Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Unusual Names Of CBN-Approved BDC Operators - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Unusual Names Of CBN-Approved BDC Operators (26361 Views)

BDC Operators Shut Down Business In Abuja / BDC Operators Caution Currency Speculators As Naira Strengthens Further / Adamawa BDC Operators Reject Dollars As Naira Rebounds At Parallel Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unusual Names Of CBN-Approved BDC Operators by SatoshiX: 11:46am On Feb 28
Some people are hell bent in making this country don't work.
Re: Unusual Names Of CBN-Approved BDC Operators by nairalanda1(m): 11:46am On Feb 28
Truths9ja:
Why can’t they name it Cardoso ltd

It's probably copyrighted.

1 Like

Re: Unusual Names Of CBN-Approved BDC Operators by Godstiger(m): 11:46am On Feb 28
The funnier they are the more results they produce
Re: Unusual Names Of CBN-Approved BDC Operators by Kukutenla: 11:46am On Feb 28
nairalanda1:
SIx six six BDC.

Hmm, avoid at all costs.
You do religion?

Sey you see your politicians?
Re: Unusual Names Of CBN-Approved BDC Operators by nairalanda1(m): 11:47am On Feb 28
Pros and Cons BDC LTD
Rice and Beans BDC LTD

I sight hustlers here. cheesy
Re: Unusual Names Of CBN-Approved BDC Operators by nairalanda1(m): 11:47am On Feb 28
Kukutenla:

You do religion?

Sey you see your politicians?

Well, I can always go to 999 BDC....
Re: Unusual Names Of CBN-Approved BDC Operators by Frigga13: 11:48am On Feb 28
Nigeria is corrupt and a particular region in the south, acting opposition loves and encourages corruption.. while staging protest against anti corrupt governments..

They’re in power and in government for the past 9 years..

,.. this is where they brought us..

This region will blame everything anything .. aside them.. they simply hates taking responsibilities..
.. rather they will hide behind someone to point accusing fingers.. catch them red handed.. they will still look for means to man
Re: Unusual Names Of CBN-Approved BDC Operators by JustPowerApps(m): 11:48am On Feb 28
What of RONU & EBINPAWA BDC cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Unusual Names Of CBN-Approved BDC Operators by Kukutenla: 11:49am On Feb 28
nairalanda1:

Well, I can always go to 999 BDC....

Not funny

You can see how deep corruption is in our corntree
Re: Unusual Names Of CBN-Approved BDC Operators by nairalanda1(m): 11:49am On Feb 28
Bfly:
Blame CAC

CAC does not have any control over the names you chose for your company,

You can choose to call your company 'My wife is a b*tch ltd,' and you would still get registered.

2 Likes

Re: Unusual Names Of CBN-Approved BDC Operators by Mvnster: 11:49am On Feb 28
Kukutenla:
Those must be agbadorian BDCs APC looters use to exchange their loots

APC nor know pass food
Get sense o, na poor man be mumu for this country. See apc, pdp, lp...all of them na paddypaddy.

1 Like

Re: Unusual Names Of CBN-Approved BDC Operators by Octopusssy(f): 11:49am On Feb 28
Happy Ends LTD
Happy ending...hmmm... 🤔

1 Like

Re: Unusual Names Of CBN-Approved BDC Operators by Octopusssy(f): 11:50am On Feb 28
Which kind of yeye money laundering BDCs are these?
Re: Unusual Names Of CBN-Approved BDC Operators by Dronedude(m): 11:51am On Feb 28
Lol, this one "Young, free and single BCD Ltd"; Ready to mingle with your loots.
Re: Unusual Names Of CBN-Approved BDC Operators by nairalanda1(m): 11:51am On Feb 28
Kukutenla:

Not funny

You can see how deep corruption is in our corntree

For you, I recommend Ephesians-three-twenty BDC LTD or DIvine Favour BDC LTD...

1 Like

Re: Unusual Names Of CBN-Approved BDC Operators by Coolestguy2023: 11:52am On Feb 28
Watch Ipob blame Tinubu as usual. It is an drug for there mental stability
Re: Unusual Names Of CBN-Approved BDC Operators by Starhearts: 11:52am On Feb 28
Watianoengineer:
This Renewed Hope will Favor me and my Family including you reading my comment. Amen

Amen
Re: Unusual Names Of CBN-Approved BDC Operators by Truths9ja: 11:52am On Feb 28
nairalanda1:

It's probably copyrighted.
hmm 🤔. Nigeria is a one chance country
Re: Unusual Names Of CBN-Approved BDC Operators by nairalanda1(m): 11:52am On Feb 28
Octopusssy:

Happy ending...hmmm...

Let them make your forex needs meet a happy ending?
Re: Unusual Names Of CBN-Approved BDC Operators by Newton1045: 11:53am On Feb 28
Shameful.

Such unbefitting name for organisation bent to crumble de nation.

They increase dollar value at de expense of the naira.

And the leaders watch on
Re: Unusual Names Of CBN-Approved BDC Operators by ElSudani: 11:53am On Feb 28
JustPowerApps:
What of RONU & EBINPAWA BDC cheesy grin

Probably underway. So as EAT MY FOOD I SHOOT YOU BDC.

1 Like

Re: Unusual Names Of CBN-Approved BDC Operators by Omoapena(m): 11:54am On Feb 28
I was wondering how Lagos state will have over 2 thousand approved BDC, so nah baranda...
Re: Unusual Names Of CBN-Approved BDC Operators by NaijaCover(m): 11:54am On Feb 28
Which one Be Rice And Beans
Re: Unusual Names Of CBN-Approved BDC Operators by Ijaya123: 11:55am On Feb 28
AllTheWayUp:
AC and fraudsters are 5 and 6

Never knew APC owns all the BDC in the country.

1 Like

Re: Unusual Names Of CBN-Approved BDC Operators by Procashtips(m): 11:57am On Feb 28
The just replaced the known/original BDcs with their own fronts.

They want to be in control of the flow of USD.

We are being run by a gang of confirmed 419s, Fraudsters and criminals.

They didn't even care about using reasonable names for their crooked fronts.

Meen we're in trouble!
Re: Unusual Names Of CBN-Approved BDC Operators by Kukutenla: 11:58am On Feb 28
nairalanda1:

For you, I recommend Ephesians-three-twenty BDC LTD or DIvine Favour BDC LTD...
Amen!! 🙋‍♂️

Wait! What's in Eph3:20? undecided
Re: Unusual Names Of CBN-Approved BDC Operators by blowjohn(m): 11:58am On Feb 28
Why the strange names?

Occult things?

Seems so
Re: Unusual Names Of CBN-Approved BDC Operators by Sleekfingers: 11:58am On Feb 28
nairalanda1:

It's just a number.

Some numbers are associated with bad luck, good omen etc.

For example, Number 13 is associated with all sorta bad luck, if you understand Numerology. You will understand.
Re: Unusual Names Of CBN-Approved BDC Operators by Greenfusion: 11:59am On Feb 28
See names......this country dey fear me sha....chaiii
Re: Unusual Names Of CBN-Approved BDC Operators by WriterX(m): 11:59am On Feb 28
The names don't seem legit and feel like a front for some really illegal things going behind the curtain, I would say a good investigation should be called into the operations of these people.
Re: Unusual Names Of CBN-Approved BDC Operators by Kukutenla: 12:00pm On Feb 28
Mvnster:

Get sense o, na poor man be mumu for this country. See apc, pdp, lp...all of them na paddypaddy.
That's what Zombies use to console themselves

Nor be today
Re: Unusual Names Of CBN-Approved BDC Operators by john1101(m): 12:01pm On Feb 28
bonechamberlain:
grin

Most of these BDC's are owned by politicians, the most ruthless thieves in the world. angry
Very dull criminals.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Using Mastercards Issued By Nigerian Banks Online. Issues!? / Border Closure: List Made In Nigeria Products / N120bn Aviation Fund: UBA And Jimoh Ibrahim Disagree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.