Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,000 members, 7,849,024 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:34 PM

Ogun Police Arrest Serial Killers, Call For Identification Of Victims - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ogun Police Arrest Serial Killers, Call For Identification Of Victims (16153 Views)

Police Arrest Serial ATM Fraudster In Delta / Police Arrest Serial Car Snatcher & His Lawyer In Delta, Recover Stolen Vehicle / Lagos Police Arrest Serial Killer Cultist, Suspected Armed Robbers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Police Arrest Serial Killers, Call For Identification Of Victims by money121(m): 4:45pm On Feb 29
Ok
Re: Ogun Police Arrest Serial Killers, Call For Identification Of Victims by weslay: 4:53pm On Feb 29
Lazy youths.
Soft work.
Okpolor eye.
Re: Ogun Police Arrest Serial Killers, Call For Identification Of Victims by olax02(m): 5:09pm On Feb 29
post=128709046:
No Be Small Thing ooooo
I'm speechless! undecided

1 Like

Re: Ogun Police Arrest Serial Killers, Call For Identification Of Victims by saintnegroid(m): 5:25pm On Feb 29
naptu2:

https://www.channelstv.com/2024/02/29/ogun-ritual-killings-fleeing-prime-suspect-arrested-police-make-urgent-call/
is this the culprit in the picture? So the culprit is a senior police officer.... It is well
Re: Ogun Police Arrest Serial Killers, Call For Identification Of Victims by goodconsience77: 5:25pm On Feb 29
I will only believe 40% of what our galant men in Black the remaining 60% is to God...
Re: Ogun Police Arrest Serial Killers, Call For Identification Of Victims by SaLongs1(m): 6:00pm On Feb 29
Yankiss:
Chai Africa. Who told these people that one dirty and poor herbalist would make them rich when they spill the blood of innocent people? Why isn't Africa the richest in the world with such powers and sacrifice? Methinks all these are psychological brainwashing. Would the apprehended not be freed clandestinely? What happened to Gracious David West? Nobody knows again.
The vast majority of Africans believe in juju and by implication the efficacy of ritual human sacrifice to acquire wealth. Such foolishness will keep the black race in bondage till eternity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun Police Arrest Serial Killers, Call For Identification Of Victims by Sctests: 6:00pm On Feb 29
Yoruba states and rituals.

DerenleDave and his people. Tueh!
Re: Ogun Police Arrest Serial Killers, Call For Identification Of Victims by ezechi24(m): 6:04pm On Feb 29
Yankiss:
Chai Africa. Who told these people that one dirty and poor herbalist would make them rich when they spill the blood of innocent people? Why isn't Africa the richest in the world with such powers and sacrifice? Methinks all these are psychological brainwashing. Would the apprehended not be freed clandestinely? What happened to Gracious David West? Nobody knows again.

You know nothing about spirituality ...so relax
Re: Ogun Police Arrest Serial Killers, Call For Identification Of Victims by Tinubulaba: 6:43pm On Feb 29
Yoruba Muslims and human parts rituals
Re: Ogun Police Arrest Serial Killers, Call For Identification Of Victims by Zeebuy: 9:59pm On Feb 29
I don't like hearing bad things about Ogun state.
Re: Ogun Police Arrest Serial Killers, Call For Identification Of Victims by Stevedison(m): 10:54pm On Feb 29
You mean the same Michat that I know. That app is now like a hook up site. Let's be vigilant out there.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lautech Student Arraigned By EFCC On His Way To Cash $6.9M [n1.03billion Naira / Rivers Police Command Denies Killing Four Wounded IPOB Members / Policemen ‘kidnapped’ Me, Collected N1m For My Release, Man Alleges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.