Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,216 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Living The Victorious Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Living The Victorious Life (71 Views)

Rev. Joseph Agboli Is Dead (Victorious Army Ministries Founder Dies) / How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos / Speaking And Seeing The Word Of God For A Victorious Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Living The Victorious Life by Gathering: 10:52am On Feb 27
*LIVING THE VICTORIOUS LIFE* 📚🖊️

Salvation came not by Man's thoughts , knowledge ,works or power but by love and wisdom of God.
It is a total turn around from sinfulness to holiness. The life of sin must be put away, put to death before the life of holiness can thrive , groom to maturity.
Philippians 3:18 KJVsadFor many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ:

The sinfulness life is an enemy of the cross of Christ because the cross represents its death.
The works done to destroy the sinful life is what is referred to as salvation and for this reason
Philippians 2:12
KJV:Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.
Destroying the sinful life is doing the works of obedience to the commandments(the Word), the nudging of Holy Spirit because the sinful life wants to continue obeying the commandments of love for vanities (the world) , the nudging of evil spirits. The sinful life wants to continue to do secular dancing, gossiping, adultery, fornication, loving money etc even after confessing and accepting Jesus as Lord and Saviour.
1 John 2:16
KJV:For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

I have to be doing works of salvation of always rejoicing , humbleness, hoping, loving, praising, praying etc.
Salvation is not about claiming goodies of vanity world but about destroying the real enemy, the sinful life.
The enemies of the cross are those not doing the works of salvation.

With God all things are possible so it is possible for me to be destroying the sinful life anytime it wants me to sin.

Those living the victorious life are doing works of salvation.

I accept Jesus or The Word I read or hear today and I am saved.

Weekly Prayer Point:
Lord please by Thy grace help me to do the works of salvation so I can receive more of Thy life so doing works of salvation will become easier.

Live a spiritually blessed week.
Good morning.

The Gathering Ministry.
For more: (+231) &169695229
Nathanaelfaith@gmail.com
Olugbami Olushola

(1) (Reply)

You've Inspired Us,Senator Ifeanyi Ubah Hails Cardinal Okpaleke@61 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 03/03/2024 / The Destiny Cannot Be Changed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.