Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,853 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

How Do I Know The Version Of My Browser? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Do I Know The Version Of My Browser? (1184 Views)

Help: How Do I Stop "Bannersdontwork" Window From Popping Up In My Browser / All My Browser Refuse To Open Facebook / Help! Jzip Hijacked My Browser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Know The Version Of My Browser? by mikovo2002(m): 1:44am On Nov 12, 2011
I want to know the version of the browser am using on my Laptop but I don,t know how to go about it. I use Internet explorer, Mozilla firefox and google chrome
Re: How Do I Know The Version Of My Browser? by Maleeq(m): 8:10am On Nov 12, 2011
- On Internet Explorer And FireFox: on the menu, go to "help" -> "About". . . .you'd see the version details.
- On Google Chrome, to the top right just beside the address bar, there should be a "spanner" icon. Click it and select "About Google Chrome" for the version details.

Is that the version details you need?
Re: How Do I Know The Version Of My Browser? by koseepaaro(m): 8:18am On Nov 12, 2011
@Poster, Maleeq has just told you exctly what you are to do!
Re: How Do I Know The Version Of My Browser? by kasiem(m): 9:16am On Nov 12, 2011
On my own, i want to download mozilla firefox but the thing keep refusing, what do i do?
Re: How Do I Know The Version Of My Browser? by mikovo2002(m): 3:41am On Nov 16, 2011
Hello people, thanks very much now I know the version of my browsers: google chrome 15.0, internet explorer 9.0, Mozilla Firefox 3.6
I need to upgrade my Mozilla Firefox now, where can I get upgrade to version 5
Re: How Do I Know The Version Of My Browser? by Maleeq(m): 9:01am On Nov 16, 2011
@kasiem
How do you mean it refuses? Is it that the download fails? or the installation process fails? Clarify your position.

@mikovo2002
Get the latest firefox here
Re: How Do I Know The Version Of My Browser? by mikovo2002(m): 5:01am On Nov 20, 2011
Maleeq, I downloaded it but I could not run it, I tried several time, the respond is that "the file is corrupt". Pls help me out,
Re: How Do I Know The Version Of My Browser? by Maleeq(m): 2:00pm On Nov 20, 2011
@mikovo2002
Perhaps the download did not complete successfully? That usually is the case when you get the "file corrupt" message. Confirmed the size of the file you have downloaded. It should be approximately 14.07MB.
If it isn't, download it again.
Re: How Do I Know The Version Of My Browser? by mikovo2002(m): 3:57am On Nov 21, 2011
Maleeq,
you are great, I have gotten it right see it now. Thank you God Bless you and this forum.

Re: How Do I Know The Version Of My Browser? by brookeross(m): 8:22am On Nov 21, 2011
It's very simple to find out any browser's version.

check for your browser's name in the ADD or Remove programs option in the control panel.

(1) (Reply)

41 Mega Pixel Nokia Lumia 909 Unveiling Date / Facebook Vs Twitter!! / Tablet For Kids On Sale At Micostar Mall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.