Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Check Out Amazing Social Media Designs And Videos By Yours Truly - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Check Out Amazing Social Media Designs And Videos By Yours Truly (184 Views)

(updated) check out amazing animations, motion graphics, lyrics videos I create / I'm Offering To Help Create FREE Social Media Designs. / Flexible, Creative & Detailed Designs and Animations - Its Affordable Too. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out Amazing Social Media Designs And Videos By Yours Truly by Roh50(f): 11:05am On Feb 29
Hello friend,

Welcome to this thread on social media designs and videos.

I started designing and editing videos some years back as an hobby but right now, it has grown into a full time side gig.

I love designing as I've done lots of amazing social media designs for different individuals and brands. As well as editing videos for Instagram, Facebook Ads, YouTube and Tiktok.

Here, I will be sharing some of my creative work. I will be telling amazing stories with my designs and videos.

I will enjoin you to come on this journey with me as is going to be fun, educating, inspiring and rewarding. Don't miss out on this . Click on the follow thread button in order not to miss out on any of my post.

To reach me for any of these service, click on my profile to get my contact.

Let's keep it rolling 💃💃💃
Re: Check Out Amazing Social Media Designs And Videos By Yours Truly by Roh50(f): 2:30pm On Mar 06
Happy New Month Nairalanders, hope you are doing well?

I was supposed to have posted my new month designs here on the first but for reasons unknown to me,my pictures refused to upload here.

I intended to make the new month designs my first design to be posted on this thread but I don't know why it refused to upload even after all the necessary checks.

Hopefully this time it goes through.

Welcome to the month of March with these designs by yours truly.

Re: Check Out Amazing Social Media Designs And Videos By Yours Truly by Roh50(f): 2:37pm On Mar 06
A month of fruitfulness and marching forward.

Re: Check Out Amazing Social Media Designs And Videos By Yours Truly by Roh50(f): 5:13pm On Mar 15
International Women's Day Posts that I designed for some brands

Re: Check Out Amazing Social Media Designs And Videos By Yours Truly by Roh50(f): 5:41pm On Mar 15
Another IWD design

Re: Check Out Amazing Social Media Designs And Videos By Yours Truly by Roh50(f): 5:45pm On Mar 15
IWD flyer design. This year's theme colour for IWD was purple, reason you are seeing a lot of purple in the designs.

(1) (Reply)

Cheque Satisfied (video) / What Are The 3 Things You Learn From 2021 / Importance Of Having Landing Page For Your Products & Services Or Businesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.