Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,359 members, 7,860,959 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:51 PM

A Long-term Treatment For Women Is Having Sex - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Long-term Treatment For Women Is Having Sex (136 Views)

Help!!! My Sister Is Having A Mental Health Challenge / 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car / After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Long-term Treatment For Women Is Having Sex by OnpBatch1: 5:55pm On Feb 29
Many times, it is not the taking of male enhancement pills that makes a woman last longer, there are ways that can be followed to prolong the relationship with a woman.

What kind of medicine is suitable for me to take that will make me take a long time without ejaculating on a woman?

This is a question we get from married men, on how they can stay with a woman for a long time and have sex with rapid ejaculation. This problem of premature ejaculation is one of the biggest problems for men.

A long-term treatment for women is having sex

Having regular sex between couples creates a state of resistance that lasts for a long time before they bring (out). The more you have sex, the more you go to the gym. And this will help if one of you does not masturbate because the more you masturbate, the longer it will take for you to come. That's why it's good to advise each other so that azalo is produced even once a week.

More details below:

http://www.onlinenewsplus.com.ng/2024/02/a-long-term-treatment-for-women-is.html

(1) (Reply)

Liver Infection : Foods To Limit Or Avoid If You Have Nafld And Solution / Which Kind Of Foods Are Best For The Seniors Or Adults? / Dr's Secret Bio Herbs Coffee Forever Young | Bio Herbs Coffee For Men | Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.