Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Native Doctor Places Juju On Electric Pole To Avoid Disconnection - Photo - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Native Doctor Places Juju On Electric Pole To Avoid Disconnection - Photo (61179 Views)

918sqm Land with building just one pole to Express for sale In An Estate / 6 Plots Of Land Off DBS Road Asaba, 1 Pole To DBS Road Asaba / We Supply Bamboo Pole To Site At Affordable Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Native Doctor Places Juju On Electric Pole To Avoid Disconnection - Photo by Abdulmodi: 8:53pm On Mar 02
I don't believe in all these superstition, it's a lie nothing go happen

1 Like

Re: Native Doctor Places Juju On Electric Pole To Avoid Disconnection - Photo by Basicend: 8:53pm On Mar 02
Morbeta11:
He should rather channel his juju to supplying constant electricity...that is he clear and present challenge and not climbing pole.

The bad thing about African witchcraft is that they are basically created to do bad things. .like this case, climb and die. . cool. If they do one single good thing, they take back many things from your divine order.
Re: Native Doctor Places Juju On Electric Pole To Avoid Disconnection - Photo by ObalendeCMS: 8:54pm On Mar 02
Re: Native Doctor Places Juju On Electric Pole To Avoid Disconnection - Photo by ObalendeCMS: 8:54pm On Mar 02
Dancebreaker:

Maybe at night, the pole is babalawo's wife. grin cheesy
Bros abeg no vex I no fit laff now; I dey vex. That custom thread wey those men collect bribe dey vex me gidi gan!
Re: Native Doctor Places Juju On Electric Pole To Avoid Disconnection - Photo by toujurs: 8:56pm On Mar 02
All these yoruba fools, instead of this animal to go and work so he can afford to pay nepa bills.

Tribalism have render your tribal, useless.

1 Like

Re: Native Doctor Places Juju On Electric Pole To Avoid Disconnection - Photo by emperor4love(m): 8:58pm On Mar 02
elinaxy:
It's all from the mind, any man with mind will climb,do whatever he wishes and still climb down, nothing will happen. Mere camouflage.
I knw say most of una no believe for juju,y not try am one day,no b as one werey go carry goat dem use sacrifice,dig am out from ground chop am,naso de guy stomach swell,him die within 3 days,to make it worst wen the sacrifice was been done everyone was aware ,y werey tink say na. Childsplay, now were e dey
Re: Native Doctor Places Juju On Electric Pole To Avoid Disconnection - Photo by SoNature(m): 8:59pm On Mar 02
He's a fool; he should use his juju to generate electricity. It's Michael Faraday's juju that he's enjoying today. Is his own JuJu only for killing people and rendering people useless? undecided
Re: Native Doctor Places Juju On Electric Pole To Avoid Disconnection - Photo by Sweetvie: 9:01pm On Mar 02
grin grin
Re: Native Doctor Places Juju On Electric Pole To Avoid Disconnection - Photo by naija4life247: 9:03pm On Mar 02
Entprys:
This people and diabolism ?
Gbemi house

Go and try it.
Re: Native Doctor Places Juju On Electric Pole To Avoid Disconnection - Photo by donem: 9:04pm On Mar 02
HanisahZuwy:
Please, I'm looking for any job openings in Abuja. In case you have or know someone that has, I would really appreciate. I'm also a chef and a hair stylist, will appreciate it if I can get something with these.
Sorry Are you a certified Chef?
Re: Native Doctor Places Juju On Electric Pole To Avoid Disconnection - Photo by NothingDoMe: 9:09pm On Mar 02
oyeb15:
It's fake. Nobody warns you concerning potent juju cos d consequences can implicate d person dat put it there.
Court case? Can't be proven. Juju is not a thing in the Nigerian constitution.
Re: Native Doctor Places Juju On Electric Pole To Avoid Disconnection - Photo by flokii: 9:10pm On Mar 02
NEPA no know say heat dey? cheesy
Re: Native Doctor Places Juju On Electric Pole To Avoid Disconnection - Photo by Reelmii: 9:16pm On Mar 02
famousroland:
Pls help confirm, is Mr Ibu gone?
yes he is gone..so sad
Re: Native Doctor Places Juju On Electric Pole To Avoid Disconnection - Photo by Atarakpa: 9:20pm On Mar 02
Just off the street light from transformer.
Re: Native Doctor Places Juju On Electric Pole To Avoid Disconnection - Photo by essentialone(m): 9:24pm On Mar 02
While growing up, I used to think that the native doctors can invoke Thunder and Lightning to light up their apartment.

But I shock when I see person wey dem say he Sabi pursue rain, dey hide under filling station make rain no beat am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Native Doctor Places Juju On Electric Pole To Avoid Disconnection - Photo by Goddyrichie(m): 9:24pm On Mar 02
Morbeta11:
He should rather channel his juju to supplying constant electricity...that is he clear and present challenge and not climbing pole.
is he d government whatโ€™s his business with that
Re: Native Doctor Places Juju On Electric Pole To Avoid Disconnection - Photo by Goddyrichie(m): 9:29pm On Mar 02
SpartaOfLagos:
If you're a NEPA staff, will you climb this NEPA pole after been threatened with death by a Native doctor?

Native doctor places Juju on electric pole to prevent NEPA people from disconnecting their light .

A native doctor places Juju on electric pole opposite Gbemi House to prevent NEPA personels from cutting their wire.

See photos below

this thing make me remember what happen in 2009 at ikale then light still Dey then Naso nepa wan come cut light d man talk say if he doesnโ€™t love his life he should climb the pole and disconnect d light Naso nepa officer think say na play climb ham nobody near d ladder he fall and die there instantly thatโ€™s d first time I believe juju Dey real na who never witness ham no go believe Idan wa when u get to d real ones cuz na scam plenty pass person must chop
Re: Native Doctor Places Juju On Electric Pole To Avoid Disconnection - Photo by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:33pm On Mar 02
Ever heard about Elders juju spiritual brooms on the NEPA pole. As NEPA officials are about to climb, the moment they sight the brooms, each will take one and sweep and sweep and sweep the whole environment till the herbalist come to their rescue.
Re: Native Doctor Places Juju On Electric Pole To Avoid Disconnection - Photo by AfDapone: 9:34pm On Mar 02
SpartaOfLagos:
This can only happen opposite Gbemi House

The full inscription will be Chief 'Something' Ifagbemi House
Re: Native Doctor Places Juju On Electric Pole To Avoid Disconnection - Photo by GoodGovernance: 9:37pm On Mar 02
The juju can only work on NEPA and not DISCO cheesy
Re: Native Doctor Places Juju On Electric Pole To Avoid Disconnection - Photo by kingxsamz(m): 9:39pm On Mar 02
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
He should do the one that gives constant electricity.

1 Like

Re: Native Doctor Places Juju On Electric Pole To Avoid Disconnection - Photo by occfx: 9:39pm On Mar 02
tunjijones:
24 yrs into 21st century and Nigerians are still climbing poles to disconnect electricity...

Chai this country dey too backward...

60yrs if Fulani janjaweedds ruling. Allow igbos to go and grow on their own they said no, that everybody must remain Backward with them. It's a matter of time starting from ipob, to brgie, to Aba and then civilization starts from the east.
Re: Native Doctor Places Juju On Electric Pole To Avoid Disconnection - Photo by merits(m): 9:40pm On Mar 02
SpartaOfLagos:
If you're a NEPA staff, will you climb this NEPA pole after been threatened with death by a Native doctor?

Native doctor places Juju on electric pole to prevent NEPA people from disconnecting their light .

A native doctor places Juju on electric pole opposite Gbemi House to prevent NEPA personels from cutting their wire.

See photos below

With that juju I will climb that pole and come down nothing will happen.

1 Like

Re: Native Doctor Places Juju On Electric Pole To Avoid Disconnection - Photo by Naijanascam: 9:41pm On Mar 02
Na dem fit do this kind thing grin grin grin
Re: Native Doctor Places Juju On Electric Pole To Avoid Disconnection - Photo by MEGAWATCH: 9:51pm On Mar 02
Space131:
Ah ah Native doctor Dey use electricity ?? grin
I thought the gods they use thunder and lightning see road

Nawaooo for you,

As this native doctor dey use this thing to enjoy free electricity,

Why you wan spoil job for am?

Abeg leave the man alone, no be only people in government Sabi use everything free.

Make dey man enjoy small.
Re: Native Doctor Places Juju On Electric Pole To Avoid Disconnection - Photo by cardoctor(m): 9:52pm On Mar 02
Cant he do juju for light to come from the sky?
Re: Native Doctor Places Juju On Electric Pole To Avoid Disconnection - Photo by ThMysteriousMan(m): 9:54pm On Mar 02
He get juju to prevent disconnection but doesn't have one to give himself uninterrupted power supply.

2 Likes

Re: Native Doctor Places Juju On Electric Pole To Avoid Disconnection - Photo by AskNgige2: 9:55pm On Mar 02
HanisahZuwy:
Please, I'm looking for any job openings in Abuja. In case you have or know someone that has, I would really appreciate. I'm also a chef and a hair stylist, will appreciate it if I can get something with these.

Omo salary will kill u b4 your time..

Better find business r handiwork
Re: Native Doctor Places Juju On Electric Pole To Avoid Disconnection - Photo by Jewessgratitud3: 10:01pm On Mar 02
blackgold2018:
and his building wouldn't be the only building that will be affected

Of course na.
Re: Native Doctor Places Juju On Electric Pole To Avoid Disconnection - Photo by Jayhome24: 10:02pm On Mar 02
SpartaOfLagos:
This can only happen opposite Gbemi House

Pls where is Gbemi house in the picture? We wan know that Gbemi but joke apart no nepa should dare that pole.
Re: Native Doctor Places Juju On Electric Pole To Avoid Disconnection - Photo by sematec(m): 10:03pm On Mar 02
Even in Ghana
nobody climb poles to disconnect light
this country still dey back
Re: Native Doctor Places Juju On Electric Pole To Avoid Disconnection - Photo by tnerro1(m): 10:10pm On Mar 02
One werey say make dem arrest the pole, una no go kee persin for this site๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜†

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Narrates How He Escaped While The Ikoyi Building Collapsed (Photos) / The Technology Of Block Making / A Clay House With Two Air-Conditions In Benin Spotted By A Nairalander (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.