Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Backyard Farming; Does Goat Eat Pepper And Tomatoes Plants? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Backyard Farming; Does Goat Eat Pepper And Tomatoes Plants? (280 Views)

My Maize, Pepper And Tomatoes Farm / BackYard Farming: My Turkey, Noiler And Guinea Fowl Birds & Goats / Buyers Of Onions And Tomatoes In Bulk Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Backyard Farming; Does Goat Eat Pepper And Tomatoes Plants? by olushollys(m): 9:05am On Mar 02
Good day farmers in the house,
Please advice my, I have empty space around my house and I'm thinking of planting some vegetables and other crops but I'm weary of goats eating up my plants because the compound is not fenced and there are goats all around the area.
Please what can I plant that goat doesn't eat the leafs. I heard they don't eat pepper, tomatoes and okra please is this true.
I need your advise please.

Thanks and God bless you all.
Re: Backyard Farming; Does Goat Eat Pepper And Tomatoes Plants? by MumEmdy(f): 9:31am On Mar 02
They don't eat tomatoes and pepper, you can also plant melon.
Re: Backyard Farming; Does Goat Eat Pepper And Tomatoes Plants? by RainMoreDFARMS(f): 12:44pm On Mar 02
During the dry season when there are no green leaves for them to eat. They will eat your pepper plant.
Speaking from experience.
Re: Backyard Farming; Does Goat Eat Pepper And Tomatoes Plants? by waka2: 10:09pm On Mar 02
[quote author=olushollys post=128735649]Good day farmers in the house,
Please advice my, I have empty space around my house and I'm thinking of planting some vegetables and other crops but I'm weary of goats eating up my plants because the compound is not fenced and t[color=#000099][/color]here are goats all around the area.
Please what can I plant that goat doesn't eat the leafs. I heard they don't eat pepper, tomatoes and okra please is this true.
I need your advise please.

Thanks and God bless you all.[/quoteSome can eat pepper but never tomatoes, they hate tomatoes leaf seriously

(1) (Reply)

Improved Local Birds Breeds Project / Need Loans For Your Existing Registered Business? Contact Me Now Lagos Only / Old Layers For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.