Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Stanley Nwabali Welcome As A Hero At Chippa United (pictures) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Stanley Nwabali Welcome As A Hero At Chippa United (pictures) (696 Views)

Super Eagles Keeper Nwabili Returns Back To His South Africa Club Chippa United / AFCON 2023: Nancy Iheme Offers Stanley Nwabali 'SOLID 3some' / South Africans Attack Chippa United Boss After Declaring Support For Nwabali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stanley Nwabali Welcome As A Hero At Chippa United (pictures) by Allardyce: 6:58am On Feb 28
Rave of the moment, Chief Stanley Nwabali received a heartwarming welcome from fans of Chippa United Football Club in South Africa.

This is what we love to see.

Re: Stanley Nwabali Welcome As A Hero At Chippa United (pictures) by Allardyce: 7:00am On Feb 28
More

Re: Stanley Nwabali Welcome As A Hero At Chippa United (pictures) by Ogiame: 7:00am On Feb 28
This is how it should be...

Let's be honest with ourselves, most of our fans are just toxic and lousy using the word “Cruise” to hide it.

We saw how they made mockery of teams that crossed their paths and even the one's that never crossed their path.

From mocking Cameroon with pepper to Angola with Antelope and South Africa then Ghana.

Creating more enemies for themselves with unnecessary banters.

See how South Africa received our own like a KING.

7 Likes

Re: Stanley Nwabali Welcome As A Hero At Chippa United (pictures) by Xscape1993(m): 7:01am On Feb 28
Congratulations my good boy!!!
Re: Stanley Nwabali Welcome As A Hero At Chippa United (pictures) by 1bunne4lif(m): 7:02am On Feb 28
Well deserved
Re: Stanley Nwabali Welcome As A Hero At Chippa United (pictures) by APOPTOSIS: 7:25am On Feb 28
He should be careful, I believe he knows South Africans better than most of us do. They are known to be sore losers. They hardly let go. They act like stubborn kids whose dad reneged on their promises.
Imagine wasting Lucky Dube for nothing!
Those Guys are just the herdsmen of Southern Africa.
Better be careful and be guided!
Re: Stanley Nwabali Welcome As A Hero At Chippa United (pictures) by Ogiame: 7:30am On Feb 28
APOPTOSIS:
He should be careful, I believe he knows South Africans better than most of us do. They are known to be sore losers. They hardly let go. They act like stubborn kids whose dad reneged on their promises.
Someone was received like a KING at his club and this is all you have to say about them?

Please STFU and don't be an ungrateful fellow.

This is how you and some toxic media paint others bad.

5 Likes

Re: Stanley Nwabali Welcome As A Hero At Chippa United (pictures) by Zonefree(m): 7:49am On Feb 28
APOPTOSIS:
Chippa United president supported Super Eagles against his country South Africa because of Nwabali.

Something your countryman can never do!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stanley Nwabali Welcome As A Hero At Chippa United (pictures) by Ogiame: 7:51am On Feb 28
Zonefree:

Chippa United president supported Super Eagles against his country South Africa because of Nwabali.

Na their type MC OLUOMO dey use during election.
Re: Stanley Nwabali Welcome As A Hero At Chippa United (pictures) by Zonefree(m): 7:58am On Feb 28
Ogiame:
Na their type MC OLUOMO dey use during election.
grin grin
Apoptosis is a gentleman, he can't condescend that low.

1 Like

Re: Stanley Nwabali Welcome As A Hero At Chippa United (pictures) by Ogiame: 8:01am On Feb 28
Zonefree:

grin grin
Apoptosis is a gentleman, he can't condescend that low.
But his comment is quite low for a gentleman. cheesy
Re: Stanley Nwabali Welcome As A Hero At Chippa United (pictures) by KelGraphicz(m): 8:03am On Feb 28
Nwabili should be careful with those xenophobic snake heads , HIV has messed up those clowns mental health
Re: Stanley Nwabali Welcome As A Hero At Chippa United (pictures) by Ogiame: 8:05am On Feb 28
KelGraphicz:
Nwabili should be careful with those xenophobic snake heads , HIV has messed up those clowns mental health
Zonefree, see another Clown 🤡

1 Like

Re: Stanley Nwabali Welcome As A Hero At Chippa United (pictures) by KingMack(m): 8:14am On Feb 28
keep shining bro..be an inspiration to the youths! Nigeria will be great again 💯
Re: Stanley Nwabali Welcome As A Hero At Chippa United (pictures) by Zonefree(m): 8:36am On Feb 28
Ogiame:
Zone.free, see another Clown 🤡
grin cheesy
Pardon him abeg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stanley Nwabali Welcome As A Hero At Chippa United (pictures) by APOPTOSIS: 9:05am On Feb 28
Zonefree:

Chippa United President is just one person.
I'm talking about a nation with a background history of unabating xenophobic attacks.
You can't throw history and statistics away.
I have made my points.
He should just be careful
Re: Stanley Nwabali Welcome As A Hero At Chippa United (pictures) by do4luv14(m): 10:27am On Feb 28
Ogiame:
This is how it should be...

Let's be honest with ourselves, most of our fans are just toxic and lousy using the word “Cruise” to hide it.

We saw how they made mockery of teams that crossed their paths and even the one's that never crossed their path.

From mocking Cameroon with pepper to Angola with Antelope and South Africa then Ghana.

Creating more enemies for themselves with unnecessary banters.

See how South Africa received our own like a KING.

You had hit the nail on the head, with a very perfect Blow,

Annnd that's the truth about alot of things on the country, Always hiding under the word "Cruise "

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stanley Nwabali Welcome As A Hero At Chippa United (pictures) by Ogiame: 10:33am On Feb 28
do4luv14:

You had hit the nail on the head, with a very perfect Blow,

Annnd that's the truth about alot of things on the country, Always hiding under the word "Cruise "
God bless you bro
Re: Stanley Nwabali Welcome As A Hero At Chippa United (pictures) by do4luv14(m): 10:42am On Feb 28
Ogiame:
God bless you bro

You too Sir

I see your convo with your guy Zone for that Allozie Thread. I don laff taya here 🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stanley Nwabali Welcome As A Hero At Chippa United (pictures) by Ogiame: 10:46am On Feb 28
do4luv14:

You too Sir

I see your convo with your guy Zone for that Allozie Thread. I don laff taya here 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Lol, nor mind us Abeg....

Since dem Ayra Starr nor look our side, make we migrate go our female players. grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Malaga Saga / Man U Rubbishes The Magpies / I Have Given Up On Super Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.