of plenty, a lot of people were suffering, and people were japaing abroad then.

The reason why Buhari and tinubu are bad leaders...dem suppose make NIgeria get side hustle...diversify. Dem no do am, so here we are. Instead, na to take loan after loan. NO dey raise tax income, nothing.

Something tells me that the side hustles they did not get to push the country into is not something that can easily work in the current system. The cement oligarchs behave like a cartel with no agency to check their excesses or rather no serious equal competition to come in and undercut their market share by reducing prices. Yet this is also somewhat reflective of the efficiencies of a sclerotic unitary system as it is. States are too weak to become bastions of creativity and production the way the old regional systems used to. There was a healthy economic rivalry way back then as each was trying to see how to outd9 the other based on objective metrics like how much a certain region produced a certain crop or mined a mineral in the millions of tonnes yearly. Now...the conversation is how to have so much sex to create a dominant demographics in order to win political positions to further enrich a few political elites. And for the mass not seen as the elites,...these can readily become your terrorist army to kill and subjugate. No thoughts of production at all.

The prior Military dictatorships were very culpable since this entire dependent mentality was further entrenched by their own twisted and sickening grooming....while feeding large along their inner circles.

I could recall the "Austerity' talks in 1984 by the adults when I was a kid but it was also the same time a certain Fulani criminal called Umaru Dikko stole billions of naira and escaped to London at a time when ordinary Civil servants were earning 200 naira a month.

This income disparity was so glaring to the point of making paupers of University intellectuals (remember ASUUs mantra: my take home pay can't take me home in the 90s?). The extremely corrupt Military class in the 80s and 90s had their excess filthy fill from oil revs with no clear trajectory towards the effort to diversify the economy in any meaningful direction. The one good thing Obasanjo's PDP did in the 2000s at least was to reverse this income anomaly and make the intellectuals breathe a sigh of relief after a long time. Soon...many wanted to be tertiary teachers again.

But even the now well fed intellectuals today have got mired and corrupted too in this democratic era by enabling corrupt people buy their way into offices. Their better paychecks has not stimulated the type of discussions and research to trigger new ways of thinking or doing things in order to generate new income.

If we cannot magically go back to the competitive regions of the past why not simply create Special Economic Regions consisting of willing cohesive states willing to task themselves to go on very large scale production of certain exportable items ( food, mines...whatever) and ensure that over time....evey state gets weaned off this addiction to easy FAAC with absolutely no exportable production to show for it?

2 Likes

Re: Cement Sells For N11,000 In Lagos by Bhoyhe85: 10:47pm On Feb 24
People standing on the mandate, hope you still have the strength to stand. Oju everybody ti bo
Re: Cement Sells For N11,000 In Lagos by clems88(m): 11:11pm On Feb 24
Space131:
Media and lies
stay in your tatared house and be saying rubbish. This one that doesn't even know how much is a block
Re: Cement Sells For N11,000 In Lagos by Riskymarvelous(m): 11:22pm On Feb 24
Buh e no cost now!!🤔🤔
Re: Cement Sells For N11,000 In Lagos by Riskymarvelous(m): 11:24pm On Feb 24
Lord please let Yorubas breszzzzz!!!!!
Re: Cement Sells For N11,000 In Lagos by Zidoh(m): 11:32pm On Feb 24
sportskid:
Things fall apart. APC weldone
Exactly what I am telling people as long as it's these apc people in power there is nothing you can tell me .... Nothing to justify it.
Re: Cement Sells For N11,000 In Lagos by Goldbw122(m): 6:42am On Feb 25
References1:

https://thenationonlineng.net/just-in-cement-sells-for-n11000-in-lagos/amp/

That is the problem in Nigeria, when they will meet up for a issue for the issue to be resolved, it will get worse that is what am still looking at this riot that want to take place now.. after the riot what next?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Laying Foundation For A 3-bedroom Flat On Half Plot Of Land (water-logged Area) / YOU WANT A LAND THAT HAVE C OF O WITH CHEAP MONEY Along Ibejulekki -100%Secured / Update On Enugu Centenary, Lifestyle And Golf Course City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.