Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,370 members, 7,815,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Jiji Is The Worst Consumer Purchase Site In Nigeria; ABSOLUTELY FRUSTRATING - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jiji Is The Worst Consumer Purchase Site In Nigeria; ABSOLUTELY FRUSTRATING (398 Views)

Jiji Is Taking Down Bad Reviews And Leading To Buyers Falling Into Scam Plots / How jiji Is Encouraging Fraud And Not Reliable To Use / Bricklayer Shot As Hoodlums Storm Construction Site In Ogun (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jiji Is The Worst Consumer Purchase Site In Nigeria; ABSOLUTELY FRUSTRATING by VaselineCrew: 7:57am On Mar 01
Just wanna rant, cause I know this is not the right section.

You will call like 100 different sellers on Jiji and all of them will give you pricing that is different from what is listed on the site, claiming "prices have changed".

If Prices have changed, why not log in to Jiji and update your price? Why wait until a customer has done research for a product and found a fitting price only to call and be told it's not the price anymore.

Jumia sellers will NEVER DO THIS

Nigerians can be so difficult to work with ehn, its frustrating.

I now hate Jiji with a passion. I wish all sellers that don't update their pricing could be banned for life.

The site is now pointless, cause you will never see a price there that remains the same once you are ready to buy and make a call.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Jiji Is The Worst Consumer Purchase Site In Nigeria; ABSOLUTELY FRUSTRATING by ikaboy: 8:02am On Mar 01
That’s is why the number is there for you to put a call through. You can rely on konga & jumia for price consistency

1 Like

Re: Jiji Is The Worst Consumer Purchase Site In Nigeria; ABSOLUTELY FRUSTRATING by VaselineCrew: 8:03am On Mar 01
I have called and called different sellers only to almost be in tears out of frustration.

You'd see something listed 25k. You add contact in whatsapp, or call, then they say, no price is now 50k or 60k or....

How can anyone plan expenditures for projects like this?

Why do some Nigerian things have to be so backward, upside down and frustrating?

When I used to sell on Jiji, I would always update my prices even if I listed a 100 products.

What kind of lazy, wicked, frustrating sellers are on the site nowadays?

I wish there were a way to report all these sellers, having them banned, so the sanity can be restored to the site.
Re: Jiji Is The Worst Consumer Purchase Site In Nigeria; ABSOLUTELY FRUSTRATING by VaselineCrew: 8:06am On Mar 01
ikaboy:
That’s is why the number is there for you to put a call through. You can rely on konga & jumia for price consistency

Really? So why is the price there too?

If we have to call to know pricing, why then list price in the first place?

Let's just admit that Nigerians and some Nigerian businesses are built to frustrate progress.

Imagine doing budgeting for engineering works, using up to 10 seller prices per part listed, only to call all 10 and be told "prices have all changed"

So all 10 of them couldn't care less to update their prices on the site?

On Jiji, every seller is like a backend web designer that has the ability to EDIT their page.

This "I don't care" attitude by them epitomizes the typical jaga jaga Naija mentality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jiji Is The Worst Consumer Purchase Site In Nigeria; ABSOLUTELY FRUSTRATING by Abagworo(m): 8:12am On Mar 01
Jiji is dead and buried. Now full of fraudsters

3 Likes

Re: Jiji Is The Worst Consumer Purchase Site In Nigeria; ABSOLUTELY FRUSTRATING by VaselineCrew: 8:14am On Mar 01
Abagworo:

I think I may have to agree with this
Re: Jiji Is The Worst Consumer Purchase Site In Nigeria; ABSOLUTELY FRUSTRATING by adecz: 8:54am On Mar 01
Person like you suppose carry this
fight enter market.

Stop bringing Tinubu induced frustration
to naira land❗️❗️❗️

😐😐😐😐😐
Re: Jiji Is The Worst Consumer Purchase Site In Nigeria; ABSOLUTELY FRUSTRATING by adecz: 8:57am On Mar 01
Abagworo:

I do steady business on jiji with
no problems.

Yes, sometimes people ( especially women)
call you, waste your time and after
several days of back and forth end up
not concluding.
Re: Jiji Is The Worst Consumer Purchase Site In Nigeria; ABSOLUTELY FRUSTRATING by NGArmyTerrorist: 11:36am On Mar 01
Na scam artist and fraudsters full for jiji, no say I no warm you. Run...
Re: Jiji Is The Worst Consumer Purchase Site In Nigeria; ABSOLUTELY FRUSTRATING by NowisGod109(f): 12:14pm On Mar 01
It it vaseline you are pricing shocked grin

(1) (Reply)

How My Three Children Suffocated, Died In My Husband’s Borrowed Car – Kwara Woma / Secret Recording Pen ( Pay On Delivery) 08066804625 / South African Woman Arrested For Selling Child On Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.