Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,094 members, 7,863,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:22 AM

Regina Daniels Show Off Fleet Of Cars In Her Garage (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Show Off Fleet Of Cars In Her Garage (photos) (2071 Views)

Kizz Daniel Finally Show Off His New Mansion, Flaunts His Car Garage. PHOTOS / Regina Daniels Show Off she travel with First Class In Yellow Dress(pics) / Timaya Shows Off His Impressive Garage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniels Show Off Fleet Of Cars In Her Garage (photos) by ekojas8: 10:37pm On Feb 26
Popular actress, Regina Daniels causes a stir as she shows off the fleet of cars in her house.

The movie star and mother of two took to her social media to flaunt the garage which was filled with exotic, luxury cars.

Taking a photo among the costly cars, she wondered which of them her fans could guess she went out with.

She promised to give a cash gift to whoever answers correctly.

More photos below

https://www.livetips.com.ng/2024/02/regina-daniels-shows-off-fleet-of-cars.html

Re: Regina Daniels Show Off Fleet Of Cars In Her Garage (photos) by judatech: 10:59pm On Feb 26
I'm sure this gal was one of those i-cant-be-2nd wife...
You see this thing 💰?

4 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Show Off Fleet Of Cars In Her Garage (photos) by 2shure: 3:44am On Feb 27
Death would soon come and take your useless pedophile husband away. Shameless dunce gold digger.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Show Off Fleet Of Cars In Her Garage (photos) by jesmond3945: 7:32am On Feb 27
ekojas8:

Popular actress, Regina Daniels causes a stir as she shows off the fleet of cars in her house.

The movie star and mother of two took to her social media to flaunt the garage which was filled with exotic, luxury cars.

Taking a photo among the costly cars, she wondered which of them her fans could guess she went out with.

She promised to give a cash gift to whoever answers correctly.

More photos below

https://www.livetips.com.ng/2024/02/regina-daniels-shows-off-fleet-of-cars.html
her husband said we should stop using dollars. I wonder whether they used naira to buy these cars.
Re: Regina Daniels Show Off Fleet Of Cars In Her Garage (photos) by EmmyMaestro(m): 9:06am On Feb 27
Chai ! ! ! I will never be poor

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Show Off Fleet Of Cars In Her Garage (photos) by ChangedMan1999(m): 9:50am On Feb 27
2shure:
Death would soon come and take your useless pedophile husband away. Shameless dunce gold digger.

Aturu

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Show Off Fleet Of Cars In Her Garage (photos) by Adewale1603(m): 10:58am On Feb 27
See how someone sacrificed her young true love and happiness for materialistic luxuries, possessions and money, and went to marry someone old enough to be her grandfather, all because of what, luxuries, money, all vanity. very deep inside of her, she has this feeling of emptyness, loniness and unfulfillment.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Show Off Fleet Of Cars In Her Garage (photos) by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 12:48pm On Feb 27
2shure:
Mumu. Na jealousy and envy go kill you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Show Off Fleet Of Cars In Her Garage (photos) by DevilsEqual(m): 1:30pm On Feb 27
angry

Since Wigwe died, I now have a deeper understanding of the word 'Vanity'

Humans are very much overrated...the odds of dying each day is very high

That aside, Ned dey chop better meat o...Regina looks like a river something

4 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Show Off Fleet Of Cars In Her Garage (photos) by DevilsEqual(m): 1:32pm On Feb 27
2shure:

This is the worst thing u can wish your fellow man, not only because no one grants it but also because the wisher will eventually die one day too
Wishing death on people is a waste of time and word

4 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Show Off Fleet Of Cars In Her Garage (photos) by Waterlilly: 4:22pm On Feb 27
she don go do ynash

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Show Off Fleet Of Cars In Her Garage (photos) by Krisdan(m): 10:39pm On Feb 27
KillingJoke:
Even with those things , she'll be unhappy tomorrow

Money's not happiness
Make I see that money abeg

(1) (Reply)

I'm Going To Be A Teenage Celebrity / David Bechkam Moving To Italy? / Tuface’s Mom Pressurises Him To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.