Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,367 members, 7,853,641 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:42 PM

My Doctor Called Me A Liar! Here's Why - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Doctor Called Me A Liar! Here's Why (253 Views)

My Doctor Said No Salt Because Of My Blood Pressure. My Food Is So Tasteless� / My Heart Beats Faster In The Hospital. Could I Be In Love With My Doctor? / Memes My Doctor Recommended For Depression (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Doctor Called Me A Liar! Here's Why by BPdoc: 11:55pm On Mar 01
A client of ours went to her hospital after joining our program,

She had been on our program for a few months now and has been diligently following all the instructions given to her,

Her High Bp started to drop gradually,

Even without medications

Eventually, we advised her to go to hospital to see if her Doctor can reduce her medications since they were of no real importance to her anymore

As she now knew that it was not the drugs that was giving her the result she was now getting,

Previously, she had been diagnosed with hypertension with a BP readings of 170/120mmHg (Stage 2 Hypertension)

Her medications only helped lower it to just 140/100mmHg( Stage 1 Hypertension)

So either way, she remained Hypertensive

She knew she had to do something about it and that was how she eventually found our program

Back to the story,

She later went to the hospital after seeing how well her BP had dropped

But guess what?!!

The Doctor DIDN'T BELIEVE HER!

He said her machine wasn't accurate, because her Bp read 120/78mmHg (Perfectly Normal)

After that, he decided to use the hospital's own

And guess what he found?

A BP readings of 120/80mmHg (The Perfect Standard)

Hahaha...

To cut the long story short,

This woman was able to achieve her normal BP not because of her drugs but because she decided to try out our NATURAL STRATEGY

If you'll like to know more about it, send "I'm interested" to 09166584787 immediately

Re: My Doctor Called Me A Liar! Here's Why by matify83: 12:10am On Mar 02
Hmmm!

Careful before someone develops a stroke whilst on your program!

You are tempting faith.
Re: My Doctor Called Me A Liar! Here's Why by BPdoc: 1:00am On Mar 02
matify83:
Hmmm!

Careful before someone develops a stroke whilst on your program!

You are tempting faith.

Do you really think we would advise our clients to go to the hospital if we wanted that to happen?

We sent her to the hospital so that her Doctor can see for himself and make his own decision that is best for her

And we obviously don't have any power over that,

And so you know, employing lifestyle modifications has a longer term effect on the body, even better than medications and it is highly encouraged, even in hospitals.

And again, nobody can develop a stroke from a BP of 120/80mmHg smiley. It is normal

1 Like

Re: My Doctor Called Me A Liar! Here's Why by Caphive: 7:19am On Mar 02
Marketing + advertising
.........lol
Re: My Doctor Called Me A Liar! Here's Why by matify83: 7:23am On Mar 02
BPdoc:

Do you really think we would advise our clients to go to the hospital if we wanted that to happen?

We sent her to the hospital so that her Doctor can see for himself and make his own decision that is best for her

And we obviously don't have any power over that,

And so you know, employing lifestyle modifications has a longer term effect on the body, even better than medications and it is highly encouraged, even in hospitals.

And again, nobody can develop a stroke from a BP of 120/80mmHg smiley. It is normal

Hahaha!

Life style modification alone doesn't cut it especially if your client has already commenced medication.

With a client doing above 170mmHg systolic or diastolic of 110mmHg and above, you have to be careful even with occasional normal BP.

As for having a stroke, it can happen at normal BP my guy.
Known hypertensive can have a stroke even at normal BP.

There are 2 types of strokes

The ischemic stroke from blockage of cerebral blood vessels

The Haemorrhagic stroke which is from ruptured cerebral blood vessels.

The ischemic type can occur at a normal BP and in many other conditions like in sicklers, blood disorders,Lipid disorders, etc

We Learn every day

Re: My Doctor Called Me A Liar! Here's Why by BPdoc: 11:42am On Mar 02
matify83:

Hahaha!

Life style modification alone doesn't cut it especially if your client has already commenced medication.

With a client doing above 170mmHg systolic or diastolic of 110mmHg and above, you have to be careful even with occasional normal BP.

As for having a stroke, it can happen at normal BP my guy.
Known hypertensive can have a stroke even at normal BP.

There are 2 types of strokes

The ischemic stroke from blockage of cerebral blood vessels

The Haemorrhagic stroke which is from ruptured cerebral blood vessels.

The ischemic type can occur at a normal BP and in many other conditions like in sicklers, blood disorders,Lipid disorders, etc

We Learn every day

Caphive:
Marketing + advertising
.........lol

Hmmmn...Nice

Thanks for taking out your time to tell us about Stroke

I'll be sure to clarify my claims and throw more light on it in future posts

I appreciate the engagement kiss

(1) (Reply)

Pets Control Fumigation Services / OPTICIANS Needed Urgently... / With Our Animated Lives, Accelerin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.