Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,854 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:23 PM

I Think This Forum Is Being Overrun By Tecno Ads, Mods Should Do Something - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Think This Forum Is Being Overrun By Tecno Ads, Mods Should Do Something (401 Views)

Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Beats Everything By Tecno And Infinix Worldwide / I Think Someone Mistakenly Credited My Airtel Line With N3000. / Is This The Best Smartphone Released By Tecno So Far? (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think This Forum Is Being Overrun By Tecno Ads, Mods Should Do Something by Obviouslyblunt: 12:22pm On Feb 25
Just have a look at the phone section.

3 Likes

Re: I Think This Forum Is Being Overrun By Tecno Ads, Mods Should Do Something by noobody(m): 1:20pm On Feb 25
I am glad someone is also noticing exactly the nepotism and bias going on here in the phone section.
To my shock,this transsion Touts backed by nairaland admins
They go about spamming the phone section at ever chance they get
Also you would be surprised to know that it is just one or two persons with multiple Monika's orchestrating this spams.
They are all newly registered accounts opened to bash other brands and promote transsion products.

@seun @dragnet should look into these rogue trends

7 Likes

Re: I Think This Forum Is Being Overrun By Tecno Ads, Mods Should Do Something by Obviouslyblunt: 12:16am On Feb 26
noobody:
I am glad someone is also noticing exactly the nepotism and bias going on here in the phone section.
To my shock,this transsion Touts backed by nairaland admins
They go about spamming the phone section at ever chance they get
Also you would be surprised to know that it is just one or two persons with multiple Monika's orchestrating this spams.
They are all newly registered accounts opened to bash other brands and promote transsion products.

@seun @dragnet should look into these rogue trends
exactly, well put. Dragnet, Seun.
Re: I Think This Forum Is Being Overrun By Tecno Ads, Mods Should Do Something by Wordsofwisdom: 7:17am On Feb 26
You guys should rest abeg, can't customers who use the phone comment on their fav phone in peace, don't you also post about the brand you use or love? What's your problem with another person's view or choice? Na wa o.
Re: I Think This Forum Is Being Overrun By Tecno Ads, Mods Should Do Something by noobody(m): 7:57am On Feb 26
Wordsofwisdom:
You guys should rest abeg, can't customers who use the phone comment on their fav phone in peace, don't you also post about the brand you use or love? What's your problem with another person's view or choice? Na wa o.

You too trannssion keyboard warrior,
Your be oraimo tout!!
Part of the many problems on this phone section.

Yes it would be true if it was real customers opening this threads,

But all you guys are involved in is deceptive marketing.

The real review threads are opened by real monikers and real end users,but in your case,you guys open multiple Monika's and start spreading fake narratives.

Not some set of individuals who spew lies and have been assigned to go trick customers,

Well na mumu go fall for those tricks sha.

6 Likes

Re: I Think This Forum Is Being Overrun By Tecno Ads, Mods Should Do Something by Ezeifeduba: 3:28pm On Feb 27
Why are you doing hate speech Bro? If TECNO is not doing well, ain't no nigga support the here Bro
Re: I Think This Forum Is Being Overrun By Tecno Ads, Mods Should Do Something by Obviouslyblunt: 5:23pm On Feb 29
Ezeifeduba:
Why are you doing hate speech Bro? If TECNO is not doing well, ain't no nigga support the here Bro
go home, you are drunk.

4 Likes

Re: I Think This Forum Is Being Overrun By Tecno Ads, Mods Should Do Something by Gloriafoot(f): 11:50pm On Feb 29
This is obvious hate
Re: I Think This Forum Is Being Overrun By Tecno Ads, Mods Should Do Something by noobody(m): 11:21am On Mar 01
Gloriafoot:
This is obvious hate

Coming from a newly registered Monika that promotes tecno threads,

I shld not expect less

1 Like

Re: I Think This Forum Is Being Overrun By Tecno Ads, Mods Should Do Something by samsard(m): 3:32pm On Mar 01
The phone section used to be very interesting. Now I log in and there's 8 out of 10 Tecno propaganda threads on the first page.

1 Like

Re: I Think This Forum Is Being Overrun By Tecno Ads, Mods Should Do Something by noobody(m): 6:26pm On Mar 01
samsard:
The phone section used to be very interesting. Now I log in and there's 8 out of 10 Tecno propaganda threads on the first page.

It's truly disturbing and the mods allow it,

They are all opened by the same set of crooks

(1) (Reply)

Apple Introduces The New Ipadair 2 And Ipad Air 3 / Samsung S5 G900h discussion thread! / Please What Is Wrong With My Playstore.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.