Stats: 3,162,534 members, 7,850,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:43 AM

'It Has Been A Privilege': Peseiro Announces He Is Leaving The Super Eagles Job - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 'It Has Been A Privilege': Peseiro Announces He Is Leaving The Super Eagles Job (15130 Views)

Zenga Joins Race To Take Super Eagles Job / Pinnick Confirms NFF Met Mourinho For Super Eagles Job / Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" (2) (3) (4)

Re: 'It Has Been A Privilege': Peseiro Announces He Is Leaving The Super Eagles Job by yinkeys(m): 9:07am On Mar 02
post=128726292:
Awwwwwwww,
He is a good one.

All of us @MANNABBQGRlLLS wish him all the very best for the future.

Now,
Who's next ?!

We have 3 candidates.

Emmanuel Amunike.
Finding George.
Sunday Oliseh
From random sources
Sunday Oliseh should not be in the conversation because of poor man management skills
They say he’s very arrogant & not that good

Re: 'It Has Been A Privilege': Peseiro Announces He Is Leaving The Super Eagles Job by onadana: 10:31am On Mar 02
OGHENAOGIE:
you are very stupid whats local mean... Idiot like u don't even understand what loca mean yet u are telling pple to shut up...

You that is not stupid and cannot construct..simple English...ode
Re: 'It Has Been A Privilege': Peseiro Announces He Is Leaving The Super Eagles Job by sweetTai(m): 3:06pm On Mar 02
OGHENAOGIE:
stop being a clown keshi was part of coachin crew in 2002.. coach under 20 2001... Later went to Togo and Mali to coach... Kanu Okocha don't even have coaching badges let alone have coach any side... Ok

You buffoon! Hasn’t Amunike, Samson Siasia, Sunday Oliseh and Amokachi coached before? Even Finidi George was part of the coaching crew for this AFCON tournament. You don’t know what you are talking about.
Re: 'It Has Been A Privilege': Peseiro Announces He Is Leaving The Super Eagles Job by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:18pm On Mar 02
sweetTai:

You buffoon! Hasn’t Amunike, Samson Siasia, Sunday Oliseh and Amokachi coached before? Even Finidi George was part of the coaching crew for this AFCON tournament. You don’t know what you are talking about.
thunderstorm fire your generation kanu okocha aint coaches... And we don't need an erratic individual like oliseh again.. siasia is just coming from a FIFA ban so no chance... Only amuneke and finidi stand a good chance.. u should accept ur correction that Kanu Okocha nobi Coach except u are an idiot
Re: 'It Has Been A Privilege': Peseiro Announces He Is Leaving The Super Eagles Job by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:19pm On Mar 02
onadana:

You that is not stupid and cannot construct..simple English...ode
so long u get the point animal abi english na ur papa language..
Re: 'It Has Been A Privilege': Peseiro Announces He Is Leaving The Super Eagles Job by sweetTai(m): 12:02am On Mar 03
OGHENAOGIE:
thunderstorm fire your generation kanu okocha aint coaches... And we don't need an erratic individual like oliseh again.. siasia is just coming from a FIFA ban so no chance... Only amuneke and finidi stand a good chance.. u should accept ur correction that Kanu Okocha nobi Coach except u are an idiot

Back to the sender! May Sango destroy your family tree. Oloriburuku. You frustrated bastard!
Re: 'It Has Been A Privilege': Peseiro Announces He Is Leaving The Super Eagles Job by onadana: 9:39am On Mar 03
OGHENAOGIE:
so long u get the point animal abi english na ur papa language..

You too nah from Animal kingdom,since you fit recognize another animal ....oloshi...
Re: 'It Has Been A Privilege': Peseiro Announces He Is Leaving The Super Eagles Job by Tesenak20: 8:17am On Mar 04
1)EMMANUEL AMUNIKE OR SAMSON SIASIA AS TECHNICAL ADVISER
2)GBENGA OGUNBOTE AS FIRST ASSISTANT
3)MUTIU ADEPOJU AS 2ND ASSISTANT
Re: 'It Has Been A Privilege': Peseiro Announces He Is Leaving The Super Eagles Job by Bolu004(m): 2:04pm On Mar 04
LeanonGOD:
Sports / Re: Stop Losing Your Money To Bookmakers And Fake Tipsters, Try This! by tofkay: 10:32am On Sep 27, 2022

Otukomaya tunde olaoluwa you're doom.your parent will follow you cry very soon.watch out.i will spend 5x of that money you scammed me to destroy you and waiting for God judgment.
(Quote) (Report) (Like) 1 Share (Share)

Sports / Re: Stop Losing Your Money To Bookmakers And Fake Tipsters, Try This! by tofkay: 10:26am On Sep 27, 2022

This guy is a scammer.he scammed me my hard earn money.i will let you know I am ijebu man.forget about your pictures since I get your phone number and bank account.i will get back to you.saved my phone �. because you will call me back which I will pick you call.
(Quote) (Report) (Like) 1 Share (Share)

tofkay:
Otukomaya tunde olaoluwa you're doom.your parent will follow you cry very soon.watch out.i will spend 5x of that money you scammed me to destroy you and waiting for God judgment.
Take it easy bro. This is my advice. There is nobody out there that gives sure games. If anyone says he does then know he is a scammer.
As for the guy, leave him. He will regret his actions by himself.
See the screenshot below. He seems to use the account name for scamming purpose.

So, he's a scammer?
No wonder he couldn't acknowledge the funds I sent to him. Anyways, I did it for God's sake and I know blessings has followed already.

Anambra Government Rescues US-Based Tennis Champion, Tania Okpala / Tijjani Babangida Appointed As Special Assistant To Coach Sunday Oliseh / OFFICIAL:Liverpool Alisson Becker Named 2019 UEFA Goalkeeper Of The Year(Photos)