Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

I Was Sacked ! The God Of Chosen Showed Up! I Was Instantly Reinstated. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Was Sacked ! The God Of Chosen Showed Up! I Was Instantly Reinstated. (133 Views)

Catholic Priest, Anelu, Suspended For Banning Igbo Songs Reinstated / 10-Year-Old Twin Boys Born Deaf & Dumb Healed By God Of Chosen (Pix) / Godwin Ebuka Ebenezer: Best Graduating Student Of NPA Salutes God Of Chosen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Sacked ! The God Of Chosen Showed Up! I Was Instantly Reinstated. by Gospelpreacher1: 10:24pm On Mar 02
MY BOSS CALLED AND APOLOGIZED FOR SACKING ME AFTER THE GOD OF CHOSEN INTERVENED

Sister mirabel residing in Lagos, came to appreciate the GOD of CHOSEN for HIS great awesome wonders in her life.

Firstly she thank God for healing her Mysteriously of afflictions and sickness she could not describe.
According to her she was sick and their was no relief from the sickness.
In one of the services, God's servant in the cause of Prayers, spotted her case and declared;
"This Lady who is terribly sick and does not even what is wrong with her, I assign angels to visit you tonite"

Our sister claimed tbe declarations and went home.
According to our sister, that same night, she was in the dream, she saw a hand coming towards her. She could not see the face of the person. Something that looked like paracetamol was in the hand. She said the word GOD was written in CAPITAL on the tablet. The hand came towards her mouth, She opened her mouth and the hand put the medicince in her mouth. From no where water in a glass appeared , and it was given to her to drink. She suddenly woke up. From that day all the afflictions and sickness Vanished. That was how the GOD of CHOSEN Mysteriously healed her. Ever since then, she has been super healthy.

Secondly she thanked the God of Chosen for Restoring her Job.
According to her 2 weeks ago , on Friday, just before the program from sorrow to JOY, her boss gave her a sack letter. She was sacked from her job.
Our sister said she wanted to cry, but she remembered there was a program that weekend. She took the sack letter ,Presented it to THE GOD OF CHOSEN and asked HIM to turn her sorrows to JOY.

GOD'S servant declared in the cause of prayers, take up everything that gives you sorrow and bid them bye-bye.
Our sister obeyed GOD'S Servant. she took up the sack letter and said, you are sorrow to me, I bid you bye-bye in JESUS Name. God's servant prayed.

According to our sister, that same day as she stepped into her house from the Church, her phone began to ring. She picked up and it was her Boss. He said to her, Please I AM SORRY! I AM SORRY! THE SACK LETTER HAS BEEN CANCELLED. COME AND RESUME YOUR WORK.

That is how THE GOD OF CHOSEN Turned rhe Sorrows of our Sister to JOY. She is back to her office, joyful and bouncing in the LORD.

ONLY GOD CAN DO THIS!! WE GIVE HIM ALL THE GLORY.

Listen! There is no matter on the Face of the Earth that is Beyond the GOD of CHOSEN.
HE is MASTER and KING OF ALL.
No matter your Matter, RUN TO THE GOD OF CHOSEN. YOU ARE GUARANTEED TO HAVE sorrows turned into JOY

Services at the International Headquaters in Lagos are as Follows:

Sunday service 8AM
Tuesday Revival 8AM and 5PM
Thursday Counselling and Deliverance 8AM

THE LORD'S CHOSEN INTERNATIONAL HEADQUATERS,
CHOSEN Estate, OSHODI-APAPA EXPRESSWAY BY IJESHA BUS STOP.

Branches are all over the nation, cities and Villages.

THE GOD OF CHOSEN ANSWERS PRAYER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sB2YfDLPwko?si=_GhuMUwOJviKB0lW

1 Like

Re: I Was Sacked ! The God Of Chosen Showed Up! I Was Instantly Reinstated. by Thundafireseun: 10:37pm On Mar 02
Hahahaaahaahahahha

My Hapiness is that this kinda news doesn’t make it to front page
Re: I Was Sacked ! The God Of Chosen Showed Up! I Was Instantly Reinstated. by Gospelpreacher1: 10:42pm On Mar 02
Thundafireseun:
Hahahaaahaahahahha

My Hapiness is that this kinda news doesn’t make it to front page

Our Great Joy is that it gets to You.

1 Like

Re: I Was Sacked ! The God Of Chosen Showed Up! I Was Instantly Reinstated. by Thundafireseun: 11:19pm On Mar 02
Gospelpreacher1:

Our Great Joy is that it gets to You.

Define “get to you “

Because I’m sure nothing got to me
Re: I Was Sacked ! The God Of Chosen Showed Up! I Was Instantly Reinstated. by Sirmwill: 11:49pm On Mar 02
Like play like play

This thing dinnor reach front page oo
Re: I Was Sacked ! The God Of Chosen Showed Up! I Was Instantly Reinstated. by Iamanoited: 3:22am On Mar 03
TRIAL AND TESTIMONY. GOD BLESS YOU.

1 Like

Re: I Was Sacked ! The God Of Chosen Showed Up! I Was Instantly Reinstated. by kingxsamz(m): 8:32am On Mar 03
Stories! Lies!.
Same church that hires actors. With that their ugly vest.

Re: I Was Sacked ! The God Of Chosen Showed Up! I Was Instantly Reinstated. by Jokerman(m): 10:45am On Mar 03
God bless the chosen ones worldwide

(1) (Reply)

God's Mandate To End All These... / Flesh And The Church Of Jesus Christ Crucified / Marriage, Separation And Divorce 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.