Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Please What Can I Do My 3g + 64gb Tecno Pnone Is Verrrrry Sllooooooow - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please What Can I Do My 3g + 64gb Tecno Pnone Is Verrrrry Sllooooooow (293 Views)

Who Knows About Techno Al86 I Cant Find The 3g Network / Meet New Nokia 3310 With 3G Network That Cost Around N30,000 / How I Got Ruined By Buying A Gionee Phone That Don't Have 3G (F103 Pro) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Can I Do My 3g + 64gb Tecno Pnone Is Verrrrry Sllooooooow by olushollys(m): 10:02pm On Feb 28
Good evening/day Engineers in the house, please im tring to cut cost and i bought a tecno T228 phone with 3g Ram + 64gb Rom, i thought with these (Ram and Rom) it's goinna be good but after struggling to downloadv whatsapp, the phone started hanging and working very slow, in fact it's like the only thing it can do is to make call others sucks.
please is there anything i can do. i guess the ram 3gb and rom 64gb is kind of good but the experience is horrible, it has andriod 6 installled could it be the proble? what can i do? please advise me.
thanks.
Re: Please What Can I Do My 3g + 64gb Tecno Pnone Is Verrrrry Sllooooooow by Sirmwill: 10:50pm On Feb 28
The Android version is not the problem

Thing is
Did you buy it brand new in it's pack?
Re: Please What Can I Do My 3g + 64gb Tecno Pnone Is Verrrrry Sllooooooow by delugadou(m): 6:12am On Feb 29
olushollys:
Good evening/day Engineers in the house, please im tring to cut cost and i bought a tecno T228 phone with 3g Ram + 64gb Rom, i thought with these (Ram and Rom) it's goinna be good but after struggling to downloadv whatsapp, the phone started hanging and working very slow, in fact it's like the only thing it can do is to make call others sucks.
please is there anything i can do. i guess the ram 3gb and rom 64gb is kind of good but the experience is horrible, it has andriod 6 installled could it be the proble? what can i do? please advise me.
thanks.

If you factory reset it & the problem still continues, then you bought a copy
Re: Please What Can I Do My 3g + 64gb Tecno Pnone Is Verrrrry Sllooooooow by Olawade24: 11:09am On Feb 29
delugadou:

If you factory reset it & the problem still continues, then you bought a copy

grin
Re: Please What Can I Do My 3g + 64gb Tecno Pnone Is Verrrrry Sllooooooow by SweetBuns(f): 11:08am On Mar 01
olushollys:
thanks.
You bought a clone
Re: Please What Can I Do My 3g + 64gb Tecno Pnone Is Verrrrry Sllooooooow by Ekanem66: 1:04pm On Mar 01
I think you should visit the nearest Calcare

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Camon 30 Launch: Redefining Mobile Photography / Pls Help Me / I Need An Expert In Phones Software For Tutorial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.