Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

How Car Wash Boy Almost Ruined Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Car Wash Boy Almost Ruined Me (669 Views)

"How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" / How My Wife Ruined Me And Took Me From Riches To Rags / Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Car Wash Boy Almost Ruined Me by BusterG: 12:11am On Feb 27
I saw a recent post about a lady that had her car crashed by a mechanic.

So on this day, i wanted to go chill somewhere make i relax my brain from naija wahala. Like every other young couple
i gas look for confirm excuse to comot house else my wife no go gree. She had already hinted that i should not go out that day,

So in a bid to hatch my already planned paroles, i told her i wanted to barb my hair. Hair wey no dey gree grow...Lol grin

I had recently just bought my Honda babyboy after managing to secure a 12 month LAPO loan to add to pay up for the toks car.....
Still remember my plate number like tmrw, drove to the next major street, called up a few of my homeboys and decided to kukuma cut my hair so i fit get alibi abi evidence at least when i get back at midnight after shayo and skele.

I saw a car wash just few meters from the Barbing Saloon and decided to let the guys do their thing make the car sef baff after many days of lagos waka. hmmmm.... i enter car wash, drop key and strolled to the barbing salon abut 6 buildings along the same road.

After barber don bend left, bend right and center he finish my gorimapa hair........I came out and started strolling towrads the car wash......

WETIN I SEE BE LIKE FILM.........

A crowd had gathered ahead, people screaming, confusion everywhere......just by the car wash....wetin happen.
With my mind racing, i started jogging abi running towards the place. By the time i reached there, what i saw almost traumatized me.
Half of my newly bought Honda baby boy was inside the wall directly opposite the car wash. Serious crash.

The car wash boy that didnt know the difference between accelerator and brake had apparently tried to re-park abi relocate the car.

To cut the long story short, he missed killing a 5 month year old baby by whiskers. I was the one begging/stopping the people beating him.

My parole spoilt......no where to go again.

Never leave your car keys for cash wash people

2 Likes

Re: How Car Wash Boy Almost Ruined Me by Tempulated(m): 12:33am On Feb 27
Sorry man.
Re: How Car Wash Boy Almost Ruined Me by Mikespecialone(m): 12:51am On Feb 27
BusterG:
I saw a recent post about a lady that had her car crashed by a mechanic.

So on this day, i wanted to go chill somewhere make i relax my brain from naija wahala. Like every other young couple
i gas look for confirm excuse to comot house else my wife no go gree. She had already hinted that i should not go out that day,

So in a bid to hatch my already planned paroles, i told her i wanted to barb my hair. Hair wey no dey gree grow...Lol grin

I had recently just bought my Honda babyboy after managing to secure a 12 month LAPO loan to add to pay up for the toks car.....
Still remember my plate number like tmrw, drove to the next major street, called up a few of my homeboys and decided to kukuma cut my hair so i fit get alibi abi evidence at least when i get back at midnight after shayo and skele.

I saw a car wash just few meters from the Barbing Saloon and decided to let the guys do their thing make the car sef baff after many days of lagos waka. hmmmm.... i enter car wash, drop key and strolled to the barbing salon abut 6 buildings along the same road.

After barber don bend left, bend right and center he finish my gorimapa hair........I came out and started strolling towrads the car wash......

WETIN I SEE BE LIKE FILM.........

A crowd had gathered ahead, people screaming, confusion everywhere......just by the car wash....wetin happen.
With my mind racing, i started jogging abi running towards the place. By the time i reached there, what i saw almost traumatized me.
Half of my newly bought Honda baby boy was inside the wall directly opposite the car wash. Serious crash.

The car wash boy that didnt know the difference between accelerator and brake had apparently tried to re-park abi relocate the car.

To cut the long story short, he missed killing a 5 month year old baby by whiskers. I was the one begging/stopping the people beating him.

My parole spoilt......no where to go again.

Never leave your car keys for cash wash people

Next time you no disobey ur wife again , I guess na Celestial church she Dey go abi , they can foresee the unseen

2 Likes

Re: How Car Wash Boy Almost Ruined Me by Chibuzoripob: 1:56am On Feb 27
cool picture grin sad cool cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: How Car Wash Boy Almost Ruined Me by matify83: 2:42am On Feb 27
I had a nice laugh this early morning.

Lesson taken though !
Re: How Car Wash Boy Almost Ruined Me by AsomStructures: 3:05am On Feb 27
Moral of the story is to listen to ur wife. They're built with this inner instinct that never goes wrong whenever they feel something

2 Likes

Re: How Car Wash Boy Almost Ruined Me by 2shure: 3:50am On Feb 27
I don't even open my doors for car wash. Wash outside and under..with tyres. If they are washing for 1600.i pay 6h. No time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Car Wash Boy Almost Ruined Me by goodnewscliff(m): 9:38am On Feb 27
Nice funny write up ...i enjoyed it
Re: How Car Wash Boy Almost Ruined Me by Whois(m): 4:07pm On Feb 27
I enjoy washing my car my self jare kiss
Re: How Car Wash Boy Almost Ruined Me by Bullfallo(m): 4:28pm On Feb 27
Lol. I had a dream that my car lost.

I decided i wouldn’t go out that day.

I was so bored and pressured to go out that day.

At about 7pm. I decided to go barb my hair and from there to wash the car.

The car wash wash car finish carry one of my footmat put for another car.

Original Foot mat of 25-30k. They only see complete. I just weak men. When ever you dream about ur car don’t use the car that day. Infact that week self.
Re: How Car Wash Boy Almost Ruined Me by Orire01(m): 7:13pm On Feb 27
FOLLOWING

(1) (Reply)

Why did you cheat on your spouse? / What Will U Do When Ur Girl Friend Belive People Saying Than Yours / Wedding Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.