Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,674 members, 7,955,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:10 AM

I Love 'thief' Films. How About You? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I Love 'thief' Films. How About You? (1461 Views)

Link To Download Bollywood Films(indian Movies) / Full Length Free Nollywood Films: In The Eyes Of My Husband (1&2) / Any Lover Of Mount Zion Films In The House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love 'thief' Films. How About You? by lafile(m): 11:50am On Sep 19, 2007
I have developed a passionate liking for thieving movies. You know the type - Ocean's 11, 12, 13, Inside Man, The Thomas Crown Affair, Entrapment, After the Sunset, Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels etc. Who else is like me?

My favorite still remains Oceans 11 and The Thomas Crown Affair. I cant get over the exquisite way these thefts were planned and executed.

Which is your favorite?
Re: I Love 'thief' Films. How About You? by Shaunscot(m): 12:01pm On Sep 19, 2007
You forgot to mention 'The Italian Job' and 'Steal'
I feel you.Me sef love bright minds
Re: I Love 'thief' Films. How About You? by iice(f): 12:09pm On Sep 19, 2007
Word! loff them movies
Lock stock and two smoking barrels now thats a banging movie! grin
Re: I Love 'thief' Films. How About You? by lafile(m): 12:16pm On Sep 19, 2007
Whoo!! How could i have forgotten the Italian Job? Steal was ok too.

Still cant get enuff of those first scenes in The Italian Job. The Box dropping 3(?) floors down, the boat dashing off supposedly with the steal, the pursuit and the that underwater safe break.

How about Swordfish?
Re: I Love 'thief' Films. How About You? by hexgear(m): 5:53pm On Sep 19, 2007
Yup, I love thief-films too, I especially like the scenes where they break everything down; explaining how they intend to make the steal. However some movies cannot really be categorized as thief-films but still have really cool thief-scenes in them like Mission Impossible 1 & 2, National Treasure, etc.

From the movies listed so far I think my favorites are:

Ocean's 11, it wasn't how they got in, it was how they got out.
Ocean's 12, the Capoeira dance of the Night Fox through the infra red beams was simply amazing.
Inside Man, dressing up the hostages like the bank robbers was pure genius.

Has anyone seen the TV series HU$TLE?
Re: I Love 'thief' Films. How About You? by Akin007(m): 12:21pm On Sep 20, 2007
thomas crown affair- splendid
after the sunset- superb
the saint- superlative
the ordinary decent criminal(anybody seen this?)- superior
Re: I Love 'thief' Films. How About You? by labiyemmy(m): 12:21pm On Sep 20, 2007
hmmm -
Re: I Love 'thief' Films. How About You? by lafile(m): 4:49pm On Sep 20, 2007
Ordinary Decent Criminal?
Who stars in it? whats the synopsis?
Re: I Love 'thief' Films. How About You? by temmysexy(f): 9:47am On Sep 21, 2007
money 4 nothing, swordfish kiss kiss wink
Re: I Love 'thief' Films. How About You? by Akin007(m): 10:18am On Sep 24, 2007
ordinary decent criminal stars kelvin spacey, collin farrel n hosts of others.
Re: I Love 'thief' Films. How About You? by rasque(m): 11:42am On Sep 24, 2007
Sleepover bandits
Danger diabolic
Re: I Love 'thief' Films. How About You? by lafile(m): 12:31pm On Sep 24, 2007
woooo!!! Danger Diabolic
That was definitely the most popular film for us kids when i was in warri.

(1) (Reply)

Isn't Joseph -project Fame Presenter Just A Hunk? / Nollywood Movie: Winning Your Love / Who Is More Handsome? Aki Or Paw Paw?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.