Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

I Need Help Before I Make A Mistake On My Website: check in and help please - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need Help Before I Make A Mistake On My Website: check in and help please (276 Views)

Do You Need Any Kind Of Website? Check Out My Previous Works Here. / Are You A Blogger Or You Own A Website? Check In Here. / Need An Ecommerce Website? Check Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help Before I Make A Mistake On My Website: check in and help please by DAMEHLISM(m): 1:57am On Mar 03
Please nairalanders, this is urgent. i need explanation.

i have tried getting AdSense on my highly ranked website that get about 230k traffic a month, i have folloed all advices i got from nairalanders but no one is working.

i met someone who said he will help me. he said he will create a new site, get AdSense with the new site and then redirect my website to the new site which now have AdSense.

he said what ever money it brings at the end of the month we will share it equal.

i use WordPress, and Elementor. i just want to know, whose part of the website will be doing the job of posting, and will him have access to my WordPress dashboard, can dis lead to loosing my website to him on the run?

i dont know what this is, wont i lose my website along the line, is it safe?

i need someone that can chat me up on whatsapp pls: 08068474630

the pics below is my last 30 days stats. i dont want to lose my site. can someone explain to me pls

Re: I Need Help Before I Make A Mistake On My Website: check in and help please by blackpanthar: 2:17am On Mar 03
WHY NOT JUST PAY SOMEONE TO DO IT FOR YOU?

THERE ARE MANY LEGIT PLACES TO GET A QUALIFIED PERSON FOR A FEE.

yOU DON'T NEED TO CREATE A NEW SITE.... it can all be implemented on the existing one and you can add more than 2 or more alternatives of addsenseee

Don't let someone cheat you o
Re: I Need Help Before I Make A Mistake On My Website: check in and help please by DAMEHLISM(m): 2:24am On Mar 03
blackpanthar:
WHY NOT JUST PAY SOMEONE TO DO IT FOR YOU?

THERE ARE MANY LEGIT PLACES TO GET A QUALIFIED PERSON FOR A FEE.

yOU DON'T NEED TO CREATE A NEW SITE.... it can all be implemented on the existing one and you can add more than 2 or more alternatives of addsenseee

Don't let someone cheat you o
the said my site content will not give me adsense irrespective of the traffic coming. so, applying for adsense with it will mean drafting all my post and start a new niche and coming back to the old niche after approval but this will reduce the ranking which is currently on the number 1 spot on google search. i have applied to more than 10 times, and i dont think dey can eccept me again. i no just litle about adsense anyway, but will accepting the deal have any effect on my website?

1 Like

Re: I Need Help Before I Make A Mistake On My Website: check in and help please by Devaro: 9:29am On Mar 03
Adsense no be by force
Re: I Need Help Before I Make A Mistake On My Website: check in and help please by Newscaster677: 11:55am On Mar 03
That guy is trying to use you to make money.
Inbox me on Whatsapp lemme tell u what to do. 0 9 0 6 4 1 8 3 6 1 4
Re: I Need Help Before I Make A Mistake On My Website: check in and help please by DAMEHLISM(m): 11:57am On Mar 03
Newscaster677:
That guy is trying to use you to make money.
Inbox me on Whatsapp lemme tell u what to do. 0 9 0 6 4 1 8 3 6 1 4
ok. i sent you a messge
Re: I Need Help Before I Make A Mistake On My Website: check in and help please by Pennywise2: 4:58pm On Mar 04
DAMEHLISM:
ok. i sent you a messge
see just move away from adsense. Use alternatives.
Re: I Need Help Before I Make A Mistake On My Website: check in and help please by Kingrshd3: 12:14pm On Mar 06
DAMEHLISM:

the said my site content will not give me adsense irrespective of the traffic coming. so, applying for adsense with it will mean drafting all my post and start a new niche and coming back to the old niche after approval but this will reduce the ranking which is currently on the number 1 spot on google search. i have applied to more than 10 times, and i dont think dey can eccept me again. i no just litle about adsense anyway, but will accepting the deal have any effect on my website?

How much can u afford ...?

I can help u get ur website approved for AdSense by changing ur theme alone and wait for a week for approval ...

(1) (Reply)

New Mobile APP (naija Top Blogs) / Google Vs Climaxbox - Nairalanders / How To Choose The Right Wordpress Hosting Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.