Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,769 members, 7,813,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

Wigwe Built Private Tomb Before Helicopter Crash In USA - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Wigwe Built Private Tomb Before Helicopter Crash In USA (67269 Views)

How Wigwe’s Aide, Faleye Olushola, Escaped Death In Helicopter Crash / Wigwe: US Authorities Give Reason Helicopter Crashed / Prices Of Cattle Crash In Taraba Due To Naira Scarcity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wigwe Built Private Tomb Before Helicopter Crash In USA by benuejosh: 9:39am On Mar 02
lexy2014:

planned ahead in what way? is death not a certainty?

did he not plan for the helicopter crash?
go and dig your grave too.
Re: Wigwe Built Private Tomb Before Helicopter Crash In USA by AntiWailer: 9:40am On Mar 02
lexy2014:

what difference will a prepared grave site make for a dead man?

He gets to make a choice of where he wnted to be buried and the way he wants it to be.

Those people did not become rich by accident, they were rich by planning their life and the future at every stage of their life.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wigwe Built Private Tomb Before Helicopter Crash In USA by lexy2014: 9:41am On Mar 02
AntiWailer:

He gets to make a choice of where he wnted to be buried and the way he wants it to be.

Those people did not become rich by accident, they were rich by planning their life and the future at every stage of their life.

that is not what I asked.

what difference will a prepared grave site make for a dead man?

1 Like

Re: Wigwe Built Private Tomb Before Helicopter Crash In USA by lexy2014: 9:41am On Mar 02
benuejosh:
go and dig your grave too.

that is not what I asked.

planned ahead in what way? is death not a certainty?

did he not plan for the helicopter crash?
Re: Wigwe Built Private Tomb Before Helicopter Crash In USA by Honestey: 9:42am On Mar 02
But were they able to recover his remains at the site of incident?
Re: Wigwe Built Private Tomb Before Helicopter Crash In USA by Umuinyioku: 9:43am On Mar 02
Gistsnaijamedia:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2024/03/wigwe-built-private-tomb-before-death-struck/amp/
A detribalised Nigerian. Lesson for others who thrive on ethnic bigotry and nepotism.

We should have humanity in us. Love others because one day, we shall depart this sinful world.

Bayo Onanuga and co who thrives on ethnic bigotry should learn lessons from this man's virtues. Anyway, Wigwe is exposed. Business mogul. Unlike Bayo Onanuga who is holed up in his ethnic empire and political naive with beggarly disposition.

With Wigwes,there is hope for humanity!
Re: Wigwe Built Private Tomb Before Helicopter Crash In USA by adecz: 9:43am On Mar 02
The reason why this tragedy is so
monumental is that the man died with
his wife and first son. His family was
basically decapitated together with the
neck and shoulder 😭😭😭

Considering the site of the crash and
the burnt out helicopter, only God knows
the condition of the bodies...

A very touching catastrophe.

May their souls RIP✝️✝️✝️

2 Likes

Re: Wigwe Built Private Tomb Before Helicopter Crash In USA by Sultty(m): 9:43am On Mar 02
Sooooo? all these yeye yeye writeup. rip sha
Re: Wigwe Built Private Tomb Before Helicopter Crash In USA by Calitoscassius(m): 9:45am On Mar 02
BodyCount:
DEATH is inevitable
It's good to always prepare for it.

As a man, if you don pass 55 years, start preparing your will and grave site.
55? Jeeez! Is that the life expectancy in Naigeeria? Did you know that Joe Biden is 81 years old? Yet he still wants to run for American president for another 4 years.

Even Tifbubu of Naigeeria is very old but still looking to rule Naigeeria in another 8 years. Come on! Man! Be very optimistic.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wigwe Built Private Tomb Before Helicopter Crash In USA by Calitoscassius(m): 9:47am On Mar 02
That is his own forking problem! If he had used the bloody grave money to feed poor hungry homeless children in Naigeeria i woulda had respect for his dead ass.

3 Likes

Re: Wigwe Built Private Tomb Before Helicopter Crash In USA by amnesty7: 9:54am On Mar 02
More vanity.
Re: Wigwe Built Private Tomb Before Helicopter Crash In USA by amnesty7: 9:56am On Mar 02
AntiWailer:

Imagine this mentality!
Re: Wigwe Built Private Tomb Before Helicopter Crash In USA by Starhearts: 9:57am On Mar 02
chiiraq802:
Na him tell you that wan

Help me ask him?

I no go wetin dey my mind
Re: Wigwe Built Private Tomb Before Helicopter Crash In USA by able20(m): 9:58am On Mar 02
immortalcrown:
What is the essence of this information?
The information is for preparing and planning for your death and burial to avoid stories that touch the heart
Re: Wigwe Built Private Tomb Before Helicopter Crash In USA by Chetas81(m): 10:00am On Mar 02
NO BE BY FORCE TO GENERATE TRAFFIC
Re: Wigwe Built Private Tomb Before Helicopter Crash In USA by ppogba: 10:01am On Mar 02
Judolisco:
Omo... I don't even know dis man until he died... Dat means he lived a private life.... Make media house allow dis man rest in peace na... Him ear go Don hear shege for heaven.... Wigwe dis wigwe dat.... Una even follow am to him church... Na wa oooo

The fact that you never knew him until his death does not mean he lived a private life.

CEO of an holding company as big as Access live a private life?

Perhaps, Tony Elumelu too lives a private life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wigwe Built Private Tomb Before Helicopter Crash In USA by cardoctor(m): 10:01am On Mar 02
It's true that this world is not our home. We are just passing through. Rest in peace for them that have passed away to the other side. The grass must be greener over there.
Re: Wigwe Built Private Tomb Before Helicopter Crash In USA by immortalcrown(m): 10:01am On Mar 02
able20:
The information is for preparing and planning for your death and burial to avoid stories that touch the heart
So, the story of Wigwe's death doesn't touch the heart?

1 Like

Re: Wigwe Built Private Tomb Before Helicopter Crash In USA by BodyCount: 10:01am On Mar 02
DDIA:

your own remain only 2 weeks make you kick bucket.

This I have seen.

consult me to help you avert it with prayers. cool
Lol
Woe betide you, your entire family and generations in the name of the lord. Whatever you lay your claws upon shall never prosper.
You'll die untimely, painfully and miserably by the grace of God very very soon.
Oloriburuku ọmọ ofo
Oloriburuku ọmọ ẹru
Oloriburuku ọmọ irankiran grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wigwe Built Private Tomb Before Helicopter Crash In USA by ppogba: 10:03am On Mar 02
Calitoscassius:
That is his own forking problem! If he had used the bloody grave money to feed poor hungry homeless children in Naigeeria i woulda had respect for his dead ass.

Everything to you na food, food and food.

Kpele o.
Re: Wigwe Built Private Tomb Before Helicopter Crash In USA by tfortolulope: 10:04am On Mar 02
Still paying [color=#990000][/color]🔥.. Use Trust wallet or MetaMask please.

Lucky Telegram users who does Crypto
Get free 80k worth of Iron Finance with is transferable to your wallet.

https:///IRONFinanceAirdropBot?start=633483806

I doubted at first but glad I got involved.
Re: Wigwe Built Private Tomb Before Helicopter Crash In USA by Judolisco(m): 10:05am On Mar 02
ppogba:

The fact that you never knew him until his death does not mean he lived a private life.

CEO of an holding company as big as Access live a private life?

Perhaps, Tony Elumelu too lives a private life.
elumelu and wigwe are quite different and u know it.... Elemelu is much more social than dis dude....
Re: Wigwe Built Private Tomb Before Helicopter Crash In USA by ppogba: 10:08am On Mar 02
Umuinyioku:
A detribalised Nigerian. Lesson for others who thrive on ethnic bigotry and nepotism.

We should have humanity in us. Love others because one day, we shall depart this sinful world.

Bayo Onanuga and co who thrives on ethnic bigotry should learn lessons from this man's virtues. Anyway, Wigwe is exposed. Business mogul. Unlike Bayo Onanuga who is holed up in his ethnic empire and political naive with beggarly disposition.

With Wigwes,there is hope for humanity!

I am surprised you mentioned people who trive on ehrnic bigotry and just stopped at Bayo Onanuga. What happened to Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu?
What happened to Ango Abdullahi? What happened to Ezeife? What happened to Peter and Paul of Psquare?

Look in the mirror sir.

2 Likes

Re: Wigwe Built Private Tomb Before Helicopter Crash In USA by Calitoscassius(m): 10:08am On Mar 02
ppogba:

Everything to you na food, food and food.

Kpele o.
Hey! I don't remember ever begging for food.

What da fork is kpele o? Does that shit even mean anything?
Re: Wigwe Built Private Tomb Before Helicopter Crash In USA by PNomsule: 10:08am On Mar 02
That money for build one more primary school oooo but Oga been dey reason death too much
Re: Wigwe Built Private Tomb Before Helicopter Crash In USA by PNomsule: 10:09am On Mar 02
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Biodun556:
That should be for the parents
Your sense of humour is top notch... 💯
Re: Wigwe Built Private Tomb Before Helicopter Crash In USA by Umuinyioku: 10:11am On Mar 02
ppogba:

I am surprised you mentioned people who trive on ehrnic bigotry and just stopped at Bayo Onanuga. What happened to Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu?
What happened to Ango Abdullahi? What happened to Ezeife? What happened to Peter and Paul of Psquare?

Look in the mirror sir.
OK

Noted.
Re: Wigwe Built Private Tomb Before Helicopter Crash In USA by Crafteck1: 10:11am On Mar 02
Rest in Jesus name
Re: Wigwe Built Private Tomb Before Helicopter Crash In USA by owolabi5: 10:15am On Mar 02
cool cry
Re: Wigwe Built Private Tomb Before Helicopter Crash In USA by bunchyproject(m): 10:21am On Mar 02
Rip Wenebadu
Re: Wigwe Built Private Tomb Before Helicopter Crash In USA by bluefilm: 10:31am On Mar 02
You don minit!

Are you thinking what ayam thinking?!
Re: Wigwe Built Private Tomb Before Helicopter Crash In USA by Jollydey: 10:36am On Mar 02
Hmmm, This life is vanity upon vanity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

More Bank Accounts To Be Shut As CBN Issues Strict BVN Rules / CBN's New Rules On ATM Operations In Nigeria / How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.