Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,625 members, 7,813,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Adsense Loading Youtube Scammer (ademola Gilbert Bankole Bawa) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Adsense Loading Youtube Scammer (ademola Gilbert Bankole Bawa) (183 Views)

Be Good Ambassadors, Take Ownership Of Anti-graft Fight, Bawa Urges Corp Members / Ademola Warns Against Self Medication For COVID19 Related Cases / I Sent Money To A Scammer, Can I Get It Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adsense Loading Youtube Scammer (ademola Gilbert Bankole Bawa) by seotools01: 4:16pm On Mar 02
Here is a new s cammer that using trick to ripped huslers hard earning. I will paste his informations below incase you come across the hungry ripper which will never succeed in life. I believe he will be punish very soon.

ADEMOLA GILBERT BANKOLE BAWA
POLARIS BANK

Youtube name: FLika Brains

Youtube channel that's using to ripped people is https://www.youtube.com/@FLikaBrains

A friend was scammed of 100k from the Guy recently.

BECAREFUL GUYS

Re: Adsense Loading Youtube Scammer (ademola Gilbert Bankole Bawa) by ExtraIncomes: 9:17pm On Mar 08
seotools01:
Here is a new s cammer that using trick to ripped huslers hard earning. I will paste his informations below incase you come across the hungry ripper which will never succeed in life. I believe he will be punish very soon.

ADEMOLA GILBERT BANKOLE BAWA
POLARIS BANK

Youtube name: FLika Brains

Youtube channel that's using to ripped people is https://www.youtube.com/@FLikaBrains

A friend was scammed of 100k from the Guy recently.

BECAREFUL GUYS

Do you have his phone number?

We can track him for you.

We can track his location and photo if he uses MTN.

Tracking Fees: 25,000 Naira only.

You can quote us if you are interested.

(1) (Reply)

Nysc / What Are The Main Pitfalls While Bootstrapping? / If You Are Interested In Amazon KDP Course,dm To Get Started

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.