Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Agricultural Political Revolution Is Here! Happy Birthday To Me - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Agricultural Political Revolution Is Here! Happy Birthday To Me (172 Views)

Agricultural Political Empowerment (APE): What Are You Cultivating This Year? / Nigeria To Remove ‘political Farmers’ From Database / The Ondo Cassava Revolution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agricultural Political Revolution Is Here! Happy Birthday To Me by Questionnaires(m): 5:56am On Mar 01
Year 2024 is Very Special To Me And My Messianic Mission On Earth.

Many People See It As A LEAP Year;
I See It As The AGRICULTURAL REVOLUTION YEAR For Africans.

Yesterday Was 29th of February; A Date Only To Happen in Another 4 Years Time.

The Dawn of Today From Yesterday Marks My Birthday For A NATURAL REASON - For Everything Has Been Orchestrated By Our African Ancestors That I Come COMFORT The Minds of The People And REPAIR THE BROKEN AGRICULTURE of The NATION - IN THIS HARD TIMES.

As I Take This LEAP of Faith;
I Want To Advance You into The Journey of Agricultural Breakthrough And Prosperity From The People's Paradise (CROSS RIVER STATE).

For Finally; It Is TIME.

Today is Friday!

33 Years Ago, I was Born on A Friday!

1 Share

Re: Agricultural Political Revolution Is Here! Happy Birthday To Me by bewla(m): 6:17am On Mar 01
Is your leg plant
Re: Agricultural Political Revolution Is Here! Happy Birthday To Me by Questionnaires(m): 11:22pm On Mar 01
bewla:
Is your leg plant

It is My Leg That Takes Me To The Lands To Plant.

No Go Jonze!

Farming Has Always Been The Way Forward For Your Financial Abundance And Prosperity.

However, Alot of You Are Ignoring Agriculture Because The So Called "White-Men" Brain Washed Your Ancestors With WHITE AMD BLUE COLLAR JOBS As They STEAL AWAY Our Agricultural Resources.

If You Like - MARCH With Me To Reclaim Your Stolen Lands With Wisdom And Audacity.

If You Like, Sit Down There!

We MARCH ON.

#YamSacFarmingSystem

1 Share

Re: Agricultural Political Revolution Is Here! Happy Birthday To Me by bewla(m): 6:35am On Mar 02
Questionnaires:

It is My Leg That Takes Me To The Lands To Plant.

No Go Jonze!

Farming Has Always Been The Way Forward For Your Financial Abundance And Prosperity.

However, Alot of You Are Ignoring Agriculture Because The So Called "White-Men" Brain Washed Your Ancestors With WHITE AMD BLUE COLLAR JOBS As They STEAL AWAY Our Agricultural Resources.

If You Like - MARCH With Me To Reclaim Your Stolen Lands With Wisdom And Audacity.

If You Like, Sit Down There!

We MARCH ON.

#YamSacFarmingSystem
Chill we have three generational job from beginning
Of time
Farming
Hunting
Carpenter

You choose the first I choose the last
Are we different
We can't all farm
Accept you encourage me to add. It as side hustle
Re: Agricultural Political Revolution Is Here! Happy Birthday To Me by Questionnaires(m): 11:04am On Mar 13
bewla:
Chill we have three generational job from beginning
Of time
Farming
Hunting
Carpenter

You choose the first I choose the last
Are we different
We can't all farm
Accept you encourage me to add. It as side hustle

Great.

You are Corresponding Now.

You Are Right.

All of These 3 Occupations That You Mentioned Are All Embedded Under One MAIN OCCUPATION Which is Called "AGRICULTURE".

So, if You are A Carpenter And Not A Seed Planter; You Still Fall Under The 3-in-1 Occupation Which is Agriculture.

However; You shouldn't Remain in PRIMARY SCHOOL For Too Long. Get Wiser; Advance To SEEDINHG To NATURE.

NATURE Will Multiply Your SEEDS Abundantly.

And You'll Be Helping To Provide MORE FOODS As You Lessen CRIME RATES In Your Neighborhood.

Reason About It.

And IMPLEMENT.

IMPLEMENTATION is What Brings RESULT.

Not Reading.

Re: Agricultural Political Revolution Is Here! Happy Birthday To Me by bewla(m): 11:22am On Mar 13
Questionnaires:

Great.

You are Corresponding Now.

You Are Right.

Farming na generational work
But thanks I can't am ok with my job

All of These 3 Occupations That You Mentioned Are All Embedded Under One MAIN OCCUPATION Which is Called "AGRICULTURE".

So, if You are A Carpenter And Not A Seed Planter; You Still Fall Under The 3-in-1 Occupation Which is Agriculture.

However; You shouldn't Remain in PRIMARY SCHOOL For Too Long. Get Wiser; Advance To SEEDINHG To NATURE.

NATURE Will Multiply Your SEEDS Abundantly.

And You'll Be Helping To Provide MORE FOODS As You Lessen CRIME RATES In Your Neighborhood.

Reason About It.

And IMPLEMENT.

IMPLEMENTATION is What Brings RESULT.

Not Reading.

(1) (Reply)

Productivity / Nigeria Export Products / Call 07035448163, 2train U On Quality Feed Production.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.