Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently (12645 Views)

See The Fried Ripe Plantain I Bought For ₦100 In Abuja / The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina / A Bottled Water Sold For N3000 - Nigerian Man Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently by Melonsmasher: 3:04pm On Feb 26
Where I stay it's 2 for N100
Re: 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently by jumper524(m): 3:04pm On Feb 26
tollyboy5:
I just asked for a bag of pure water and the lady told me it's 500 naira.

What is wrong with Nigerian. They want to leverage on inflation to increase price of water for no reason.

What does pure water company use that depends on dollar??

Cold pure water is 3 for hundred naira.

Please note, akure is a place with zero company, no light and no water due to the rocky ground.
But inflation here is crazy, Lagos dey learn.
it's 4 for 50 naira in Kaduna.
Seems you guys tolerate unnecessary increment down south.
The north fit burn your business if you over do

2 Likes

Re: 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently by victorikpe(m): 3:06pm On Feb 26
Noniblaq:
E be like say Nigeria na the hell fire we read for bible o.

Meanwhile I sale luxury vintage shirts that will make any girl fall in love with you. My shirts are the best in the world. See my thread for info

Where's your location and how much is your shirts?
Re: 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently by sgtponzihater1(m): 3:07pm On Feb 26
It's really sad the hardship people have to go through due to poor government policies.

There is no harm if people boycott use of pure water. Personally I take water bottle to work. If you get a 2litre water bottle and a smaller one for short journeys, just fill up from home and you don't have to depend on pure water.
Re: 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently by SpartaOfLagos: 3:08pm On Feb 26
We warned them before the election to vote a sensible leader, Dem say No. Na dia brother Dem go vote not because he will deliver, but because he's just dia brother . Now, everywhere don burst.

Next time Una papa go get sense
Re: 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently by Ouchbabe(f): 3:09pm On Feb 26
I am a primary school teacher. Things are really so hard now.
Please we are on one week midterm break. I'm currently processing corn into pap, frying groundnut and selling around my area.
Please I'm looking for house cleaning job to add to what I'm doing already.
Kindly refer me . I reside in Awoyaya area in Ibeju Lekki Lagos.
I have to feed my kids against all odds.
Gracias

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently by Bluearrow: 3:09pm On Feb 26
Putinofrussia:

Liar.
And it makes front page.
Bad news merchant mode.
Without evidence o.
Last week I wanted to buy pure water,I met a man there and he said it is ₦50 for one.
I just left him jejely and went to the next shop where I bought it for 2 for ₦50.
Since last week till date,it has been 2 for ₦50.
Some people are just merely wicked,forgetting that election is over.
Nobody is wicked here, it will soon increase in your area. In my area they increased it to 600 naira per bag just this morning. They went on strike since last week & this morning they resumed & increased it to 600 naira.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently by michoim(m): 3:11pm On Feb 26
The DEMON of Emilokan is at it...

1 Like

Re: 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently by Noniblaq(m): 3:13pm On Feb 26
victorikpe:

Where's your location and how much is your shirts?
niger state. We deliver nationwide too. Kindly see my topics/threads for full info
Re: 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently by Ulogwe1: 3:14pm On Feb 26
But I buy 2 #50 here in PH na. What is happening self. Some people are just increasing their price uncessarily.
Re: 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently by anonymuz(m): 3:14pm On Feb 26
tollyboy5:

I go rather drink tap water. grin put am inside Eva bottle dey waka.
Na wetin I dey do be that grin grin
Re: 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently by Honestey: 3:19pm On Feb 26
We are getting there
Re: 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently by RepoMan007: 3:21pm On Feb 26
Zombieoppressor:
I bought 5 bags from distributors for 1500 only.

The retailers are the ones jacking up the prices and not the wholesalers.

Akurians are wicked when it comes to retail marketing or reselling.

A bag from the distributors is 300 and not 500.
Go to agric section and you will see grains at N600 per measure in bush market but N1000--N1100 in city.
Re: 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently by Houseontherock1: 3:27pm On Feb 26
01mcfadden:

Lies
I bought 3 for #100 yesterday in Ibadan and they weren’t even chilled
Sorry, I meant 1 for N50...that was why I said they are enjoying.

1 Like

Re: 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently by Maobichek: 3:27pm On Feb 26
odenkirk:
we need to put religion, tribe, and regional differences aside and come out to protest, this emilokan madness is getting too much. i bought one pure water 20naira here in kano.

In Abuja, 1 is 50 Naira, 3 is
100 Naira.

I prefer table water, ShopRite is better and cheaper.
Re: 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently by Houseontherock1: 3:28pm On Feb 26
lilyheaven:
🤪🤪🤪🤪
Enough enjoyment 🤣
Sorry, I meant 1 for N50, 2 for N100...so they are enjoying at 3 for N100 in Akure
Re: 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently by membranus: 3:30pm On Feb 26
tollyboy5:

What is wrong with Nigerian. They want to leverage on inflation to increase price of water for no reason.

Please note, akure is a place with zero company, no light and no water due to the rocky ground.

Traders in Akure are Godless. They increase foodstuff prices every two days, and there is nothing you can do except to buy or go hungry.
Re: 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently by Aquila99: 3:34pm On Feb 26
tollyboy5:

Na we dey cause our problems. Everyone dey evil. Loves corruption. Wen a bag was 300. It was sold for 10 naira, gain of 200naira. Now a bag is 350. Tell me why someone will be selling it 50naira for 1.
Re: 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently by smasher1(m): 3:37pm On Feb 26
Cantonese:

If there is no pure water, why not look for “cold ice water” na? It is well tied in “lylon” and you may even get more quantity.

Na im dey reign before pure water.

First of all, is it healthy?
Secondly is there light to keep the water refrigerated?
Thirdly, how much is one plain nylon? It cost between 3 to 5 naira for one. Not cheap.

Thanks,
Re: 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently by 12345baba(m): 3:38pm On Feb 26
Normal price
Re: 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently by Parrot69: 3:40pm On Feb 26
Putinofrussia:

Liar.
And it makes front page.
Bad news merchant mode.
Without evidence o.
Last week I wanted to buy pure water,I met a man there and he said it is ₦50 for one.
I just left him jejely and went to the next shop where I bought it for 2 for ₦50.
Since last week till date,it has been 2 for ₦50.
Some people are just merely wicked,forgetting that election is over.
So you still dey drink sachet water after voting for Tinubu?
Very soon you will start drinking gutter water.
Born to suffer
Mugu!

2 Likes

Re: 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently by tctrills: 3:45pm On Feb 26
We4all:
Lol....I hear some people are selling at 50 naira per satchet. I know a pure water manufacturer who is still selling a bag for #220. Retailers will buy from him and still sell at #50 because everyone is hiking prices of goods. We are the cause of our problems.
Keep blaming the wrong people. I pity your future generations
Re: 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently by nedekid: 3:47pm On Feb 26
Omo, pure water aka typhoid in a sachet. Omo, I stick with my bottled water, 10 cartoons weekly for 12k.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently by tctrills: 3:48pm On Feb 26
Zombieoppressor:
I bought 5 bags from distributors for 1500 only.

The retailers are the ones jacking up the prices and not the wholesalers.

Akurians are wicked when it comes to retail marketing or reselling.

A bag from the distributors is 300 and not 500.
What are you talking about oga. Why won't you jack up prices when your profit can no longer sustain you and your family? Your house rent is going up, children's school fees is going up, cost of food is going up but you blame the retailers for raising prices in other to survive. You are the wicked person here.

1 Like

Re: 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently by We4all: 3:49pm On Feb 26
tctrills:

Keep blaming the wrong people. I pity your future generations

Oloriburuku, mention me again and see what I will do to you.
Re: 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently by faceland: 3:50pm On Feb 26
One is 20 naira and a bag is 200.
Where I live.
Re: 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently by tctrills: 3:50pm On Feb 26
We4all:

Oloriburuku, mention me again and see what I will do to you.
You have failed your parents and your future generations. They all had hope in you but you chose to be a cultist. It is well
Re: 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently by toujurs: 3:50pm On Feb 26
1 is 50 naira
Re: 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently by Truvelisback(m): 3:57pm On Feb 26
tollyboy5:

When rainy season start, dem go either reduce their price or drink their water. We are in summer that's why.
Re: 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently by ferry1: 3:57pm On Feb 26
I'm looking for water guard now to fix to our borehole
Anyone should please suggest a good one for me. I can't be buying beans #1,900, gari 950 and many more and still be buying sachet water for #500 per bag
Re: 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently by Benzemma(m): 3:59pm On Feb 26
The dissel they are using to run their Generator, is it skyrocketing? What about transportation, is it not on the roof top?
Their workers are complaining that their salary can not sustain them any more due to high cost of living thereby demanding for salary increase. How do you want them to meet up with the demand without increasing the price of their product.

Do you think that Dollar is the only reason why price of things are going up? If they did not increase their pure water price, how would they purchase a paint of rice that is almost, ₦8000?

1 Like

Re: 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently by We4all: 4:00pm On Feb 26
tctrills:

You have failed your parents and your future generations. They all had hope in you but you chose to be a cultist. It is well

Lol. Is it your 'failure'? Are they your parents? Just mind your business.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help;my Kitchen Is Alwayz Scattered And Disorganized ! / Pleas What Is Black Seed Oil Called In Yoruba Language? / How And What Do You Use To Eat Ekuru?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.