Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,252 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana (46533 Views)

My Little Contribution To The Supporters Club Of Bendel Insurance Fc / Nigeria’s Supporters Club Fight At Airport Over Allocated Slots To Tunisia.PICS / Russia Bans Nigerian Supporters From Bringing Live Chicken Into Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana by chudez0147(m): 9:33pm On Feb 24
Arobaga:
Nigeria is just cursed with bad wind

Very useless country
Close ya mouth

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana by usagee36: 9:41pm On Feb 24
Poor supporters supporting rich playersπŸ˜€πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜„πŸ˜
Re: Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana by toprealman: 9:41pm On Feb 24
Arobaga:

Very useless country
The country is not useless ,the leadership is horribly clueless !
Re: Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana by NEIGHBOUR(m): 9:43pm On Feb 24
AskNgige2:

They will not go by road in the fess place..

Borrow sense bro..
The kind is not callous like ur candidates

Forget it. He won't spend shishi as he used to say. We saw how Anambra became Dubai when he was the governor. He is just an average leader not as corrupt as others.
Re: Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana by davidluv(m): 9:44pm On Feb 24
So tey Iwobi don reach Naija, visit tinubu, waka go Uk play 2 matches score one goal, super eagles supporters club still dey road. Lobatan!πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana by AskNgige2: 9:45pm On Feb 24
NEIGHBOUR:

Forget it. He won't spend shishi as he used to say. We saw how Anambra became Dubai when he was the governor. He is just an average leader not as corrupt as others.

Thank God you de suffer after voting Tinibu..

Me as Igbo business will never lack...
Re: Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana by Pauliaette(m): 9:49pm On Feb 24
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£
I said it! This country is not worth dying for...
Imagine the Continental disgraced
Re: Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana by Panda7(m): 9:49pm On Feb 24
What if opposition team decides to attack them? sad
Re: Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana by mrblessed(m): 9:50pm On Feb 24
Nawa o. The journey no easy o.
Re: Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana by NEIGHBOUR(m): 9:50pm On Feb 24
AskNgige2:

Thank God you de suffer after voting Tinibu..

Me as Igbo business will never lack...

Mumu, your brothers are my tenants here in Ibadan. Very responsible and not proud like some of you.
If rice is 200k today, I can't lack. I will still continue hosting your brothers here We are preparing for Easter celebration.
Re: Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana by funshint(m): 9:51pm On Feb 24
How is this possible? I think Seun needs to monitor unverified news being pushed to frontpage.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana by toprealman: 9:52pm On Feb 24
Why are they the ones complaining?
Re: Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana by AskNgige2: 9:52pm On Feb 24
NEIGHBOUR:

Mumu, your brothers are my tenants here in Ibadan. Very resoi and not proud like some of you.
If rice is 200k today, I can't lack. I will still continue hosting your brothers here We are preparing for Easter celebration.

No go use juju de collect their destiny.

U land Lord are evil and that's why u support evil
Re: Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana by Monday60655(m): 9:53pm On Feb 24
If na me be them, I no dey even come back to Nigeria this time around.
Re: Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana by victorazy(m): 9:56pm On Feb 24
Arobaga:

Very useless country

Shut up and stop believing everything.

Plz don't let me to say na only your family is useless & cursed.
Re: Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana by NEIGHBOUR(m): 9:58pm On Feb 24
AskNgige2:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Bro, go sleep. We live like a family here. Anytime you are in Ibadan, DM and see your brothers and come and eat Amala and goat meat. We are brothers. Don't kill yourself because of any politician.
Re: Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana by tenpipsperday: 9:59pm On Feb 24
rocknation62:
Wey Osimhen don even score for Napoli cry

Bassey and Iwobi score for Fulham.

I don't take anymore serious who take Nigeria serious.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana by AuwalYusuf812(m): 10:00pm On Feb 24
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ do you mean 2023 AFCON.

Zoo country 🀣🀣
Re: Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana by AuwalYusuf812(m): 10:02pm On Feb 24
No be say dey come win the AFCON. E go pain

Nigeria. Way Osimhen don even fly go Italy. Even move go Spain comeback sef🀣🀣🀣
Re: Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana by tenpipsperday: 10:02pm On Feb 24
AskNgige2:

One frustrated man spotted. People around you should be advised to keep sniper and rope far ooo.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana by Babaken(m): 10:08pm On Feb 24
Sheuns:
They’re not owned by the federal government. It’s an organization.

What does the poster mean by they don’t have money to transport themselves back to Nigeria?
stop shifting blame did they went there to cheer who in which glory.
Re: Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana by RoadMozart(m): 10:12pm On Feb 24
AskNgige2:

They will not go by road in the fess place..
Borrow sense bro.. The kind is not callous like ur candidates
Abeg shut up
Re: Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana by ofoka: 10:13pm On Feb 24
Bad for our image.
But let me ask for how much estacode they got for going there. Man know man led to their selection. Enjoy the bad Side as you enjoyed the goodies.
Re: Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana by saasala(m): 10:14pm On Feb 24
@seun
@mynd44

This is misleading information. The supporters landed in Nigeria about three days after the final.

This is an old video of them on their way back. In fact there is no where in the video the recorder said they have been on the road for weeks. He said "This is the third day".

The source of this video is even questionable.

How could you just push something like this to the homepage. This is sad.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana by Melagros(m): 10:16pm On Feb 24
Arobaga:

Very useless country
My brother this news surprised me and at the same time it had broken my heart
Re: Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana by alizma: 10:18pm On Feb 24
Arobaga:

Very useless country
People like you are the curse. He clearly mentioned that they have been on the road for 3days, I expected you to ask what have they been doing in Ivory Coast since the day the game ended, who has been responsible for their feeding and accomodations and the life they have been enjoying all the while? These guys have been in Ivory Coast cruising the beaches and visiting the good places in town at the expense of Nigeria without complaining but now that one of the vehicle they are returning with breakdown on the way, they are running to the social media to take advantage of the weak and gullible ones

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana by enemyofprogress: 10:20pm On Feb 24
Who fokn cares? Na who send dem? Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

Beauty wey another man dey maintain dey enter ur eye if Dem bill you now u will go offline for 2 weeks πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana by Maxtipulation(m): 10:21pm On Feb 24
Tonididdyx:

I'dont have time for your stupid tribalism nonsense.
I voted a candidate because of his potentials compared to the other candidates.
His tribe or region was never a contest....

You igbos made this last elections about tribe, you started this tribe game and you were beaten to it BUT you didn't stop there, you have now started a mockery game

Stop playing the victim card here, I don't know how much you are paid to cry on NL like a bush baby

I never mentioned tribal issue in my submission o, is like you can't read very well? I was just correcting you for saying "and you voted for P.O o" as if you did it to compensate the Igbo's and not doing it for your self

For saying we Igbo's made the last election a tribal thing, is like you lived in the moon or Pluto or something, where were you when the other tribes started it first?

Should I refresh your memory on what happened in Lagos and some SW states, Kano, Kaduna What El- Rufai said before, during and after the election and what Wike did in Rivers by subverting the vote of the people in his state

Igbo's are the must detribalized people in Nigeria we don't discriminate we don't do those tribal sh*t not lately that we mirror what is thrown at us

About the mockery thing (Laughs) haven't you heard a saying which says when the world gives you lemon you make your self a lemonade out of it?

That is the position others wished us to be in... misery, lamenting, protesting but the God of Israel knows how to defend the defenceless.
Re: Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana by Subonbon(m): 10:29pm On Feb 24
And our vice president don reach since.... I blame the people wey go cheer Nigeria Gan..... Person wey loose Nigeria bolt and nut Don die!!
Re: Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana by tishbite43: 10:30pm On Feb 24
Tonididdyx:

Gospel truth.
Tinibu bought the presidential seat.

... This is where I have problems with igbos lately and I had a heated argument with one the other day. I used my Edo state as a case study, we rallied round obi's LP 24/7 and ensired we delivered the state. For igbos to come out and say we deserve tinibu is the height of ungratefulness.
Now they are purposefully inflating prices of goods because they control the sector, displaying lavishly their ability to survive in this tinibulation, is not only evil but a lesson forth next elections to come.
Yoruba man, go and sit down
No Edolite will type the nonsense you wrote
Tinubu was voted in by the North and SW
It takes you having substantial amount of votes before you can rig
The Igbos don't want to protest and be profiled like they've suffered before
Live with that
The Yorubas and Northerners mocked the Igbos after the election, it is payback time
Don't get emotional about that
Re: Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana by Johnn87: 10:37pm On Feb 24
Quest7777:
This is serious but it sounds funny. πŸ˜‚

grin
Re: Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana by deltateam: 10:47pm On Feb 24
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgV-I7bEH4I?si=MKPPPdMKdvXkIVaI

Nigerian supporters club are currently in Cape Coast, Ghana where their bus spoilt.

Source: JustSociety

Tinubu embarrassing us everywhere.

Now Ghana will think we stopped to charge phones.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hazard Wearing New Real Madrid Kit / Asisat Oshoala, The SUV Of Barcelona Women By La Liga / Paul Pogba And Burna Boy Dance To Nigerian Song At Party (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.