Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,842 members, 7,831,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Why Proficiency Certificate Is Needed For CAC Registration? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Proficiency Certificate Is Needed For CAC Registration? (509 Views)

How Long Does It Take For CAC To Approve The Registration Of A Company / Company Statement Of Affairs For CAC And FIRS Applications / Procedure For Checking Availability Code For CAC Company Registration. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Proficiency Certificate Is Needed For CAC Registration? by elyonchee(f): 1:11pm On Feb 26
You will have to obtain a Teachers Registration Council Certificate before you register a school, training center, academy or institute.
If you have the word media, engineer or any other professional word in your business or Company name or the nature of business deals with rendering professional services, you will have to provide a Certificate that indicates you undertook a course relating to it.
The Certificates are called proficiency certificate because you undertook them as a study in the university, college, or an online course program that is valid
@cheewrites
For CAC, trademark, scuml or business agreements whatsapp or call 08117409752
Re: Why Proficiency Certificate Is Needed For CAC Registration? by ucyoma(m): 3:14pm On Mar 04
elyonchee:
You will have to obtain a Teachers Registration Council Certificate before you register a school, training center, academy or institute.
If you have the word media, engineer or any other professional word in your business or Company name or the nature of business deals with rendering professional services, you will have to provide a Certificate that indicates you undertook a course relating to it.
The Certificates are called proficiency certificate because you undertook them as a study in the university, college, or an online course program that is valid
@cheewrites
For CAC, trademark, scuml or business agreements whatsapp or call 08117409752
If I have NCE certificate or my PGD in education, can I register my school with CAC ?
Re: Why Proficiency Certificate Is Needed For CAC Registration? by elyonchee(f): 7:48am On Mar 05
ucyoma:

If I have NCE certificate or my PGD in education, can I register my school with CAC ?
You must attach Teachers Registration Council Certificate.
You can add someone who has the TRCN certificate as a director and shareholder.

(1) (Reply)

Internet Marketing / For Ur Ago We Can Deliver 20 Trucks. At Once / Excellent Music Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.