Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Meningitis Kills 20 In Yobe - Commissioner - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Meningitis Kills 20 In Yobe - Commissioner (17437 Views)

Tuberculosis Kills 20 Inmates At Katsina Prison / Cholera Outbreak Kills 20 In Bauchi / Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide In Yobe, Leaves Note For Wife(Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meningitis Kills 20 In Yobe - Commissioner by Lukmanraji(m): 9:17pm On Feb 27
May there soul rest in peace. This same diseases took the life of my young and promising junior brother. It was an hectic experience and something you'll never pray for your enemy to experience.
Re: Meningitis Kills 20 In Yobe - Commissioner by Asswipemod: 9:19pm On Feb 27
Re: Meningitis Kills 20 In Yobe - Commissioner by Manager001: 9:30pm On Feb 27
Illiteracy!
Illiteracy!!
Illiteracy!!!
How many times?
Be far from people in the north.
Re: Meningitis Kills 20 In Yobe - Commissioner by LadyExcellency: 9:31pm On Feb 27
TheFacelessMan:
embarassed

Africans were told that their gods were inferior to Middle Eastern gods.

Worse, Africans now say they worship the gods better than their slave masters.

Muslims & Christians are both guilty.

If I become President today, first thing I will cancel is state sponsored pilgrimage. If you can't afford to go to Mecca / Jerusalem with personal funds or philanthropic donations...you're not going with Government money.

2ndly, those who refuse to pay taxes but gullibly pay tithes... I would come for them next. Churches would be heavily taxed.

More worship centers than industries is one of the reasons we are where we are. Same people who sit in front rows, shouting to God are the worst embezzlers and criminals. So what's the point ?

Will you keep quiet. What have you achieved than those professing Christians and Muslims? Rabble Rouser.

Christians build hospitals and schools here and there but you keep making noise and offering nothing to humanity.
Re: Meningitis Kills 20 In Yobe - Commissioner by seunayantokun(m): 9:31pm On Feb 27
The disease is from God? So, why do you want to fight it or curtail its spread? You want to fight God? Can you imagine a 21st century commissioner of a state government emitting that kind of mental destitution in view of of their failure to perform their responsibilities?

1 Like

Re: Meningitis Kills 20 In Yobe - Commissioner by Chikel20000(m): 9:33pm On Feb 27
TheFacelessMan:
embarassed

If I become President today, first thing I will cancel is state sponsored pilgrimage. If you can't afford to go to Mecca / Jerusalem with personal funds or philanthropic donations...you're not going with Government money.

2ndly, those who refuse to pay taxes but gullibly pay tithes... I would come for them next. Churches would be heavily taxed.

More worship centers than industries is one of the reasons we are where we are. Same people who sit in front rows, shouting to God are the worst embezzlers and criminals. So what's the point ?
just say u hate Christianity n stop giving it a name......d world is not experiencing peace today because of a certain religion but una go drag in Christianity to make religion look stupid.....we know ur type ....we know what u want....thank God u can't be president n never will be one
Re: Meningitis Kills 20 In Yobe - Commissioner by Welrez(m): 9:33pm On Feb 27
TheFacelessMan:
embarassed

Seconded
Re: Meningitis Kills 20 In Yobe - Commissioner by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:36pm On Feb 27
blingxx:
Sometimes I feel like we Africans are not evolved enough to be considered human, too many people with low IQ we have as leaders undecided.

Make country no progress since 1960 you think say good thing? angry.. Mtcheeew

Stop using we
Re: Meningitis Kills 20 In Yobe - Commissioner by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:37pm On Feb 27
seunayantokun:
The disease is from God? So, why do you want to fight it or curtail its spread? You want to fight God? Can you imagine a 21st century commissioner of a state government emitting that kind of mental destitution in view of of their failure to perform their responsibilities?

Am short of reactions
Re: Meningitis Kills 20 In Yobe - Commissioner by lozanni(m): 9:38pm On Feb 27
Its sad to know that the disease has claimed 20 lives; however, I do not believe that its from God.

Meningitis is normally very rampant during the dry season when weather conditions are usually very hot and stuffy.

A vaccine to combat the ailment is available and the state government should have administered it to students during this very hot weather to avert the outbreak of the disease.

I hope that next year, states like Yobe, Borno and others which are known to be very hot during the dry season will take preemptive measures to avoid a similar outbreak like this one.
Re: Meningitis Kills 20 In Yobe - Commissioner by Adammamon: 9:42pm On Feb 27
Coming from a tribe that kill and eat their own people’s flesh. Most of una they ment for that side.

LeeSantos:
Let separate the north from Nigeria for a year and let see if there will be improvements in Nigeria.
Let just give it a try. I wanna confirm one theory
Re: Meningitis Kills 20 In Yobe - Commissioner by Franking: 9:43pm On Feb 27
So God is not seeing looting politicians to punish it is poor students, abi?
Re: Meningitis Kills 20 In Yobe - Commissioner by LeeSantos(m): 9:52pm On Feb 27
Adammamon:
Coming from a tribe that kill and eat their own people’s flesh. Most of una they ment for that side.

Is that what you are whispering to say? Say it like you mean it werey. You guys haven’t killed someone for blasphemy this year. What’s the hold up
Re: Meningitis Kills 20 In Yobe - Commissioner by gadgethead: 10:02pm On Feb 27
TheFacelessMan:
embarassed

l wish l could press like a thousand times this your brilliant analysis of how the spell the white man put on Nigerians is still working since over 200 years ago.
Re: Meningitis Kills 20 In Yobe - Commissioner by TheFacelessMan: 10:05pm On Feb 27
Chikel20000:
just say u hate Christianity n stop giving it a name......d world is not experiencing peace today because of a certain religion but una go drag in Christianity to make religion look stupid.....we know ur type ....we know what u want....thank God u can't be president n never will be one

You're incredibly stupid.

Read the comment again or give it to someone literate.
Re: Meningitis Kills 20 In Yobe - Commissioner by TheFacelessMan: 10:06pm On Feb 27
LadyExcellency:

Will you keep quiet. What have you achieved than those professing Christians and Muslims? Rabble Rouser.

Christians build hospitals and schools here and there but you keep making noise and offering nothing to humanity.

Far better than your useless father can ever aspire to be.
Re: Meningitis Kills 20 In Yobe - Commissioner by OBALUJONES: 10:36pm On Feb 27
Too much of Heat can cause it
Re: Meningitis Kills 20 In Yobe - Commissioner by Calitoscassius(m): 11:12pm On Feb 27
Whaaat?!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Illiteracy or what?
Re: Meningitis Kills 20 In Yobe - Commissioner by adecz: 11:22pm On Feb 27
In Muslim northern Nigeria, every
bad thing is from Allah, including bad
Northern leadership like Buhari,
Yeriman Bakura & Shari'a..

Allah never sends good things 😏😏😏😏
Re: Meningitis Kills 20 In Yobe - Commissioner by cococandy(f): 11:25pm On Feb 27
Very contagious something.

With this mindset they’ll let it spread and endanger everyone else
Re: Meningitis Kills 20 In Yobe - Commissioner by Tochi360: 11:47pm On Feb 27
They should better do everything possible to avert more spreading of the disease.

Just imagine how this one is shaming a whole Country of millions of people before the World angry
Yet you se make them no call You black monkey undecided

Re: Meningitis Kills 20 In Yobe - Commissioner by IbnB: 11:52pm On Feb 27

Re: Meningitis Kills 20 In Yobe - Commissioner by sgtponzihater1(m): 12:12am On Feb 28
No disease is from God.

Sickness and disease are a product of the fall of man. Before then everything God made was good.

Man allowed things go wrong under His watch, and nothing he does can save him from self destruction.

God will one day save man from his foolishness, and bring us back to His shalom.
Re: Meningitis Kills 20 In Yobe - Commissioner by DrMuzungu(m): 12:26am On Feb 28
Illiterate slowpoke.
Re: Meningitis Kills 20 In Yobe - Commissioner by Osanoghodua1: 1:44am On Feb 28
Sth is from God, you are fighting it, allow it to kill everyone then. Why fighting God? The devil came to steal, kill and destroy but Jesus has come to give us life and life in abundance. John 10:10 Evil doesn't come from God.
Re: Meningitis Kills 20 In Yobe - Commissioner by stanliwise(m): 2:07am On Feb 28
vastolord4:
I believe it's the hot weather that triggers it
use google use google
Re: Meningitis Kills 20 In Yobe - Commissioner by zebszebs: 4:49am On Feb 28
Now watch the government of that state, use #100bn to organize a prayer session with Imams and Alfas, to pray for God's forgiveness to stop the spread of the disease.

If the white man calls us inferior now, we will start crying "Racism!!!"
Re: Meningitis Kills 20 In Yobe - Commissioner by geoworldedu: 4:50am On Feb 28
gift2xl:
I can't comprehend that a man of such class could spill this kindergarten word's. No investigation just conclusion.
A kindergarten child will not even say that a disease came from God. The man is just an empty head.
Re: Meningitis Kills 20 In Yobe - Commissioner by HeroicMeastro: 5:28am On Feb 28
GanagiBitrus:
This North na breeding ground for some kind yeye diseases.
Your name itself sounds like a disease name
Re: Meningitis Kills 20 In Yobe - Commissioner by GanagiBitrus: 6:24am On Feb 28
HeroicMeastro:

Your name itself sounds like a disease name
Very deadly disease for my adversaries. 👋
Re: Meningitis Kills 20 In Yobe - Commissioner by mechanics(m): 7:45am On Feb 28
He's not serious, God does not allow disease to attack His children, he should read the story of Job, it was Satan who attacked job and not God but Satan took permission from God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

No N160,000 Demand From Nigerians In UK For COVID-19 Test - FG / Nursing Mothers And Kids Forcefully Evicted From Lagos Teaching Hospital (video) / Port Harcourt Pollution Endangers Residents' Health - BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.