Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

If The 'akamu' Is Not This Thick, I'm Not Swallowing!( Pics Ins.).. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / If The 'akamu' Is Not This Thick, I'm Not Swallowing!( Pics Ins.).. (3557 Views)

See The Chicken My Friend Got For 8k. ( Pics Ins.) / I Made This Chicken And Chips. Rate Me! (pics Ins.) / Tasty Good Old Days Akamu And Beans To The Rescue In These Hard Times Families (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If The 'akamu' Is Not This Thick, I'm Not Swallowing!( Pics Ins.).. by fadilaMaikiriki: 10:26am On Feb 29
I love pap so so much. I so much prefer it to tea. But, the thing is I like so thick. I don't like watery pap or pap that's runny. I like my pap so thick. The type that when you turn the down, the pap won't even drop easily until after some seconds.

Though, some people like theirs watery. I know someone who does.

How do you like yours?

Attached below are pictures of how I like my pap;

Re: If The 'akamu' Is Not This Thick, I'm Not Swallowing!( Pics Ins.).. by Daniel7543: 10:29am On Feb 29
I’ve a natural tap were thick nd healthy akamu flows… u can DM me anytime u wanna suck and swallow if u don’t mind.

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If The 'akamu' Is Not This Thick, I'm Not Swallowing!( Pics Ins.).. by Rexie96: 10:33am On Feb 29
Why y'all mad like this in this country, as things hard reach

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: If The 'akamu' Is Not This Thick, I'm Not Swallowing!( Pics Ins.).. by fadilaMaikiriki: 10:35am On Feb 29
Daniel7543:
I’ve a natural tap were thick nd healthy akamu flows… u can come nd suck and swallow if u don’t mind.
This is so disgusting! Please, can you delete this picture please? Thanks.

1 Like

Re: If The 'akamu' Is Not This Thick, I'm Not Swallowing!( Pics Ins.).. by obiekunie01: 10:36am On Feb 29
fadilaMaikiriki:
I love pap so so much. I so much prefer it to tea. But, the thing is I like so thick. I don't like watery pap or pap that's runny. I like my pap so thick. The type that when you turn the down, the pap won't even drop easily until after some seconds.

How do you like yours?

fadila.

i cant remember pouring the akamu on your hands. did u scrap it from the ones inside?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If The 'akamu' Is Not This Thick, I'm Not Swallowing!( Pics Ins.).. by Daniel7543: 10:38am On Feb 29
fadilaMaikiriki:
u said u like thick akamu and I said I get thick akamu, don’t be shy to ask me for akamu

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If The 'akamu' Is Not This Thick, I'm Not Swallowing!( Pics Ins.).. by Rexymania(m): 10:51am On Feb 29
Irritating
Re: If The 'akamu' Is Not This Thick, I'm Not Swallowing!( Pics Ins.).. by Olachase(m): 11:09am On Feb 29
since everything don turn to joke

me self don get spider man clothes na spider wey go bit me I no see lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: If The 'akamu' Is Not This Thick, I'm Not Swallowing!( Pics Ins.).. by Sofistcatdmoron: 12:51pm On Feb 29
I can inject fresh akamu directly into your throat, with my natural syringe

5 Likes

Re: If The 'akamu' Is Not This Thick, I'm Not Swallowing!( Pics Ins.).. by SkengRay: 1:19pm On Feb 29
Na Mentally deranged patients just full nairaland grin

12 Likes

Re: If The 'akamu' Is Not This Thick, I'm Not Swallowing!( Pics Ins.).. by CountinBlessins(m): 4:14pm On Feb 29
Daniel7543:
I’ve a natural tap were thick nd healthy akamu flows… u can DM me anytime to suck and swallow if u don’t mind.

Guy u be goat, you made me laugh and spit comot my mouth here in the office. Goat like you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If The 'akamu' Is Not This Thick, I'm Not Swallowing!( Pics Ins.).. by Mikespecialone(m): 6:09pm On Feb 29
fadilaMaikiriki:

How do you like yours?

You sure say na Wetin Dey ur mind you post

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If The 'akamu' Is Not This Thick, I'm Not Swallowing!( Pics Ins.).. by KingDash09(m): 6:43pm On Feb 29
All the guys wey Dey above useless die
Bunch of hornyyy asses

4 Likes

Re: If The 'akamu' Is Not This Thick, I'm Not Swallowing!( Pics Ins.).. by ReluctantAdult(m): 7:05pm On Feb 29
One of my exes used to gargle my akamu when I fed it to her. She said the akamu I make is usually too thick for her to swallow so she gargles it before swallowing so she doesn't choke on it.

It used to drip off her chin sometimes because I fed her loads and loads of it from my big spoon. But she's gonna just stick out her tongue and lick it all clean because she doesn't like to waste it. She said it's too proteinous.

Oh by the way, the akamu I make is shiny white not yellowish like yours. Yellow akamu is not as rich and thick compared to the white one.

2 Likes

Re: If The 'akamu' Is Not This Thick, I'm Not Swallowing!( Pics Ins.).. by KosiGee(m): 8:44pm On Feb 29
fadilaMaikiriki:

His picture is disgusting and you had to sit the akamu between your thighs

Are your inner thighs where the akamu was supposed to sit?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If The 'akamu' Is Not This Thick, I'm Not Swallowing!( Pics Ins.).. by Gadafii: 10:08pm On Feb 29
We wey normal for this country no reach 5😪

1 Like

Re: If The 'akamu' Is Not This Thick, I'm Not Swallowing!( Pics Ins.).. by OgaTheTop2: 1:46am On Mar 01
Rexie96:
Why y'all mad like this in this country, as things hard reach
I taya o. Plenty werey everywhere.
Re: If The 'akamu' Is Not This Thick, I'm Not Swallowing!( Pics Ins.).. by fadilaMaikiriki: 4:41am On Mar 01
KosiGee:

His picture is disgusting and you had to sit the akamu between your thighs

Are your inner thighs where the akamu was supposed to sit?
I wanted to get a clearer picture, that's why.
Re: If The 'akamu' Is Not This Thick, I'm Not Swallowing!( Pics Ins.).. by fadilaMaikiriki: 4:42am On Mar 01
Mikespecialone:

You sure say na Wetin Dey ur mind you post
What else please?
Re: If The 'akamu' Is Not This Thick, I'm Not Swallowing!( Pics Ins.).. by PastorOlokonla: 12:11am On Mar 10
The akamu looks disgusting though.

1 Like

Re: If The 'akamu' Is Not This Thick, I'm Not Swallowing!( Pics Ins.).. by fadilaMaikiriki: 11:38am On Apr 21
PastorOlokonla:
The akamu looks disgusting though.
Why would you call someone's meal digusting? Not nice please. There are other words you could use to drive home your point or to show/tell that the food doesn't look nice or good to you.

(1) (Reply)

If You Were Offered #2M Cash To Eat One Of These Meals, Will You? (Photos) / Check out this Indomie Super Pack Cake. Did I get it right? / Eating In-front Of Strangers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.