Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Asake - Only Me (official Video) - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Asake - Only Me (official Video) (17532 Views)

Asake - Only Me + Lyrics Mp3 Music Download / Johnny Drille - Believe Me (Official Music Video) / Libianca - People (Check On Me) - Official Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asake - Only Me (official Video) by asamaigho(m): 7:54am On Mar 02
kingxsamz:
Christians and their fake outrage.
really?, he asake is a muslim depicting christians in bad way.
Re: Asake - Only Me (official Video) by hotspec(m): 7:54am On Mar 02
This is condemnable, degrading Christianity
Re: Asake - Only Me (official Video) by omoyeni37: 7:55am On Mar 02
Why can't he use muslim concept to do the video
Re: Asake - Only Me (official Video) by Nawa4nl: 8:04am On Mar 02
Digiwiz:

Who's Allah and who's God. Christians really need to understand this Islam religion very well oh.... Allah is God and God is Allah....

It's just a way Yorubas, Igbos, Hausas, ijaws etc call God.... God is one.
God forbid Allah.
The God of the Bible is not allah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JG0h5cR_HnA?si=r8OiDseJboH4wm9c
Re: Asake - Only Me (official Video) by Colson(m): 8:05am On Mar 02
ahnie:

Let them go back to their fore father's religion.

The white man's religion has really eaten deep into them and now their opium.

Chai
why don't you go back to your fore father's religion? Them tie you?
No one was forced into Christianity, if you don't believe in Christianity you don't have to talk down on others because they're believers.
Re: Asake - Only Me (official Video) by mine85(m): 8:06am On Mar 02
but the song has no meaning to The dressing of Church regalia. generally, The sing Made no Sense.
Re: Asake - Only Me (official Video) by ahnie: 8:06am On Mar 02
Colson:
why don't you go back to your fore father's religion? Them tie you?
No one was forced into Christianity, if you don't believe in Christianity you don't have to talk down on other because they're believers.
Stop chasing me all over Nairaland sir.i owe you no explanation.

You can take the floor.
Re: Asake - Only Me (official Video) by Colson(m): 8:13am On Mar 02
ahnie:

Stop chasing me all over Nairaland sir.i owe you no explanation.

You can take the floor.
who's chasing you over nairaland? Lol. Mgbeke feeling funky.
I'd never quoted you before now, I just felt the need to admonish you.

You don't believe in Christianity, fine! But you shouldn't disrespect the faith. Live your life as you want and let others live theirs as they deem fit.

4 Likes

Re: Asake - Only Me (official Video) by kingxsamz(m): 8:24am On Mar 02
Amayabor1:

Dumb idiot. You are bold to call it fake because Christians don't react violently to things like this.

Can he try this with the religion of piss? Can he shoot a video where goats will be coming out of a mosque? Or shoot a music video where he will dress like an Imam inside a mosque to be singing nonsense.

Dimwit!

Lol, keep quiet abeg. I'm sure you're not outraged. You're just being performative because Asake is alleged to be a Muslim.
Re: Asake - Only Me (official Video) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:06am On Mar 02
Nigeria and Latino music is just for the beat and vibes. Nothing to reckon with. Although I'm cool with Davido, Mr Burna, MI, Chike and Johnny Drille, I can't waste my time surfing them online.
Re: Asake - Only Me (official Video) by Amayabor1: 9:21am On Mar 02
kingxsamz:

Lol, keep quiet abeg. I'm sure you're not outraged. You're just being performative because Asake is alleged to be a Muslim.

You are right. I am not even outraged. I am only replying idiots like you who feel the few Christians who are outraged do not have the right to be. Most Christians are actually not outraged. You know why? Things like this do not bother us. We believe our God knows how to fight for HIMSELF. But, for some Christians that are righly outraged, dimwits like you should not be asking them why they are outraged.

Can Asake try this with the religion of piss? Is this the first time a Muslim is disrespecting the Christian faith? No. Didn't El-Rufai blasphemed against Jesus Christ? What did Christians do? Nothing! Deborah did the same thing, islamic terrorists lynched her.

I ask dimwits like you again; can asake shoot a music video where goats will be coming out of a mosque? Will the religion of piss not go on rampage?

Some of you don't realize that the relative peace will enjoy in this country is as a result of Christians who don't react violently to provocations like this.
Re: Asake - Only Me (official Video) by kingxsamz(m): 9:32am On Mar 02
Amayabor1:

You are right. I am not even outraged. I am only replying idiots like you who feel the few Christians who are outraged do not have the right to be. Most Christians are actually not outraged. You know why? Things like this do not bother us. We believe our God knows how to fight for HIMSELF. But, for some Christians that are righly outraged, dimwits like you should not be asking them why they are outraged.

Can Asake try this with the religion of piss? Is this the first time a Muslim is disrespecting the Christian faith? No. Didn't El-Rufai blasphemed against Jesus Christ? What did Christians do? Nothing! Deborah did the same thing, islamic terrorists lynched her.

I ask dimwits like you again; can asake shoot a music video where goats will be coming out of a mosque? Will the religion of piss not go on rampage?

Some of you don't realize that the relative peace will enjoy in this country is as a result of Christians who don't react violently to provocations like this.

Story. Nobody is begging for your useless peace. Please don't be peaceful. 🙏🏾
Be violent and defend your religion abeg, so we can hear word. And stop acting as if you deserve an award for not hurting people over another person's religion. So like I said, it's all performative. most Christians don't even take their religion seriously. So all these fake outrage is a waste of time. Good day.

3 Likes

Re: Asake - Only Me (official Video) by ReacherSaidNoth: 9:39am On Mar 02
If only you people could show such outrage offline towards thieving politicians as you do for your useless imported religion.
Re: Asake - Only Me (official Video) by Ohraykon: 9:46am On Mar 02
santaclaws:
TG Omori will eventually kill Asake's career with his blasphemous video concepts.

The other time it was Bandana's music video where black goats were coming out of a church, now it's a total disrespect of Christian practices in orthodox churches. Meanwhile, Asake, as a muslim, would never try this with his religion.

If you're a Christian watching this video, you simply don't respect your faith... the average muslim is better than you.
e no go better for that yahoo religion, make jehovah catch asake himself. With all the problems for naija na dis one pain you pass
Re: Asake - Only Me (official Video) by Ohraykon: 9:47am On Mar 02
kingxsamz:
Christians and their fake outrage.
don't mind the hipocrites
Re: Asake - Only Me (official Video) by bidexpaul(m): 9:57am On Mar 02
Bleep your father, Bleep all the mosques..
Re: Asake - Only Me (official Video) by Successdude(m): 10:12am On Mar 02
StormpyBee:
This guy has just lost a fan.
That's outright disrespect to the church.

Ok, you waited until now to know you weren't supposed to fan him in the first place
Re: Asake - Only Me (official Video) by Successdude(m): 10:14am On Mar 02
Quelme:
Music without meaning come add blasphemy join.

Wack without literally no meaning. Junk song.

That is one of the requirements to win the big awards / big deals.....

Everything is about going against the Church (not necessarily religion).

It gives more reason to believe more that their is such thing as the Way, The Truth and The Life ..... And to believe even more in the Christ.
Re: Asake - Only Me (official Video) by Almunjid(m): 10:19am On Mar 02
Nawa4nl:

God forbid Allah.
The God of the Bible is not allah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JG0h5cR_HnA?si=r8OiDseJboH4wm9c
Don't be deceived. Allah and the God in the Bible are the same. Muslims follow Qur'an and the Bible. The God mentioned in the Bible (Jehovah) is also referred to as "Allah" in Arabic, Alaha in Aramaic and Eloha/Elohim in Hebrew, u can see the similarities. That's because they are one people.
An Igbo man call this God as "Chineke" in his language, Yorubas refer to Him as "Olorun" and Hausa call Him "Ubangiji". Will u tell them (Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba) that they are worshipping or calling on a God different from the God in the Bible? This is just language barrier. What u call Him in ur language doesn't matter, it's the intention that matters. Someone can name his deity or object of worship as "Jehovah", just like dogs can be given names of real humans even when they aren't. When u call on the name, a dog will answer because she knows that you're referring to her. Similarly, when u refer to the God in the Bible as Allah, Soko, Chineke, Olorun or Ubangiji, He will answer u because He knows that that is the name u call Him.

Peace!
Re: Asake - Only Me (official Video) by tfortolulope: 10:40am On Mar 02
Still paying tongue tongue tongue.. Use Trust wallet or MetaMask please.

Lucky Telegram users who does Crypto
Get free 80k worth of Iron Finance with is transferable to your wallet.

https:///IRONFinanceAirdropBot?start=633483806

I doubted at first but glad I got involved.
Re: Asake - Only Me (official Video) by Kennyswag: 10:42am On Mar 02
Nwamazi8:
Same repetitive and overplayed amapiano beat, disrespectful video to the Christian church, subpar lyrics as usual. Na YNBL hype dey package this mediocre singers honestly (I personally feel Fireboy is a better artiste than Asake). Give me an artiste like Falz any day and time.

nigeria artiste should start employing song writers like their american counterparts. Music is not just to enter studio and record any rubbish and call it song.

later they will be crying that grammy hates them.
Re: Asake - Only Me (official Video) by Just4000: 10:49am On Mar 02
This is highly disrespectful to the Christian folks, especially the Catholics which was clearly depicted in this music video.

I will urge them to do the needful, follow legal and other appropriate means to seek redress. The CAN can also help out in this case. Some of our musicians are actually testing waters by crossing boundaries. The last time it was Davido music depicting mallams and now Asake depicting Catholic priest.

Respect is reciprocal, we should respect people's believe, even when we don't believe in that.
After all, there are other things we believe in that they don't believe. I will urge the Christian folks not to be quiet until the video is pulled down or scene expunged. That it doesn't affect me is not enough not to say something when a line is crossed.
Re: Asake - Only Me (official Video) by fkelly(m): 10:58am On Mar 02
Only your papa, why u no use Muslim things sing am? Your father.
Re: Asake - Only Me (official Video) by SaLongs1(m): 11:13am On Mar 02
ahnie:
See people forming vexing untop the white man's religion.

Religion is a hoax....stop giving yourselves BP.
Did you say this when the people of pissfull religion forced Davido to remove the musical video from his page because it offended their god?
Re: Asake - Only Me (official Video) by FuckOsuPigs: 11:40am On Mar 02
StormpyBee:
This guy has just lost a fan.
That's outright disrespect to the church.

Which church?
Re: Asake - Only Me (official Video) by FuckOsuPigs: 11:41am On Mar 02
AllahOfBlood:

angry
No one will dare do that with that religion of blood. Deborah no even do like this when those monsters lynched her to death

You must drag other people's religion into it, I know.

That's what helps your weak erectiion.
Re: Asake - Only Me (official Video) by FuckOsuPigs: 11:44am On Mar 02
santaclaws:
TG Omori will eventually kill Asake's career with his blasphemous video concepts.

The other time it was Bandana's music video where black goats were coming out of a church, now it's a total disrespect of Christian practices in orthodox churches. Meanwhile, Asake, as a muslim, would never try this with his religion.

If you're a Christian watching this video, you simply don't respect your faith... the average muslim is better than you.

Kikikikiki...and you did not watch it?🤣.

I can tell you, the video has already given viral and you know those who watch it the most? Christians!🤣

You see the logic now? The more the hype the more the streams🤣
Re: Asake - Only Me (official Video) by FuckOsuPigs: 11:46am On Mar 02
Theoarhics:
What's the connection with the title of the music and the priestly robe u putting on? Why disecrate other people's religion all in the name of music? I bet the stupid boy won't try this in his own Islam. The small one that Logos olori did wasn't even up to a tenth of this and the brothers from the other side cried fowl.

After they cried foul as you are crying now, what happened?

I bet your Daddy GOs are also watching it right now and stroking the bom-bom of mummy GOs🤣

Na Una get wahala
Re: Asake - Only Me (official Video) by santaclaws: 11:54am On Mar 02
FuckOsuPigs:

Kikikikiki...and you did not watch it?🤣.

I can tell you, the video has already given viral and you know those who watch it the most? Christians!🤣

You see the logic now? The more the hype the more the streams🤣

Like most people on social media, I came across a part of the video (church part) when people were complaining online. I didn't go to YouTube to play or stream it....

People can stream your video and you'll lose those fans immediately, so that logic of yours is poor. A lot of people have already unfollowed him. That's not a strategy, it's stupidity.
Re: Asake - Only Me (official Video) by AllahOfBlood: 12:06pm On Mar 02
FuckOsuPigs:

You must drag other people's religion into it, I know.

That's what helps your weak erectiion.

With that weak erection I fit impregnate ur ugly sister in on touch
Re: Asake - Only Me (official Video) by Dozie32(m): 12:49pm On Mar 02
Kingrshd3:
Where is PitObi in the video 😲😳

Akpamu!
Re: Asake - Only Me (official Video) by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 1:21pm On Mar 02
This one that his career is already nosediving, he is doing everything to remain relevant but he doesn't know he is keeping his ha lf-dead career faster.

I do stream his songs but henceforth nothing like that.
Na me dey even even give am money albeit services and not the other way round.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Download Instrumental: Mercy Chinwo – Chinedum (beat By Stj) / Gwingz: "Overload"  Ft. Lumsco (Video) / DOWNLOAD MP3: Kontrolla – Shortcut To Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.