Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,275 members, 7,829,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Give God Something To Bless About you - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Give God Something To Bless About you (125 Views)

You Are Blessed To Bless Others / Muslim Man And His Catholic Wife Bless Their Marriage In Church After 37 Years / Oyakhilom Speaks About Tithe:be Happy To Give God,i Will Tithe My First $100m(vi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Give God Something To Bless About you by IAmHim1: 2:32am On Feb 25
GIVE GOD SOMETHING TO BLESS

Deut 28:12
New King James Version
"The LORD will open to you His good treasure, the heavens, to give the rain to your land in its season, and to bless all the work of your hand. You shall lend to many nations, but you shall not borrow"

God said He will bless the works of your hand, but ask yourself, if there is no work of your hand, what's there for Him to bless

THE WORKS OF YOUR HANDS COMES FIRST

The reason you have that programming job bringing you streams of dollars was because you had to LEARN that programming skills FIRST

The reason you have queue of customers at your food shop was because you had to build yourself to be a good cook FIRST through trials and errors

The reason you're a cimfortable barber was because you took your time to learn your barbing skills FIRST

what of the man that repairs phone across your street. You see those satisfied customers coming in and out of his shops...you think he would have such customers if he was incompetent at repairing phones

But then you might tell yourself, "but there are some people that are just naturally blessed with unmerited favors. no skills. what about them! what about Goodluck Ebele Jonathan huh. The ordinary Phd holder of Zoology made President. What of that family friend you know with third class certificate flying all over the world"

Dont be fooled.
You're not looking closely. You're looking but NOT seeing. Those people had skills they had to learn first: PEOPLE SKILLS

The way they interact with everybody they come across both their superiors and their inferiors. Their Humility skills...Their manner of approach skills...Their appreciation skills...their ability to follow a leader skills et cetera

It seems like easy skills reading about it in this post of mine But if only you knew how scattered and depressing people manner of approach to handling issues is or how low their confidence and communication skills is.

Look at Barack Obama. I never fancied him for anything other than he was black like i am. That was until i saw him speak to a HUGE crowd of his followings...come and see river of inspirational and motivational tears and electric goosebumps...If i was an American, he had my vote at that spot!

watch this* link edited
Obama's Yes We Can speech

Heck! He sure did become the President of the United States.

Same if Goodluck Ebele had proved stubborn or arrogant or loudmouthed his superiors...you think he'd become President huh even with his Phd

Take a look at Biblical examples. Joseph had not only dream interpretation skill but DISCIPLINARY SKILLS. It not easy for a servant to turn down the advances of his masters beautiful wife. but joseph did! Thats the skill of Discipline

What of moses. He was a stammerer. But he was able to stand for what is right by putting an end to that servant flogging that slave mercilessly. Too overzealous yes. Im not advising you to kill oo. lolzzzz but u get my point

What of David. If he was able to lead and save his fathers flock from lions and bears imagine what he would do to save and lead God's people. Look CLOSELY at all great men. They ALL had their work of hand/skills that God blessed. Even Donald Trump. lolzzzz

What is that skill you have BUT arent paying attention to. it doesnt have to be programming or copywriting or cooking or barbing.

Heck! it could be something so soo simple as your Organisation skills. How organised is your kitchen. How organised is your bedroom you sleep in everyday. How organised is your clothe box/pant box

Those event planners of governors and presidents and kings, you think it was only their certificate that got them there. If their certificate got them a Gig at a birthday/wedding party to organise the event and at the end of the day, the event lacked organisation, you think they would get more gigs.
That organisational skills you're neglecting is what is feeding some people and their families generation to come.

What of that 'petty' communication skills you neglecting. You raise your voice at everyone while talking...even while chatting, you're a keypad warrior...how are you gonna stand in front of the President. Who in their right mind is gonna vouch for your communication skills huh.

Most people can talk. What makes your talking different from my talking. All girlfriend have pVssi£s. what makes your girlfriend different from mine. Its not WHAT you do but HOW you do it. You wanna be irreplaceable, thats the one secret you need. The HOW over WHAT.

Luck is when Opportunity meets Preparation. If opportunity meets lack of preparation, you will be deemed unlucky

In closing, God said he will bless the work of your hand. Whats that work of your hand that God should bless huh

Thanks for reading

Like and share for Nairalands algorithm to recommend to others

cc: Helpyourself
Ubunja
Pukkalolo
Luminouz
PinkNature
saasala
advanceDNA
akinbahm

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Give God Something To Bless About you by Kobojunkie: 3:14am On Feb 25
IAmHim1:
GIVE GOD SOMETHING TO BLESS Deut 28:12
New King James Version
"The LORD will open to you His good treasure, the heavens, to give the rain to your land in its season, and to bless all the work of your hand. You shall lend to many nations, but you shall not borrow"
God said He will bless the works of your hand, but ask yourself, if there is no work of your hand, what's there for Him to bless
You are telling people to continue to labor in vain under the Old Law of Moses which God made clear He cursed all of Israel by - Daniel 9 vs 11 & Deuteronomy 28 vs 15 - 57 - without any form of redemption to be hard under that Law? undecided
10 For as many as are of the works of the Law, are under the curse: For it is written, Cursed is every man that continueth not in all things, which are written in the book of the Law, to do them. - Galatians 3 vs 10
No be wickedness dem dey call wetin you dey deceive people into doing abeg? To continue living under the same Law which has them condemned to perish — cease to exist when they die — in vain? undecided
Re: Give God Something To Bless About you by IAmHim1: 12:05am On Feb 26
kobojunkie, u are soo lost.
u are at that point where you know you have consumed lots of silly information that you had to make a name out of it

hmmm
Re: Give God Something To Bless About you by Kobojunkie: 12:41am On Feb 26
IAmHim1:
∆ u are soo lost.u are at that point where you know you have consumed lots of silly information that you had to make a name out of it
Exactly how does this answer or change any of what i revealed is contained in Scripture. Or you think throwing a fit changed Scripture for the sake of your ego? undecided
Re: Give God Something To Bless About you by IAmHim1: 5:36am On Mar 17
Sabinus the comedian is rich today because he is funny and he worked on his talents: making people laugh. same as brain jotter.

Joseph in the bible was placed above all other servants because his skills of accountability and talent of dream interpretation

Joseph could have had these talents and chosed to hide them. You think you would read about him in the bible today

Kobojunkie:
Exactly how does this answer or change any of what i revealed is contained in Scripture. Or you think throwing a fit changed Scripture for the sake of your ego? undecided
Re: Give God Something To Bless About you by paxonel(m): 6:03am On Mar 17
A perfect write-up, you are absolutely correct, op

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

At A Time Like This: Do We Have To Increase What We Offer In Church? / Historical Jesus Vs Biblical Jesus / Five Verses Changed Or Expunged From KJV in RSV And NIV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.