Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Free Cv Review For Students & Jobseekers - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Free Cv Review For Students & Jobseekers (22480 Views)

Best FREE CV Formats To Make You Stand Out To Employers / Searching for a job? Click here to get free CV templates, interview tips etc. / Free CV Review For Students & Jobseekers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Free Cv Review For Students & Jobseekers by mycvclinic: 3:35pm On Jan 21, 2013
Hello izufrank,

Follow this link for a guide on how to write a covering letter - http://www.thekrine.com/covering-letter-how-to-write-one/

Regards

The Krine
www.thekrine.com
Re: Free Cv Review For Students & Jobseekers by Gboliwe: 12:10am On Jan 22, 2013
Thank you myCV. You are and will always be the solution to problems and never the problem
Re: Free Cv Review For Students & Jobseekers by Nobody: 6:39am On Jan 22, 2013
Pls i wld like 2 knw wen applyin 4 jobs online, do i need to send my aplictn/cova letter as an attachmt or do i type it direct.
If as an attachmt wot wil b body of d mail contain?
Tx
Re: Free Cv Review For Students & Jobseekers by mycvclinic: 7:46am On Jan 22, 2013
Hello Chigo,

If you are sending an application via email, I suggest you write the covering letter on the body of the email unless the job advertiser has specified otherwise. If you decide to send it as an attachment, do ensure that the body of your email states the position you are applying for and the attachments you have uploaded.

Regards

The Krine
www.thekrine.com
Re: Free Cv Review For Students & Jobseekers by Rotex29(m): 1:35am On Jan 26, 2013
hello.pls i nid ur help whether to put it or not cocerning institution attended.
D first school i attended was 4rm 1998 to 2004 nd i wrote both waec and neco der,bt due to i dont hv english i went to anoda school wer i sat 4 neco only around 2005/2006 nd of which i hv d english.
So i want to knw may b i can write d name of the two schools in my CV or just to put only d 1 dat am using with d date i attended d school..tnks
Re: Free Cv Review For Students & Jobseekers by 1forall: 6:18pm On Jul 22, 2013

(1) (2) (3)

10 Mistakes Job Seekers Make … And How to Avoid Them / My Funny Job Hunting Experience / Oando Career Fair On 2nd November 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.