Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,587 members, 7,820,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

A Friend Chapter 1. I'm Using A Button Phone That's Why The Chapters Are Short - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Friend Chapter 1. I'm Using A Button Phone That's Why The Chapters Are Short (104 Views)

A Friend Chapter 2 / One Night Stand With A Virgin Chapter 1 / His Sex Slut chapter 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Friend Chapter 1. I'm Using A Button Phone That's Why The Chapters Are Short by BUDDYBOYS: 9:56am On Feb 28
Jaylen a seventeen years old scholarship student just stood there staring at the school building that was in front of him. Such a huge and beautiful school that he did'nt deserve, perharps that's why he could'nt enjoy it, those rich and high class students were going to make sure that a low class like him regretted ever setting eyes on their school. He took in a deep breath as he got ready for another hellish day at school. Just passing through the crowd of students he could already here them mumuring about how much he irritated them. He was already used to hearing stuffs like that of cause a low class would always irritate a high class, all he hoped was not to come across troy, ryan, and jeremy. It was only a matter of time before those three boys killed him. He was able to get to class without being spotted by those three although he was terrified that a teacher was not yet in class and if those three should arrive before the teacher, he would be bullied and humilated before the lesson would start TBC.

(1) (Reply)

My Life In Royal Pros High / Journey To The Land Of The Dead / In Between 3 ( D Love Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.