Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,235 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

Actor, Oyebamiji Tolani Quadri Popularly Known As 'Sisi Quadri' Is Dead - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor, Oyebamiji Tolani Quadri Popularly Known As 'Sisi Quadri' Is Dead (55676 Views)

Actor Sisi Quadri Is Dead, Cause Of Death, Biography, Age, Wife, And Children / Mr Latin And Yinka Quadri Warn Toyin Abraham And Lizzy Anjorin To Stop Beef / Reekado Banks And Tolani, Femi Otedola's Eldest Daughter Spark Dating Rumors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actor, Oyebamiji Tolani Quadri Popularly Known As 'Sisi Quadri' Is Dead by damilola4162(m): 6:00pm On Mar 01
Popular Nollywood actor, Oyebamiji Tolani Quadri popularly known as 'Sisi Quadri' has reportedly passes on, Newspremises reports.

The sad news was made known by his colleague, Tunde Olayusuf, who via his Instagram page, shared a photo of him as he announced the sad news. He noted how everything in the world is according to the will of Allah and as we come from Him, so shall we return to Him. He prayed for God to rest his soul.

“Everything in the world is according to the will of Allah, from Allah we have come and unto him we shall all return. May God rest your soul”.

It was learned that the actor died of kidney-related issues. The revelation was made known by blogger, Seun Oloketuyi via his Instagram page.

“Developing story @iamsisiquadri was said to have died of kidney-related issues”.

The likes of Muyiwa Ademola, Folorunsho Adeola, Bukola Adeeyo, Oba K Solo, Mercy Ebosele, Jigan Babaoja, Biola Bayo, Saidi Balogun, Olayinka Solomon, Mr Latin, Fausat Balogun and more have taken to their Instagram pages to mourn him.

His death is coming a year after the Yoruba actor lost his beloved mother. The comic actor announced the sad news on his Instagram page on February 22nd.

Though not disclosing the cause of her death, Sisi Quadri was seen weeping uncontrollably as the family surrounded him. The Yoruba actor, who couldn’t believe his beloved mother was dead, was lamenting to the sympathizers.

Following her death, his mother was buried quickly by Islamic rites, and in his farewell note to her, a heartbroken Sisi Quadri promised to keep her in his heart.

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/popular-nollywood-actor-oyebamiji-tolani-quadri-popularly-known-as-sisi-quadri-passes-on/

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Actor, Oyebamiji Tolani Quadri Popularly Known As 'Sisi Quadri' Is Dead by Dareal90s(m): 6:03pm On Mar 01
Damn

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Actor, Oyebamiji Tolani Quadri Popularly Known As 'Sisi Quadri' Is Dead by dapsoneh: 6:04pm On Mar 01
Ah!sisi Quadri, better half of this yellow girl Morili that is cazily in love with CR7
May he RIP

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Actor, Oyebamiji Tolani Quadri Popularly Known As 'Sisi Quadri' Is Dead by Hezzyluv: 6:12pm On Mar 01
He just left before you and I. We would definitely join him one day. RIP

183 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Actor, Oyebamiji Tolani Quadri Popularly Known As 'Sisi Quadri' Is Dead by seunlayi(m): 6:18pm On Mar 01
This life sef? Why died at a time his popularity is increasing?

Whatever my lot, Thou hath taught me to say "it is well, it is well with my soul

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Actor, Oyebamiji Tolani Quadri Popularly Known As 'Sisi Quadri' Is Dead by seunlayi(m): 6:18pm On Mar 01
Rest perfect peace

2 Likes

Re: Actor, Oyebamiji Tolani Quadri Popularly Known As 'Sisi Quadri' Is Dead by Amotolongbo(f): 6:18pm On Mar 01
RIP

I wish he could drop the mouth for someone to continue using it for the abusive comic relief

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Actor, Oyebamiji Tolani Quadri Popularly Known As 'Sisi Quadri' Is Dead by looseweight: 7:05pm On Mar 01
RIP man. Despite your health challenges, you still made people smile with your fast mouth.

93 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Actor, Oyebamiji Tolani Quadri Popularly Known As 'Sisi Quadri' Is Dead by Zupay: 7:05pm On Mar 01
May his soul rest in peace.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Actor, Oyebamiji Tolani Quadri Popularly Known As 'Sisi Quadri' Is Dead by UnknownQueen(f): 7:05pm On Mar 01
Rest in Peace

4 Likes

Re: Actor, Oyebamiji Tolani Quadri Popularly Known As 'Sisi Quadri' Is Dead by okomile(f): 7:06pm On Mar 01
RIP

Funny actor in Yoruba insults
U will be missed

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Actor, Oyebamiji Tolani Quadri Popularly Known As 'Sisi Quadri' Is Dead by Goodlady(f): 7:06pm On Mar 01
He has started acting in skits with popular artistes of English and Yoruba Nollywood.
Him and Londoner was with Chidi, Sabinus Oga at his interview skits.
May his soul rest in peace.

enemyofprogress:
na who ask you?
If dog no bite you for yansh this weekend or make keke jam you, then I m not my mother's daughter!
You dz were dudu! Black madmán

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Actor, Oyebamiji Tolani Quadri Popularly Known As 'Sisi Quadri' Is Dead by Okoyiboz3: 7:06pm On Mar 01
Na wa o
Re: Actor, Oyebamiji Tolani Quadri Popularly Known As 'Sisi Quadri' Is Dead by leadinggists(m): 7:06pm On Mar 01
Hmmm. Rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Actor, Oyebamiji Tolani Quadri Popularly Known As 'Sisi Quadri' Is Dead by zico10(m): 7:07pm On Mar 01
Rip
Re: Actor, Oyebamiji Tolani Quadri Popularly Known As 'Sisi Quadri' Is Dead by ProudNigerian01: 7:07pm On Mar 01
Hezzyluv:
He just left before you and I. We would definitely join him one day. RIP

Most certainly Sir, for all men must taste death.

We all must prepare to meet our maker cause we don't know when our soul will be required of us.

REPENT!

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Actor, Oyebamiji Tolani Quadri Popularly Known As 'Sisi Quadri' Is Dead by ecolime(m): 7:08pm On Mar 01
This one shock me oo.. RIP Sisi Quadri cry

AlabiKILLER2021:

Ebi npa waooo

He cries till he's dead

Na hunger kill am

I spit on oduduwa grave

You are not making sense.

Buy yourself a brain.

90 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Actor, Oyebamiji Tolani Quadri Popularly Known As 'Sisi Quadri' Is Dead by PheelzAlmighty: 7:08pm On Mar 01
Rest in peace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actor, Oyebamiji Tolani Quadri Popularly Known As 'Sisi Quadri' Is Dead by kerry57: 7:08pm On Mar 01
Death everywhere
Re: Actor, Oyebamiji Tolani Quadri Popularly Known As 'Sisi Quadri' Is Dead by bestman09(m): 7:08pm On Mar 01
sad
Never heard of him before. RIP
Re: Actor, Oyebamiji Tolani Quadri Popularly Known As 'Sisi Quadri' Is Dead by ideatoprince18(m): 7:08pm On Mar 01
R.i.p
Re: Actor, Oyebamiji Tolani Quadri Popularly Known As 'Sisi Quadri' Is Dead by Nemesis0147(m): 7:09pm On Mar 01
Just when he started getting more recognition in the industry.
RIP to him.

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Actor, Oyebamiji Tolani Quadri Popularly Known As 'Sisi Quadri' Is Dead by donbrowser(m): 7:09pm On Mar 01
Wow
Re: Actor, Oyebamiji Tolani Quadri Popularly Known As 'Sisi Quadri' Is Dead by theamazonguru(m): 7:09pm On Mar 01
May his soul rest in peace
I pray God grant his family the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss.

5 Likes

Re: Actor, Oyebamiji Tolani Quadri Popularly Known As 'Sisi Quadri' Is Dead by Paragon311(m): 7:09pm On Mar 01
Eeyaaaa..

May His soul rest in peace. Amen

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actor, Oyebamiji Tolani Quadri Popularly Known As 'Sisi Quadri' Is Dead by BodyCount: 7:09pm On Mar 01
cry cry cry
Re: Actor, Oyebamiji Tolani Quadri Popularly Known As 'Sisi Quadri' Is Dead by KanuSE: 7:10pm On Mar 01
What!!! 🥺😳😲
Re: Actor, Oyebamiji Tolani Quadri Popularly Known As 'Sisi Quadri' Is Dead by Oizee(f): 7:10pm On Mar 01
May Allah forgive your shortcomings and grant you peace.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actor, Oyebamiji Tolani Quadri Popularly Known As 'Sisi Quadri' Is Dead by jhydebaba(m): 7:11pm On Mar 01
May his soul find rest.

2 Likes

Re: Actor, Oyebamiji Tolani Quadri Popularly Known As 'Sisi Quadri' Is Dead by deeway200(m): 7:12pm On Mar 01
It's well. Many are roaming in Nigeria ,few are healthy.

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Comedian AY Poses With His Mercedes Benz G-wagon With A Word Of Advice (photo) / Tonto Dikeh Threw Off Her Shoes After Arriving At A Wrong Event In Abuja (Video) / Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.